• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants theVirtuoso's Guide to Adderall

Stuck with these XR's at the moment.

So I was just wondering, the time-realese is all in the beads correct? It has nothing to do with the capsule?

So if I crush up the beads into a fine powder, and put the powder back into the capsule. This should work as close as I can get to the IR, while only having access to these XR's, right? I know it's still not the same - but I am trying to work with what I got. Also I am sick of parachuting, curious about new methods.

Thanks.

i take 20mg instant releases, 90percent of the time snorted

i know some people crush up their speed and mix it with water, and spray the water up their nose for a faster kick, but i have no idea how to do it.

does anyone know how to mix adderall with water and water line it, shoot it up your nose??
thanks

I just wanted to add that plugging adderall is, imo, without and question the best way to take it.

When I plug adderall I plug around 10-15 mg and it makes me tweak as hard as eating 50-60 mg would. Seriously, the rectal BA is great, it comes up quickly, you don't need to worry about stomach contents or vomiting (has never been an issue for me, but I know people who often puke on addies), and the high itself feels better then any other method of administration, at least for me. Plugging adderall is the closest thing I've found to doing meth without doing meth. It's easy to do and I've had immense success plugging both IR and XR adderall and I've never had a bad experience doing it.

Adderall sucks to snort for the following reasons- the drip tastes awful (at least to me), it hurts, it clogs up your nose, and last but not least, Adderall IR contains silicon dioxide, which is dangerous to snort. Silicosis isn't fun, look it up. Also, snorted adderall doesn't have as good of a high as plugged, in my opinion.

If anyone needs instructions on how to plug it, either use the search engine or ask me, I'd be glad to help out. It's not very hard though.

i take 20mg instant releases, 90percent of the time snorted

i know some people crush up their speed and mix it with water, and spray the water up their nose for a faster kick, but i have no idea how to do it.

does anyone know how to mix adderall with water and water line it, shoot it up your nose??
thanks

Here's some instructions, but first, for the sake of harm reduction I'd like to say that snorting the IR adderall is dangerous and can cause serious lung problems that are irreversible. Plugging it will give you as good if not a better high with a lower dose, and will eliminate the risk to your lungs.

If you still decide to water line it though, here's how to do it-

Here's how you do it- get some warm water. Crush the adderall to as fine a powder as possible and then mix it with the warm water. I usually do this in a shot glass and mix the solution using the back of a plunger on a syringe. Then you have a few options- you can make a nose spray out of it, which I've never done so I couldn't really instruct you on how to (there are instructions on the site though, you can just use the search engine to find them). The other option is to draw the solution into a syringe without a needle on it, either an oral syringe (pharmacies will give you one, usually for free) or an IV syringe with the needle removed, then just lean your head back and drip it into your nose.

For anyone interested in plugging, here's how to do it- follow the instructions above for making the solution, draw the solution into a syringe without a needle, put some vegetable oil on the syringe and give yourself an enema.

Stuck with these XR's at the moment.

So I was just wondering, the time-realese is all in the beads correct? It has nothing to do with the capsule?

So if I crush up the beads into a fine powder, and put the powder back into the capsule. This should work as close as I can get to the IR, while only having access to these XR's, right? I know it's still not the same - but I am trying to work with what I got. Also I am sick of parachuting, curious about new methods.

Thanks.

The best you can do to get the XRs to feel similar to the IRs is crush them into as fine a powder as possible and then parachute them. That's if you want to take them orally, at least. Other ROAs will feel closer to IR, but they also carry with them a new set of risks.

Crushing the beads can be hard because they have a tendency to roll around and fly off when you put pressure on them. Here's the two ways of crushing them that I've found to be most effective- the best one is to get a metal mortar and pestle (with a smooth surface), put the beads in there and crush them slowly by putting as much pressure on them as possible from above (don't hit them though), and twisting as you press on them, making sure none are going flying. Then just scrape the powder from the mortar using a business card or something. There's often a small amount of powder left in, I usually put water into the mortar and then drink it.

If you're planning on orally consuming the solution anyway, just loosen the powder from the walls of the mortar (it'll be stuck on there pretty well) and then put warm water into the mortar, mix very well and drink up.

