• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

You're right... Actually I think that mxe and analogues should be used in doses, when you fly far away from your body)) but its my point of view. Others ways it's not worth it.
I have a similar view on dissociatives thesedays.
Go hole or go home 😂
I wish i had gotten a chance to try mxe IV. IV k is my favorite thing to do. I used to love mxe, but it got banned and become mega rare in my country years and years before i was into injecting.
I bet its amazing not having to wait for the long/delayed come-up you get with most ROAs

Just reading about you guys acetone washing your RC's.
I've never done it before, but would like to clean some Ket and DCK that I have.
Can anyone please direct me to a good video or guide that shows how to do this?
Much appreciated!

I've never done any acetone wash, or come across dck, when i did an iso wash on k it was basically dissolve everything in iso then carefully evaporate it off but it can be very dangerous using heat as its so flammable 🔥 💣 💀
Or quite lengthy (using air evaporation) but worth it, for the cut i was dealing with anyway (unknown Chinese)

This is the guide i used, i just found it. I used method 1-b.
There is methods for 3 different solvents, but not a method for acetone on there!

METHOD 1

In each of 3 small test tubes, I placed 0.5g “K”.

The test tubes were placed in an oven and heated at 75 degrees Celsius for one hour, in order to ensure an anhydrous (water-free) product (water will fuck with our solubilities).

I added 3 solvents – 10ml of a different solvent per tube:

a) anhydrous methanol
b) anhydrous isopropyl alcohol
c) naptha

The tubes were immediately sealed with chemistry-lab grade polymer test-tube stoppers and then quadruple-wrapped in polypropylene, tightly sealed by elastic bands, to ensure they were waterproof and gasproof.

The tubes were then heated gently to their respective boiling points in hot water baths. They were left there for an hour, agitating every 5 minutes, in order to achieve absorption.

Here’s how it should work:

a) Methanol: Ketamine HCl is classified as “freely soluble” in methanol, which means it will dissolve up to 1-10g in each ml of methanol. I can therefore dissolve 10-100g of ketamine in my 10ml tube. Sodium chloride is less soluble, (dissolving at 14g/kg of methanol, which as methanol has a molar mass of approx. 32 and thus weighs 1.42g/ml, which means 1kg of methanol is 704ml, which means 0.25g salt will dissolve in 10ml of methanol).

So, the methanol tube will dissolve both ketamine (well) and sodium chloride (badly). If there’s more than 50% salt by weight in the product, I’d expect to see some not dissolve at room temperature. If we heat the tube, more will dissolve but then return as crystal precipitate at the bottom of the tube once it cools to standard room temperature and pressure.

Methanol also won’t dissolve cuts like talc, so they’ll rest as (probably wet-looking) solids at the bottom of the tube. They should be easily distinguishable in appearance from undissolved salt.

b) Isopropyl alcohol: Ketamine HCl is “soluble” in isopropyl, meaning 10-30ml of isopropyl is needed to dissolve 1g of ketamine. Therefore since there’s only 0.5g of product in the vial, my 10ml of isopropyl should easily dissolve it.

However, sodium chloride is almost totally insoluble in isopropyl (in fact, it’s used to turn < 99% isopropyl into anhydrous isopropyl – just add non-iodized table salt, agitate, let settle, and you’ll get 2 distinct layers, one containing salt+water and the other anhydrous isopropyl). used to “salt” isopropyl to remove water from it, for this very reason).

Therefore, with the isopropyl test we should see all ketamine dissolve and almost all of any salt cut remain undissolved.

c) Naptha: will dissolve ketamine only if it’s ketamine BASE. It will NOT dissolve ketamine hydrochloride. It will also not dissolve sodium chloride.

So if we had pure ketamine HCl, we’d expect:

Tube 1 to be completely clear
Tube 2 to be completely clear
Tube 3 to be unchanged (all crystals at the bottom).

