• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Small & Handy HXE Thread (3-HO-2’-oxo-PCE)

Written a book about methoxetamine? I'm very curious to know name & author of said book, for obvious reasons.
So, some would be willing to spend a fortune for something with indistinguishable effects... mmmm... 😁

His name on here was vortech. Sadly he passed a couple/few years ago. He died from an extremely rare form of bile duct cancer and did a ton of dissos... always wondered if it was related, considering the kidney/bladder toxicity we know exists.

Interesting information so far... I was, rather amusingly, just yesterday going through my old "dirty pictures" folder - thousands upon thousands of structural formulae on hundreds upon hundreds of 8.5 x 11 printer paper.

Guess what I found? A drawing labeled "3-hydroxy-2-Keto-Eticyclidine". This was done circa 2009. Not sure if this compound existed in the literature prior to its being offered as an RC, but I came up with it at random 12 years ago. Wow.

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT saying that I invented HXE or any other shit like that. Just drawing something on paper doesn't count in my book - the material in question has to be synthed and tested.

I can't tell you how grateful I am, for this link to the book (it is from a period during which I didn't really visit Bluelight, due to the death of both my parents, within a year of each other: a seriously dark time, in my life). A big regret is that I never got to discuss his book, with Vortech, for reasons given above. I do know, from personal communication, that mxe helped a bl'er (no names, I leave that to him, due to nature of subject), get through and come to terms with the death of his young son. That, in itself, is a reason to feel good about the birth of mxe (the gutter press love nothing better than horror stories about drug use; more enlightened journalists have written positive things about mxe. My wife put it best, saying that anything that helps the human condition, is something to feel good about: even common salt can destroy lives, if used for malevolent reasons. That really makes the 'dyed in the wool' hippie in me, feel happier!).
I only got about 40 pages in, before remembering I have to get my wife to a hospital appointment today, but after that, I may slip back into my default, useless git mindset, while I digest the rest of the book!
So thank you Xorkoth, for the link and a heartfelt hope Vortech has indeed found the end of his search and Rests In Peace 💖

The only way I could figure out how to upload the picture... guess I'll be revealing my real name, too.. oh well.

His name on here was vortech. Sadly he passed a couple/few years ago. He died from an extremely rare form of bile duct cancer and did a ton of dissos... always wondered if it was related, considering the kidney/bladder toxicity we know exists.
I have only been popping in a little bit the last couple years, didn't know about this until today.
RIP mate😥

I think the HXE going around is actually freebase because 15mg dissolved in 1mL of vinegar, while 15mg in 1mL of water produced a suspension. I mixed 40mg in total in a cup of water with some vinegar and drank it over the course of 45 min. It doesn't taste great but it's bearable.

Around the 2hr mark it started feeling really good. Body feels extremely stoned and just want to sit down. Nice body high. Soft yet upbeat music is very enjoyable, listening to Lionel Ritchie radio on Spotify. None of the bodily side-effects (diaphoresis, elevated BP, muscle tension) I often get with ACHs. Much less dissociation than other ACHs as well. Feels slightly anxiolytic. Thinking clearly throughout. Very cozy stuff. Effects are never mind-blowing but it hits the spot in a way that few ACHs actually do.

Seems to help with my chronic stomach pain as well, which has been almost completely absent the past few hours, despite a large fatty meal a couple hours before the HXE. No urge to use anymore tonight, but 3.5hrs in I'm still at a plateau. The qualitative effects don't really change throughout the experience. By 5hrs in I'm starting to come down.

Very unique stuff. I'm thinking this will be far and away the best dissociative for combining with psychedelics, and tryptamines in particular.

Easier just to go with distilled vinegar (clear stuff) that is sterile. Pain relief, I reckon is due to action of 3'phenolic group exerting opioid activity (but then, I've been horribly wrong on this topic, in the past!)