When I've had to crush them but wasn't at my house (where I have a mortar and pestle) I do the following- put the beads on a piece of printer paper and fold it up into a tight box. Make sure that there is nowhere on the box that powder can escape from. Then I take a bic lighter (or any other lighter or hard object with a slightly rounded edge) and put as much pressure as possible on the paper where the beads are and roll the lighter onto them, if that makes sense. Another way is to just beat the shit out of the paper with the beads in them with any kind of blunt object, a rolling pin or pestle works well, whatever basically. After a while unfold the paper and the beads should be a powder and very stuck to the paper. I use a razor to scrape the powder off the edge of the paper and cut it up.

The best you can do to get the XRs to feel similar to the IRs is crush them into as fine a powder as possible and then parachute them. That's if you want to take them orally, at least. Other ROAs will feel closer to IR, but they also carry with them a new set of risks.

Crushing the beads can be hard because they have a tendency to roll around and fly off when you put pressure on them. Here's the two ways of crushing them that I've found to be most effective- the best one is to get a metal mortar and pestle (with a smooth surface), put the beads in there and crush them slowly by putting as much pressure on them as possible from above (don't hit them though), and twisting as you press on them, making sure none are going flying. Then just scrape the powder from the mortar using a business card or something. There's often a small amount of powder left in, I usually put water into the mortar and then drink it.

If you're planning on orally consuming the solution anyway, just loosen the powder from the walls of the mortar (it'll be stuck on there pretty well) and then put warm water into the mortar, mix very well and drink up.

When I've had to crush them but wasn't at my house (where I have a mortar and pestle) I do the following- put the beads on a piece of printer paper and fold it up into a tight box. Make sure that there is nowhere on the box that powder can escape from. Then I take a bic lighter (or any other lighter or hard object with a slightly rounded edge) and put as much pressure as possible on the paper where the beads are and roll the lighter onto them, if that makes sense. Another way is to just beat the shit out of the paper with the beads in them with any kind of blunt object, a rolling pin or pestle works well, whatever basically. After a while unfold the paper and the beads should be a powder and very stuck to the paper. I use a razor to scrape the powder off the edge of the paper and cut it up.

Hey thanks man, I appreciate your help.

I ended up taking ~175mg's in the last 24 hours or so. I was actually quite surprised too! I wasn't expecting much with my tolerance but it turned out to be a pleasant time :)

Also, the best way for me to crush up the beads in the XR's is pouring the beads into a shot glass (the taller and skinner the better) and taking the back of a screw driver (find one that fits just right) and just mash and mash for about 5-10 minutes. It seems like the best method by far although I have only tried one other way, two spoons :! DOH! beads shooting everywhere! After that and some quick brain storming I came up with the shot glass and screw driver technique. These XR's can be a bitch, I miss my IR <3

I use the paper method to bust up the XRs. I find the best way is to use a lighter (as psychomimetic said), and then open up the paper and sift through with a card (license, etc). When you come across any unbusted beads, use the card to flatten them. The more you try to do at once, the harder it gets, as they get all compacted together.

Having a sturdy countertop to do it on makes it a lot easier, too.

Deep breathing Heartbeat Too Strong

Q: Constant Deep Breathing: My body's physiological response to Adderall. Could this be my body's way of "countering" the increased heart activity?

I'm experiencing the "heart beating out of chest". Is there any way to calm this sensation you've tried? Has it worked/not worked?

So much perousing. Le sigh.

Great general information and presented in layman's terms so it is very easy to comprehend. If you wanted to elaborate on pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and bioavailability of different routes of administration.

Also elaborate on addiction aspects.... Correcting about how "physical withdrawal syndrome" from a racemic mixture of l-amp and d-amp inadvertently occurs from over exhaustion of neurons and also neurotransmitters specifically dopamine and serotonin, also levoamphetamine is the main reason for the physical side effects of adderall (majority of negative side effects).

I would start with a better definition of what adderall truly is, a mixture of 4 different amphetamine salts: Dextroamphetamine saccharate, amphetamine aspartate monohydrate, dextroamphetamine sulfate and amphetamine sulfate) I would also tell the ratio of d-amp to l-amp which is 3:1 l-amp is not enjoyable and is what causes the physical agitation and physical tremors, tachycardia, palpitations,hypertension.

