• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Small & Handy HXE Thread (3-HO-2’-oxo-PCE)

If I have to show you that I bought Vortech's book, I will! Rest his soul. My obsession is akin to that of Mr. Meowfish!

Received my sample today, consistency is a fluffy white powder that is surprisingly pleasant to the taste after insufflating 60mg's. I have been in a good mood for the last couple of hours. Very pleasant experience. I will report back once I go deeper into the experience.

I think HXE has to be one of the most mentally impairing dissos i've ever tried.

This substance is not easily dissolved in water. I think I'd have been better off snorting it than trying to inject it! In comparison to MXE, it's mediocre upon first impression. I'm looking for magic, and this may not be the best place to find it. My previous experiences with MXE have been unrivaled.

Oh, the beautiful purge! I know that I have reached my limits with this substance as I have effectively purged and am nursing myself as of writing this.

IM and I didn't experience a rush at all given that I did it IM. Also, I didn't have any mind-blowing experience like I had with MXE and that may be attributed to a permanent tolerance. This unfortunate tolerance seems to be true with all dissociatives.

Hell yeah, it is! I'm sorry. I saw your Urology Department posts. How are you doing now? I have been on an extensive break from dissociatives and drugs in general besides weed. I got hit by a car last year and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to attempt to try to hang out with the Gods. Also, the purge has come and gone I vomited 2 or 3 times can't exactly remember but I feel fresh and brand new and I feel like starting a vegan diet! Haha! I'm feeling good. It's been a lovely night even with all the puking. Something so spiritual and familiar to all of this!

Hmm for me even small doses at 25-30mg make me feel brainscattered and forgetful, like a mild brain-damage or something. Of course i don't believe it makes any damage, it's just the nature of the high.

Hmm for me even small doses at 25-30mg make me feel brainscattered and forgetful, like a mild brain-damage or something. Of course i don't believe it makes any damage, it's just the nature of the high.
Yeah, that is typical of dissociatives. This one is just much gentler than others. However, everyone is different, and this is just my opinion. I'm not saying your experience isn't valid.

I’m very new to HXE but have a history with K. I very much enjoy the duration of H but what would happen if I dosed K with it too? Would it increase the potency? Or would it be a waste of one of them?

Generally I find that combining dissociatives will make them both stronger. For example, dosing 5mg each of 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE seems to be stronger than the sum of its parts. My guess is that it will make the K much stronger and color the experience in an HXE sort of way.

I have HXE but have yet to try it, for some reason.

Sneaking suspicion that the aromatic ring hydroxy group will make the molecule more polar than mxe (think what the 3-hydroxy group of morphine does for blood brain barrier penetration. That's why it gets acetylated to heroin). So, I reckon the 3-acetoxy derivative will start appearing shortly... 😁

First attempt at 30mg total:

0:00
15 mg sublingual. Treshold sensation. Mild body and mind relaxation.

1:00
Another 15 mg oral. Subtle neutral dissociation, not cold but not really warm.
Movements have flow, but more like a cute toy animal than a porsche (which would be the case with pcp)

2:00
No euphoria but some interesting CEV's are present. Less so than MXE, more so than other pce family members.

3:00 - 4:00
Now feels like a mix between Datura and MDMA.
Very dark and disturbing, but with an entactogenic undertone.

6:00
Baseline

Pros:

Clearheaded (as far as dissociatives goes)
No real bodyload to speak of

Cons:

Unimpressive
Turned dark halfway through

Thanks for the mini report. I was surprised to hear "a mix between datura and MDMA". I guess that was just because of the dark themes, and not any sort of delirium or physical effects?

Thanks for the mini report. I was surprised to hear "a mix between datura and MDMA". I guess that was just because of the dark themes, and not any sort of delirium or physical effects?

It surprised me too, especially so considering its mild mannered initial nature.
There was no delirium, but a brooding almost intrusive sensation that kept seeping in, similar to tropane deliriants, yet an entactogenic element underneath to some degree.
Otherwise, it's a pretty "vanilla" disso. Perhaps it will shine when combined in some way.

I agree with other explorers in that it's surprisingly functional compared to similar compounds, although I'm sure it's dose related.
Still, if you disgregard dosage and go mainly by "level of percieved influence", this one remains more functional at a given level than
any of the others so far. Not that I would challenge that and operate machinery meanwhile, but reading is actually comprehensible
despite obvious dissociation going on.

It's not "in your face" like pcp, but neither is there magic bells and whistles like MXE.
Hxe lingers in the background, and since it's neither cold or warm, you almost have to
"search" for it mentally and bodily in order to get to it's core.

I may return with an update and another attempt, knowing that dissos are usually trial and error
before mastering what's there if anything worthwhile.

I bought a gram of MXE after reading the spiritual trips many were getting from it. I had never tried a NMDA agonist, not even Ket when it was flowing in the 90's.

The MXE was something else. I used to take it along with psychedelics and would ALWAYS get a ++++ trip. I was God, the universe and everything else inside and outside of time. It elevated my mood and brought me a degree of inner peace.

The gram was followed by a bag of 3 and bags of 5 grams and I used it regularly until it disappeared (had I known it was going for good I would have mortgaged the house!!!) I have some I am keeping for the summer. There's about 1/4 g left and after that - it will be no more :(

If only someone would synthesise it they would be able to make loads of $$$$ as it will be devoured by those who used it and pounced on by those who missed the boat. I am so glad I managed to get it and if I was only to have one substance for the rest of my life MXE would win hands down.

Someone on here has written a book about it, a real love affair that only a unique molecule like MXE could create.
Written a book about methoxetamine? I'm very curious to know name & author of said book, for obvious reasons.
So, some would be willing to spend a fortune for something with indistinguishable effects... mmmm... 😁