METHOD 2

Dissolve 14g “K” in 100ml anhydrous isopropyl alcohol – covered, 2 hours at room temperature in a stirrer on light agitation. I filtered the solution though medium-flow filter paper under anhydrous conditions using gravity as a drip force (no vacuum or suction). I evaporated the resulting clear liquid in a Teflon pan at just below simmering point of the isopropyl (i.e. around 75 degrees Celsius) until almost gone, then removed from heat, let the remainder airdry for 1 hour, then dessicated in a 60 degree oven for 15 minutes. This is way too fast to result in huge crystals but will result in some crystallization, which I was curious to observe.

The result: a mere 0.6g of little rod-like crystals, which are somewhat like ketamine in appearance but not really. Here are pictures I’ve uploaded to pix.ru – please feel free to visit them via Tor; it’s quite safe:

Edit: the image links dont work.
I can't belive the poor guy only got 0.6g out of 14g 😳😳😳
Well i can actually, I've seen 12.5g of 'k' be PURE cut before. Not 1 shard of K involved. It was pure MSG, sourced in UK.
Also seen 25g be pure lidocaine and glue crystals thats right glue, sourced from Germany.
I've also seen 50g of K that contained 33g of GLASS. And loadssss of other fucked up cuts in K over the years ive dabbled in it.
Such greed sickens me.

I hope the guide can help, anyway. 👍

Last edited:
Man, mxe iv is great it kicks you of the body in 5 sec i think, extra comfortable and pleserable rush... It works like it should, really nice. Analogue I've used is just 15-20 % more powefull and euphoric

Ps when washing most important to be sure that solvent anhydrous, sorry if it was explainex already, i didnt read all the papers. I suggest use acetone dries fast and very effectively dissolved any organic impurities

Last edited:
Your help is much appreciated!
No worries, glad to be of service.
I'm not clued up on DCK or the chemical structure etc so I'd approach with caution, the same solvents that 'wash' K for all I know might absolutely eat DCK and leave you with nothing, lol. Or possibly have some kind of insane reaction and produce gas that kills you dead 🤷‍♂️
Try a very small amount i guess, maybe wear a gasmask 😂
Good luck

I used method 1-b

So just to clarify for Method 1B:
- first I have to add salt to the isopropyl alcohol? (I have 95% anhydrous isopropyl on hand)
- then add the ket to the solution
- then do I filter it through a coffee filter? Or what else.
- is the K then in the filtered solution, or is it the stuff in the filter?

Sorry for the noob questions!

@fasterfb
No, you would only add salt to the iso if your iso was not anhydrous.
No filter involved.
Pretty sure i (it was about 7 years ago i did this and i was on alot if benzos daily and loads of k 24/7)

Put 1g of k in a test tube, added 15-20ml of either 70 or 99% iso(Cheap stuff from ebay i bought to clean my glass bong/pipe).
Sealed the tube with a stopper (didnt use all the other stuff the guide says)
Heated the test tube in warm water until it went clear.
Poured the solution into a frying pan and cooked on VERY LOW heat i mean VERY FUCKING LOW. Best off to not use a gas cooker here lol.
once it became a solid im pretty sure i then scraped it out of the pan, washed the pan, put the product back in and re dissolved it in water, and then cooked again until it formed a solid, scraped out out sniffed.
I think did the last step because the first lot i sniffed really smelt like iso and hurt my nose.

Note:I AM NO SCIENTIST, I WAS EXPELLED FROM SCIENCE CLASS IN SCHOOL TOO, BASICALLY I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CHEMISTRY

Hi, we've got a very interesting report on a french forum of 90mg snorted (https://www.psychonaut.fr/Thread-DMXE-Deoxymethoxetamine?pid=614090#pid614090), I'll try and translate it approximately.

Dosage: up to 90mg

ROA : Snorted

Duration: 3 hours

Report :

Nothing to do with other dissos. Some sensations are similar but the motor skills are little affected, for example. You don't feel sluggish or anything. On the other hand, when I took 90mg all at once, I found myself with the typical CEVs, and when I opened my eyes I had the impression that my video projector was on and was projecting psychedelic videos on the walls. I checked several times to make sure it was off... I've never seen anything like that. 3D visuals in the middle of the room, very realistic. And the same physical sensations as under DXM on the top plateaus, my limbs were spinning on themselves, blending together as if I was play dough. The most hallucinogenic disso experience of my life.

