• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Thing You Look For Most In a Partner, In One Word

What if there is not a specific thing I look to a partner. After all, different people have different beauties, and a think it's best to keep your eyes open and see them, insteed of looking for someone with a certain quality.

What if there is not a specific thing I look to a partner. After all, different people have different beauties, and a think it's best to keep your eyes open and see them, insteed of looking for someone with a certain quality.

I see what you mean, people are different and have different qualities, but you kinda know what traits you are looking for. Like someone with compassion is a necessity for me. I've run into some judgmental dicks who don't understand depression, etc.

I see what you mean, people are different and have different qualities, but you kinda know what traits you are looking for. Like someone with compassion is a necessity for me. I've run into some judgmental dicks who don't understand depression, etc.
I realy don't have specific traits I look for. Different women have turned me on for different reasons. But now I think of it, PASSION could be my answer on it. I love passionate women.

Chicken.

I like it cooked, fried, jerked, grilled and roasted. True love is a warm basket of beer battered tendies. Women these days know how to pole dance but they don't know how to work a bird onto a spit and grill it. What's up with that?