• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Thinking of IM'ing Ketamine

@Tylerdurden if only mxe was around. I love that shit more than k.
3meoPCP id love to try but everyone says the same about the insanity etc thinking you're good when you're not. So its best i dont ever come across it. My blackouts are bad enough on other dissos
Jesus christ my girlfriend lost her mind for 3 days, at a festival(!), after a couple weeks of use. I literally lost her at the festival while she wandered around babbling incoherently, thinking she was in the Stranger Things "upside down" world and couldn't get out or communicate with anyone. I've never felt so scared for someone I love.

I'm not saying why. Its bad lol.
That night i realised i should really turn to the needle

Now you really do need to tell me lol?

And I've not K holed for ages and IM'ing just knocked me out cold, no K hole and like I mentioned to the person asking about IM'ing street K what with me being scared of abseses I went back to snorting it, it was working and dissociated me as I'd had a tolerance break but ain't holed properly in ages

I was pretty fucked the other day at my mates though, sat in her kitchen and next to the empty K plate on the worktop I seen loads of powder on a chopping board and kept thinking it was K, but her boyfriend likes coke which I hate, so after a while off me thinking "what's this powder" I asked if it's K and she said "no we cut up pizza on it it's just pizza crumbs" I was laughing my head off saying I almost racked us up lines and sniffed it, she had to wash it up in the end incase I did haha

It fucking looked like K though I'm telling you, well to my K'd up eyes and brain it did lol

Permatolerance. Ever heard thart word? Look it up. As much as it pains me to say, its real with k. Unfortunately.
I've had like a year break before, only the first slug slightly fucks u like it should then its back to half g lines for a slight buzz. Once you lose the magic with k its pretty much impossible to get back.

You have to either step up your ROA or venture into perhaps what are considered dangerous combos, or create a 'launch-pad' for blasting off with k. Pre-loading with other drugs/booze/sleep dep.
Not sure how much I should go into these as they're not really harm reduction.

Well, in a way i guess they are. In the sense that it would be less harmfull to preload on something else than sit there doing 7g in one night, which is certainly bad for your bladder and other organs (plus nose if you are sniffing) - check the thread in my sig for undeniable proof.

I considered making a thread of k tolerance cheats/hacks before, a k potentiation thread, but never did. I have quite a few tricks up my sleeve if you're willing to venture into other drug categories to get the most out of your k. And stories I've heard that I've not yet tried.

What do you mods think?
I think ways to get more out of a lower dose of ketamine could be harm reduction, delivered with a sensible amount of caution... Explicitly advising people to take dangerous combinations for a more intense high obviously is not, but as long as the purpose is to get high in the safest way possible, if the alternative is to get just as high but in an unsafe manner, then it is harm reducing. I hesitate to say just use common sense, but... advising people that drinking a little alcohol before dosing enhances the effects of ketamine is probably OK... advising people to get absolutely smashed to the point of near unconsciousness, and then using ketamine on top of that, is probably not OK. Advising people that if they are already a little sleep deprived, using ketamine will be more potent is probably OK... advising people to stay up for days before dosing, is probably not OK. You get the idea. Honestly though the sleep deprivation example makes me personally a little more uncomfortable than the booze example just because too much sleep deprivation is almost universally harmful and it's kind of crossing a line into explicitly harmful practices rather than just discussion of the nuances of certain substance combinations which is kind of a logical function of these forums, even though it needs to be secondary, and in support of, the primary function to reduce drug related harms... ie, which combinations are safe and which ones are not, etc.

You're of course always welcome to share your personal experiences of different combinations or methods of use, without explicitly advising people to do the same thing. Sharing information doesn't need to be done in a way that actually advises people to do the same, and contributing to the collective pool of drug users' knowledge almost always has a net harm reducing effect, IMO, even if it involves discussion of potentially dangerous practices (arguably, most if not all drug use is "potentially" dangerous, but it's necessary to discuss these things in order to figure out how to reduce that potential). I would just say try to just keep in mind Bluelight's harm reduction ethos especially when talking about doing potentially dangerous things and make sure it's not done in a way that's going to encourage people to hurt themselves.