I tested by plugging, and it was not conclusive.

Also, nothing psychedelic, I didn't have time to think about anything, the come-up begins, suddenly I say to myself: let's go into the dark with some music, and BAM the big visual show - I couldn't believe it, more beautiful and realistic than my usual visuals -, and it's over.

For the duration, 3 hours from the beginning to the end, in fact the intense and interesting side lasts around an hour.

People who know this guy told me that he has quite a tolerance to dissos, so take this dosage with a grain of salt.

Thank you for your translation QT, nice first post and welcome!

Hmmm... I love the idea of a 3d visual dissospace, but 90mgs for 1-2hours of trip deflate the thing quite a bit...

Let´s see what other poeple report

I'm shocked))) you are making difficulties from nothing. What you were discussing is called recrystallization, and it will not worth the effort here. Especially with your level of understanding the chemistry, and your techniques...(dont take it to seriously guys))) It will be more dangerous than useful.
Here is another way that is faster/safer/easier and probably even more effective.c
* ( assuming you can get decrntly pure snd dry acetone, it is not necessary to be extra dry and pure)
Buy some acetone, better if you will know tht its pure and anhydrous. If you are dont know, you can do next: pour out a bit of your acetone on the dry dish... If it will evaporate quickly and left no residue and have no additional unknown smell, and left no water on the dish then everything ok.(it have 56 deg C ,b.p.so it dries fast).
Then take small beaker(eg 50ml or 100) pour out here some acetone (10...20ml).
Take your powder, blurring as carefully as possible, and start to add it to beaker. Not everything! Add 10% of it, stir well ... If it will not dissolve(most of it) then everything ok-add whats left. If it will dissolve dont add anymore, it means that acetone contains water, its not usable, let it stand some time and youll get back your stuff then everything dries... Then you need only to filter acetone(if it was anhydrous and you added all you wanted and stirred good)

Last edited:
Just received my DMXE.

11:30am - Insufflated 21mg, slight burn.
Haven't taken a disso in almost a year so my tolerance should be nil.

----------------
11:45 am - Drip is disgusting, but not too bad. I'm noticing some dissociation happening. Becoming lightheaded. My monitor is ever so slightly warping, seeming like it's a lot bigger than usual. I feel dissociated.

Noticing some minor CEVs, nothing I can make out, but there's DEFINITELY some things happening. Glad I didn't take 40mg or I'd be really out of it by now.

------------
11:51 am - noticing stronger dissociation happening. I am very high now. Text on the monitor is slanted. I feel warm. I feel comfortable. I feel anesthetized - no pain at all and I suffer from some serious back pain - totally gone.

---------------
12:00 pm
Woah I'm floating, this DMXE is absolutely delightful

so far I'd rate it in the top five drugs I've ever done

it's getting psychedelic now, and I feel so calm and at peace. no pain. No suffering. Just this moment with you

DMXE == good so far, A+++

Note: I did take 500ug of Clonazolam about 2hr prior. It may affect the dissociation. I'll report back as the experiment continues.....

Last edited:
Really hope this turns out as good as some people are saying. The idea of unknown impurities is very concearning though. For now ill give this a miss...

Would this one be possible to convert to freebase like o-pce or 3-meo-pcp and have good effects on foil?

DMXE Testrun

This is the second dissociative I have ever consumed. The first was 2FDCK 3 weeks ago which was nice, but resulted in a bad hangover the next day...

19:00 - 23mg insufflated.
Slight dissociation, pretty clear headed, good mood

20:00
Called a friend, conversation went fine. Coming down from the effects by now.

21:05 - 48mg insufflated
Stronger dissociation than before, slight euphoria for a few minutes, still very clear headed, full body control, this stuff feels dull :/

22:20
Coming down from the effects by now.

Conclusion: the reports around seemed promising. The experience however was kind of boring. I guess I flush the rest of the DMXE...

Last edited: