• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine This involves Crack Cocaine

bearmick

Greenlighter
HI all,

My name is BearMick, I hope I have found the correct Forum(sub-forum). I am a new member who has been lurking and I am not quite sure if this is the appropriate location for my post. If it is not, my apologies, please move it to the correct section.

SWIM would like to start out with a brief history of Swim's backround on Crack Cocaine. It is as follows.

Swim started power in 2010, he was was fine for a bit, and then he invited a friend over and all was fine. Until that said friend "cooked up" that cocaine. It turned out to be a trio of "friends". After things were made into rock, slivers, whatever you call it and smoked, all was good. The GREAT highs! Euphoria, on top of the world! Just the urge of high fiving and or calling everyone I love and talking, things were great. Thanks to my past business I had money, and plenty of it.

Things took a turn once we were actually served with actual "rock", It was like nothing I ever experienced. Everything seemed so right in the world with that morning hit. To make a long story short, eventually the trio got into massive binges, over partying, hookers from backpage, massive orders and lots of alcohol, all the while doing this while having panic disorder, depression, social anxiety.

Fast forward a bit, I was broke. Swims savings of close to 50 grand were gone. Swim sold everything he bought for the drug. PS3, Ipad, Iphone, Xbox, TV off of the WALL, you name it! Next thing you know, SWIM is homeless, living in a crappy hotel that charges you $170 a week for a room with a bathroom, roaches and bed bugs.

Just thought I would share some backround as this is NOT the purpose of my post. It is more than that I am afraid. Even after all of this, stunt in rehab, stunt in moving 4 hours away to get away from things.. I have encountered what I believe to be a severe problem.

When SWIM smokes now. It is not the same, no matter the dealer or supply. Swim has taken some breaks, yes.. but is met with no euphoria, or barely. Now when SWIM takes a hit, he is immediately faced with heart racing, chest discomfort, shortness of breath, hot and cold sweats.. SWIM takes some Kpins, relaxes and repeats and the same result happens.. even after all this, SWIM still hasnt ruled out quitting for good... Even thought SWIM feels like he is having a heart attack with the shortness of breath and chest pressure, shakiness..Kind of out of control feeling.. even after the first hit.

SWIM thought it was his supply, but it has been his main for about a year now.. but its been rocky, kind of swish cheesish, and shiny. Could it be cut with speed or bathsalts? I'm not sure, and I know no one is a DR here. I am scared of these side effects with the shakiness and chest discomfort and all..

I just need some insight, thanks.

We don't SWIM here, brother.

This is pretty typical of continued stimulant abuse - after a while of repeated usage, the drugs really lose their shine once it's no longer a novel experience to be high.

It sounds to me that you've had your run with coke and it's giving you a sign.

I didn't read the post and I'm sorry for that, but the title made me lol, especially the fact that "Crack Cocaine" had to be capitalized.

We don't SWIM here, brother.

This is pretty typical of continued stimulant abuse - after a while of repeated usage, the drugs really lose their shine once it's no longer a novel experience to be high.

It sounds to me that you've had your run with coke and it's giving you a sign.

Thanks for the response. I understand we don't SWIM here.

Can you elaborate more? I could see not getting the euphoria or initial RUSH, but on first hit lose my breath and be a shitty experience? While all the while plotting the next fix, regardless of geeking like fuck. IT feels like a heart attack, I always think i'm in a mini stroke/ Heart attack.

Is there a way out, I wanna get clean but I keep relapsing, I feel hopeless right now.

Ok regardless if we SWIM or not, really it does not matter. I'm just wondering if I should get checked out, i'm 28 and yes I understand anyone can have heart problems, especially smoking crack cocaine. There is just a part of me which refuses to believe this is me and possibly a batch, but I have tried different dealers and both happen. Extreme chest tightness, rapid heart, shallow breathing, thoughts of "it's over". to be fair, I am on 200 MG of Zoloft.

i can relate to this. after about a year of i.v. coke and / or smoking steine (rocks), i encountered exactly the same feelings you described in your first post whenever i do coke i.v. or smoke. i believed it to be a physical thing at first but i don't know.

the symptoms persist and worsen whenever i do it even if i stay away from it for a long time.... you got to quit now. regarding coke, the good times have passed now. if you keep using it will just get darker from now.

i still occasionally do it even tho i feel like dying every time. i keep chasing this insane rush. i don't advice to do so but the only thing that helps me is to do other drugs

Last edited:
The Zoloft will make it worse, shouldn't be combined with stimulants. It has a serious warning about serotonin syndrome if combined with amphetamines, cocaine will likely be worse.

You destroyed the recreation in drugs. You became an addict. That's the one thing you must not do. Drugs are recreational, not a life-style. Unless you're filthy rich then you have no right becoming an addict. Like the others have said. The only logical thing to do is stop. Maybe change your DOC if that helps. But not to meth or any stims obv. Smoke some weed.

Repeated use of cocaine often sensitises people to its anxiety-inducing effects. That is, the more you use it, the better it is at causing anxiety. Add that to panic disorder, and ...

Moreover, cocaine use can also sensitise the heart to the noradrenaline that cocaine releases, so the more you've used it in the past, the more likely, and more severe, the negative impact on your heart from using it again.

The "part of you" that's trying to convince you that it's just one particular type or batch of cocaine (even though you've already disconfirmed this by getting it from different sources) might be an "addiction". It might not be a great idea to listen to that "part of you", but instead listen to the poeple who've posted here, pretty unanimously saying different versions of the same thing.

TLDR version: OP had $50k crack party and magic is now gone, wants to get it back...

Drugs are recreational, not a life-style. Unless you're filthy rich then you have no right becoming an addict.

It's a bit easier said than done though. Also in my eyes, $50k in savings is filthy rich, but then again I am spit-shine broke.

bearmick I am sorry to hear about your situation. But if you were successful before, than kicking the crack habit you should have no problem re-applying yourself and getting back to normality. There is a stage in addiction where even the fattest, purest doses of your DOC do not please you, the reward-prediction/dopamine release going on in your brain is completely out of whack and therefore even a HUGE plume of crack won't please you.

Are there resources in your area for rehab, or similar services? I hope you can get some help in kicking that habit.

"What you gonna do?"
-Jim Brown

I could see not getting the euphoria or initial RUSH, but on first hit lose my breath and be a shitty experience?

first off, i dont like uppers... id rather go downtown any day of the week.... but anyways i was with some ppl they had some hard and offered me some so i hit some... anyways few days later went to the hospital to try and go to detox for H, they gave me a piss test and the doc comes in and goes well you have H, weed, coke and meth in your system.... that susprised the shit outa me cause ive never intentionally taken meth before and he showed me the paper and sure as shit said meth... anyways i wasnt able to get in and i go home and call the girl up and tell her what the test said and that the crack had to be cut with it... anyways few weeks later a different person had some hard and knew the first person that supplied the girl and said yea that guy cuts his shit with meth and they gave me a couple hits off their shit and the high was totally different... anyways thats not the buzz im lookin for and havnt done it other then those two times but that may possibly be why you buzz changed esp if you switched up ppl you deal with... i know i enjoyed the shit cut with meth alot more then the other shit.... but again uppers arnt my thing... just a thought

Don't smoke crack kids, bang pure fluffy white powder that test negative for cuts with reagent tests thanks.

Definitely crack in not an option. It´s the worst and gets nothing done, only frustration.