As far as the permatolerance thing, I've experienced this also, there was a time where I could binge for a week doing at least a gram or more a day and I was still able to hole near the end of it - and, weirdly, my nose could handle it - nowadays, after just a few days or maybe even just one day I won't even be able to hole anymore. Or sometimes even on the same evening I'll get one good hole experience and after that it's just increasing weirdness, blocked nasal passages and seriously diminishing returns.

Actually it could be almost a year since I did any actual ketamine (maybe less - don't quote me on that) but I did use DCK a few times over the past year which is definitely not harm reducing advice as it's far more potent and could potentially jack one's tolerance up sky high very quickly... but I used much lower doses and very rarely tried to hole with this stuff, trying to just appreciate the lower levels of dissociation more, so maybe I didn't do too much damage... we'll see. I'm currently 2 months into a planned 6 month to a year break from almost everything, definitely dissociatives, and plan to do all sorts of healthy brain stuff during that time - so I'll report back after where I'm at as far as permatolerance reduction. ;)

Hmm, maybe I've experienced that too, to be honest ketamine binges are just so hit and miss sometimes compared to the early days it's sometimes hard to remember the exact chronology of events. Definitely sometimes I've kind of overshot either in eagerness or a slight loss of tolerance on Day 1 and just spent a bunch of it too dissociated to really enjoy that much (although, in my memory - I usually think I did enjoy it, if I don't think about it too hard) and then the next day I'll be a bit better a calibrating the dose to get to a good place. I've rarely gone more than 1 day in recent history though because just one day seems to be enough to knock me off kilter mentally. Doing more ketamine for sure does remove the bad feelings but it always feels like I'm just setting myself up to feel even worse when the binge is finally over.

I played around with a more potent NMDA agonist between binges and it *seemed* to help.
Interesting, which one? Would be interested also in specific dosage info, duration of dosing, etc, if you can recall. I've tried to experiment with brain-healthy NMDA+ stuff, ie, racetams and the like before but really I've just been too disorganised to stick to any kind of consistent dosing or even really tell if it's making a difference. Maybe this time round will be different since it's probably the first time in my life I've planned to be completely sober for a significant length of time rather than just selective substance exclusions, which usually leads to overindulging in other areas.

@Vastness yeah i get you. I may well sot and a write a thread at some point soon, not like i havent got alot of time on my hands (uk still in full lockdown)

Off for another many months, trying out a new regime for getting my brain health back into shape.
Might I ask what some of those supplements are you use? I'm generally pretty healthy. Exercise, decent diet, don't like alcohol. Don't use much of anything else these days except for my monthly 7g of K (split between myself and partner).

Do you guys want the bad news or the bad news?

Permatolerance. Ever heard thart word? Look it up. As much as it pains me to say, its real with k. Unfortunately.
I've had like a year break before, only the first slug slightly fucks u like it should then its back to half g lines for a slight buzz. Once you lose the magic with k its pretty much impossible to get back.

You have to either step up your ROA or venture into perhaps what are considered dangerous combos, or create a 'launch-pad' for blasting off with k. Pre-loading with other drugs/booze/sleep dep.
Not sure how much I should go into these as they're not really harm reduction.

Well, in a way i guess they are. In the sense that it would be less harmfull to preload on something else than sit there doing 7g in one night, which is certainly bad for your bladder and other organs (plus nose if you are sniffing) - check the thread in my sig for undeniable proof.

I considered making a thread of k tolerance cheats/hacks before, a k potentiation thread, but never did. I have quite a few tricks up my sleeve if you're willing to venture into other drug categories to get the most out of your k. And stories I've heard that I've not yet tried.

What do you mods think? @Cream Gravy? @Transform @Vastness @Xorkoth
Hey do you know how to melt down the wax lozenges to make nasal spray? I am out of my nasal spray but have the wax trioches I’d like to make nasal spray out of them

Hey do you know how to melt down the wax lozenges to make nasal spray?

