• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☛ Official ☚ The Small & Handy 5-Chloro-AMT thread

Addam

Bluelighter
Terribly few reports out there, unfortunately. Some character on Reddit reported e-vaping it in an amount of 5-10mg, reported mild psychedelia and a slight sedate feeling, IIRC. I haven’t been able to find much beyond that. Seems oral is the ROA most explored, and it’s still underexplored even with that.

fastandbulbous

Bluelight Crew
"...once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."
Sorry about going off topic, but did you have/try DOT? Tried 10mg twice (with B9) years ago and got an effect that is best described as an ability to multitasking. One of the trip reports in PIHKAL reported no effects at 10mg, but if tester was female, multitasking wouldn't seem anything special.
Only problem with it and any PEA with sulphur on the 4 position, is that it occupies the active site of MAO-A, but prevents it assuming the active conformation, so don't mix with anything else until fully reading up on both

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Hey man, long time no see! I did get to try DOT one time, but only tried it at 3.5mg and found a halfway in sort of state that was unremarkable and even approached the "Beth state" from PIHKAL. Sadly the rest of it, after a long time in solution in the fridge, grew some sort of terrible pulpy mass in it (I I think I neglected to add alcohol). I only had like 15mg or something perhaps. Always wish I would have had a chance to try it at a higher dose though.