D-amp is way "cleaner" more effective for sought after positive feelings and has a higher affinity for d1 and d2 upregulation and a little serotoginic activity. L-amp is mostly responsible for the release or norephedrine, the norepinepherine neurotransmitter which is converted to adrenaline.

CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY

Pharmacodynamics

Amphetamines are non-catecholamine sympathomimetic amines with CNS stimulant activity. The mode of therapeutic action in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is not known. Amphetamines are thought to block the reuptake of norepinephrine and dopamine into the presynaptic neuron and increase the release of these monoamines into the extraneuronal space.

Pharmacokinetics

Pharmacokinetic studies of ADDERALL XR® have been conducted in healthy adult and pediatric (6-12 yrs) subjects, and adolescent (13-17 yrs) and pediatric patients with ADHD. Both ADDERALL® (immediate-release) tablets and ADDERALL XR® capsules contain d-amphetamine and l-amphetamine salts in the ratio of 3:1. Following administration of ADDERALL® (immediate-release), the peak plasma concentrations occurred in about 3 hours for both d-amphetamine and l-amphetamine.

The time to reach maximum plasma concentration (Tmax) for ADDERALL XR® is about 7 hours, which is about 4 hours longer compared to ADDERALL® (immediate-release). This is consistent with the extended-release nature of the product.

Also a great way to turn xr to ir is to use a dollar bill and dump the beads out on a glass or a mirror carefully. Place The dollar bill flat carefully on top of the pule of beads. Hold in place holding down all ends so no beads escape and run a lighter sideways on its side flat back and forth until no more crunching is heard. Repeat if needed. At that point the powder will be a mixture of white and orange. White is from the binder of the time released beads which in water takes 12 hours to break down in the stomach it takes 4 hours and is released and absorbed in the intestine, the orange powder is from the other half which is instantly released. The goal is to get the powder all on color and mostly powdered as possible so use a credit card or plastic flexible card to bend down and rub back and forth in small amounts getting it stuck to the surface once you finish that scrape the powder off of the stuck surface with the card. Wahlah! Instant release.

Ive been taking adderall for like a decade now. There is really a crap ton you can do to make it a better experience. Like, blending it in a smoothie, or doing a great HIIT exercise set after taking it. I even wrote an article on the subject, if anyone is interested, http://stevetmoore.me/index.php/metalearning/entry/ultimate-guide-to-adderall-use, and I would love some feedback. It's something I have been working on for a couple weeks, and I think that it could rival the posters guide. lol

Ive been taking adderall for like a decade now. There is really a crap ton you can do to make it a better experience. Like, blending it in a smoothie, or doing a great HIIT exercise set after taking it. I even wrote an article on the subject, if anyone is interested, http://stevetmoore.me/index.php/metalearning/entry/ultimate-guide-to-adderall-use, and I would love some feedback. It's something I have been working on for a couple weeks, and I think that it could rival the posters guide. lol

Thanks for posting this. I used to take Adderall, I was prescribed, and I never noticed that it would not work as well as it would when I would drink citrus juice in the morning. I just figured it was tolerance. I have not taken any Adderall or Dexedrine in over a decade.

I stagger my use of adderall at around a year between. I've never taken it more than 3 days in a row, yet I get intense insomnia and nausea that lasts longer than the high leaving me puking repeatedly. Is this a normal interaction, or indicative of danger?

I stagger my use of adderall at around a year between. I've never taken it more than 3 days in a row, yet I get intense insomnia and nausea that lasts longer than the high leaving me puking repeatedly. Is this a normal interaction, or indicative of danger?

How many mg of Adderall are you taking? Do you stay hydrated and eat food while taking it?

Hi!

I take 20mg 2x a day of IR and oral and snorting is not working anymore.....I tried plugging 30mg crushed in water with injection plugger and it has been 40 minutes and I don't feel much different than taking orally or snorting.....is it that since I have been taking it for a year now daily that my tolerance is high and I should try more. I made sure I went #2 (LOL!) and did a quick enema using same (non needle) injection.......should I do more.....what did I do wrong?? I am trying to catch a buzz so maybe I should increase to 40-60mg all at once? Plz advice.....thanks. Crispychick.

This may have already been touched on but sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) is amphetamine 101 for potentiating. Obviously when ever trying new ROA or potentiators please start at lower than usually dosage to gauge effects.