Wait, what? Ketamine lozenges did I miss something?

You're on a K thread you know?

What's going on @jhjhsdi help I'm getting confused, I've just read about wearable ketamine YES REALLY and now someone's saying about lozenges on my K thread lol?

Just incase you want you know what wearable ketamine is

iu

apparently it's a thing

Mate i cant stop thinking about this now, fuck, how many of those do you reckon i could fit on me at once?
I reckon at LEAST 250

🤤🤤🤤

Where do they manufacture them i wonder 🤔 *grabs crowbar and balaclava*

Mate i cant stop thinking about this now, fuck, how many of those do you reckon i could fit on me at once?
I reckon at LEAST 250

I already said to my mate we'd need them to cover every cm of our body to feel anything lol, I still want to try them though

Talking about K my fucking K still ain't showed up, I've been waiting on that since Monday, it was posted last Saturday

At this rate I'll IM it again I'm that mad it's took a week and it's still not here, I bought a gram through a mate off a vendor I normally buy off and everyone's having delays though not just me

Its like do I risk buying street K and get ripped off, or worse get what @jhjhsdi had, or pay for it and eagerly wait on the postman everyday for a week only to be let down, maybe it's even gone missing

jesus F*%k....I had two batches of K. one was awesome..I had many happy IM'ed k-holes.

The other batch was literally WET TABLE SALT...grrrr

And BOTH were from reputable online vendors.

I'll pop back in somewhere in at least four months or so and let you know how it goes, ha, I think like likelihood of finding some magic tolerance bullet is poor.

For me, K slots into some existing mental health and cumulative substance abuse issues poorly and has sent me off on an extended misadventure. Mixing with psychedelics didn't help. I, personally, couldn't sustain 2-6 grams a month without going down the tubes.
The joys of living in a country with extremely expensive drugs. 7g a month is a $1000 vice.

IM might not be *that much* stronger than snorting (I don't really agree here), but it's a lot less wasteful (no clumping in your nostrils, falling off, etc). 70 mg is enough for K-hole territory. Plugging requires ridiculous amounts to get any kind of effect. In my experience, 80 mg plugged was about the equivalent of 10-20 mg IM.
The erowid dosage chart is generally accurate: https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine_dose.shtml

If you're going to IM, I'd say get 27 or 28 gauge 1 mL syringes. If possible for you, visit your local needle exchange and ask for disposable micron filters.

EDIT:

Upon research it seems the recommended needle length and gauge is completely different from what I'm used to! Being a wiry person I've never had issues with a 27 gauge, 1/2" long needle but that is not what I'm seeing in the literature.

A 1" needle of gauge 22-25 seems to be the standard for IM.

Youre advice is solid.

27g 1/2inch is perfect for those of normal body weight and body fat. I've used steroids and drugs with those for years.

I used a 21g 1in needle once and it hurt so fucking bad, while the small insulin ones don't hurt at all. I would never use a harpoon like that.. ridiculous unless you're obese.

It basicly ruined my entire life.
I lost control and ended up taking it almost daily.
I got ahold way to much cheap high grade ket and went all in.
Lived with a few friends and we just Hung out doing K all day for weeks.
Saw everything dark that comes with these kinds of drugs and made a choice.
I am prescribed it to take daily , and cant really see the appeal in such high doses. It helps with pain and quiets the mind , I've sometimes doubled my dose , but never even done a k hole. It just doesn't seem like the most euphoric or fun drug recreationally. Cant imagine doing grams a day.

If you put street K into a sterile saline solution, boil it in a spoon, and then draw it into the syringe with a micron filter, how risky is it to IM that street K? Given that in most cases purity cannot be established without tonnes of lab equipment.
I've found K to be usually cut with normal salt or msg. Can usually be IMd safely. Probably not advisable but I do it

I am prescribed it to take daily , and cant really see the appeal in such high doses. It helps with pain and quiets the mind , I've sometimes doubled my dose , but never even done a k hole. It just doesn't seem like the most euphoric or fun drug recreationally. Cant imagine doing grams a day.
What condition/country are you in?