• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

My first 6 or so times I tried MXE, I didn't like it. My friend kept raving about it though so I tried it more times, and one time, it clicked, and became one of my favorite drugs of all time. I find that every new dissociative I try, I don't seem to "get it" the first try and it takes me a few times to see what it's all about.

My first 6 or so times I tried MXE, I didn't like it. My friend kept raving about it though so I tried it more times, and one time, it clicked, and became one of my favorite drugs of all time. I find that every new dissociative I try, I don't seem to "get it" the first try and it takes me a few times to see what it's all about.
My first three trials of 3-meo-pcp seemed lackluster as well, my 4th run was when I suddenly "got it" and it became much more than just a generic dissociative. Some of these seem kind of like cannabis in that the first time you get stoned you might miss many of the full effects. Once it "clicks" it becomes a remarkable substance.

I remember my first time with ketamine seemed a little boring too, until I took my 4th bump of the evening. That was the point at which the full effects were present. I didn't hole that night, but still enjoyed it greatly once the dose was increased.

I think the low 3-meo-pcp doses I started with 3-6mg may have played some roll in my not finding it to be anywhere near as enjoyable as it is once you get above the 10mg mark.

Try doing an acetone wash! I am almost sure that this batch has some impurities, maybe because of the hurry to put it in the market and make profit asap.

I tried 40 mg the day I received my order and also had headaches and hangover the next day, besides of disapointing trip.
But I did an acetone wash and everything changed very obviously: 50 mg (sublingual) gave me a fantastic trip VERY VERY similar to good MXE and no hangover the next day.
Please do it and post back here to tell us about your results.
I did it, but maybe not the right way. it turned off white after it but it was white creamy before. Also I didn't dry the acetone. Did you dry it before applying it to the wash?

I did seem a bit better after washing but still some hangover effects unfortunately, although way less than before. Maybe repeating the process will do the trick...

If you don't dry your acetone, then there is a small percentage of water, and the water will dissolve a good portion of your drugs, which means you lose a lot more than you would have if the acetone had been dried.

I did it, but maybe not the right way. it turned off white after it but it was white creamy before. Also I didn't dry the acetone. Did you dry it before applying it to the wash?

I did seem a bit better after washing but still some hangover effects unfortunately, although way less than before. Maybe repeating the process will do the trick...

I use lab grade anhidric acetone, so I don't have to dry it. I washed my dmxe twice, maybe that is what makes a difference. Also, as Xorkoth points, you will lose material if the acetone isn't dry.

I was able to obtain reagent grade acetone (>99.5% purity) quite easily. I won't dry it further because I figure washing with 10mL will cost me a few milligrams of product at most.

Anyways, my DMXE arrived today. I have a chemistry lab in the morning, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow night to test the DMXE. Will probably wash it and then have at it. Did some 3-HO-PCP over 5 weeks ago and some nitrous about 3 weeks ago, so my acute tolerance should be close to zero. I think I'll do an allergy test, wait an hour, and then plug 30mg.

yeah you're right. It just keeps giving me an error when I try to add the ' in. Weird.

Maybe the ' in the other title is a special ' and you need to copy and paste it... But you've probably already tried that amirite?

I've so far just run one day of trials with this chemical. Here are my initial impressions (copied from messages to someone)

I definitely need to do further trials but here was my experience throughout the day

this is with a present but fairly mild disso tolerance
initial 20 mg dose barely discernible, a bit of a mood lift and spring in my step and some waves of dissocation but super functional and went grocery shopping just fine
fully back to baseline in about 2 hours

Did a 50 mg dose about 5 hours later after comingback to baseline, it was bubbly, sociable, a bit euphoric and giddy but not necessarily stimulating or exciting, no visuals really just kinda spacy

added on 30 more mg about 1.5-2 hour later and got the back of my fucking skull blown out lmao
a functional hole- could definiely sink really deeep in, have total body loss, bright intense visuals eyes opened and closed, similar sense of energy and magic to MXE with a really deep ornate elaborate hole, sense of motion and meaning, a similar cognitive euphoric rush to 3-MeO-PCE or MXiPr I could yank myself out and walk around when I had to though, still pretty functional
peak was about an hour, fell asleep about 3 hours later, still felt a bit off balannce the next morning
Compared to MXE, it was less fun and stimulating at lower doses and felt "shallower", it felt like MXE if you sanded down the edges and was a bit less potent. The magic is there but is definitely a bit duller, I think I need a few more experiments to really map it out and try different dosing regimens. Less overall rush than MXE, there is a bit of mania and simmering euphoria but it sits in the background. So far super promising, warrants a lot of further study before I can say I really understand it ! Didn't dedicate enough time to really taking in the character of the visuals or the hole, but excited to explore it more. Definitely a contender for the next big thing. I would say its for fans of MXiPr, 3-MeO-PCE, and yes, even original MXE. Not the same but one of the closest we've gotten so far
And fwiw the hole is super colorful and interesting and psychedelic, definitely more MXE-like than MXPr or MXiPr, I would say its closer to the DCK hole tho, between the two
duration I would say is shorther but not by much
Honestly seems primed to be a binging drug, Im not always the biggest on that but I could see other people really taking to that and the poularity taking off there
might shine in mixers- 3-MeO-PCE, 3-HO-PCP and O-PCE will drag out any disso combo

[Forgot to mention here- all doses intranasal. Extremely inoffensive to snort, a tiny bit of bitterness and discomfort but you hardly notice you've snorted anything at all until the drip comes, and even then its only slightly irritating)

I used 80mg plugged throughout tonight. Full onset at about 15 minutes with this ROA.

My first impression is that DMXE is a very rich substance. Reminds me the most of? MXE, but less euphoric. Rotating/Translating/Contracted frames of reference were easily obtained. Gives a very clearheaded disconnect from physical reality, more clearheaded than MXE I think. I had a flashback to hitting nitrous on 2C-B-FLY a few weeks ago on the come up, so this disconnect is very clean and obtainable even with lower doses. I think the clearheaded nature could allow actual work to be done in this space, whereas with MXE, my holes were generally not malleable.

Positives is it feels very light in the body. With some dissos, 3-HO-PCP & 3-MeO-PCE for example, my body feels extremely stiff and uncomfortably rigid.
It's definitely got it's own unique flavor. There were a couple times I got caught off guard in that the feeling was so distinctly novel. There was a sense of satisfaction that went along with MXE, it's hard to describe as it was something subtle. I feel like DMXE has that too, but in it's own way.

I ended up adding 20mg of MXiPr to try to increase the euphoria, since MXiPr was extremely euphoric in my initial trials. I didn't end up feeling much euphoria from the MXiPr but I wanted to point out that I had no issues. Also hit some delta-8 which blended seamlessly.

I couldn't push further tonight because I woke up early today, but I will try to massage some more positive results out of this substance tomorrow.

I used 80mg plugged throughout tonight. Full onset at about 15 minutes with this ROA.

My first impression is that DMXE is a very rich substance. Reminds me the most of? MXE, but less euphoric. Rotating/Translating/Contracted frames of reference were easily obtained. Gives a very clearheaded disconnect from physical reality, more clearheaded than MXE I think. I had a flashback to hitting nitrous on 2C-B-FLY a few weeks ago on the come up, so this disconnect is very clean and obtainable even with lower doses. I think the clearheaded nature could allow actual work to be done in this space, whereas with MXE, my holes were generally not malleable.

Positives is it feels very light in the body. With some dissos, 3-HO-PCP & 3-MeO-PCE for example, my body feels extremely stiff and uncomfortably rigid.
It's definitely got it's own unique flavor. There were a couple times I got caught off guard in that the feeling was so distinctly novel. There was a sense of satisfaction that went along with MXE, it's hard to describe as it was something subtle. I feel like DMXE has that too, but in it's own way.

I ended up adding 20mg of MXiPr to try to increase the euphoria, since MXiPr was extremely euphoric in my initial trials. I didn't end up feeling much euphoria from the MXiPr but I wanted to point out that I had no issues. Also hit some delta-8 which blended seamlessly.

I couldn't push further tonight because I woke up early today, but I will try to massage some more positive results out of this substance tomorrow.

Well damn I've been ignoring and avoiding this thread for whatever reason, but it sounds like I'm gonna have to drop the 3-ho-pcp and go fishing for this guy. MXE was great and I haven't quite found a dissociative that's on the level, closest I got was MXPR, but I ended up taking far too much of it.

I have a similar bit different reaction to ketamine.
If i havent done it for awhile my tolerance i basicly to low.
I get super high and it just floors me.
But if i do it a few times in a couple of weeks it gets alot better.
I can walk around almost holing and really flow around while dancing and doing weird shit.

Optimally i find is when i can just do 50ish mg shots about every 20-30mins and maintain that subhole high all day.

However the juice is not worth the squezze anymore.
Dissios are just to addictive for me so im basicly done atm.
I have some mxpr that i havent tried,gonna get some of this aswell and just keep in stock for One day when the time might be right for a epic binge.

How long is it going to take them to create new, more pure batch? Does it revolve purely on their stock?