Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

THE Seedy & Scattered Sunday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so in here.

I don't even think its the alcohol or otherwise consumed, it's the sleep dep that has me feeling worse for wear this morning.

Lucky for me I don't have to work and I just dropped out of uni for this year 8o

Why did I decide to get wasted at the Little Birdy concert last night?
There is something so ghey about being hungover on a Thursday morning.

I'm feeling your pain. But one of my best friends is back from Europe after over a year and drinking was in order.

Finally I have someone to go to punk gigs with again!

give peace a dance

my head, or whats left of it, has to be at work in 44 minutes.
i hope those 3 hours of shakey sleep were enough to get me through

iamtha1 said:
Why did I decide to get wasted at the Little Birdy concert last night?
There is something so ghey about being hungover on a Thursday morning.

They're so good live.. :)

Earthdance, sun and seediness don't mix. :\

ozbreaker said:
They're so good live.. :)

Earthdance, sun and seediness don't mix. :\

Too right. And yet somehow I get the feeling I'm going to do what I did today next year.

What the fuck happened this weekend?

It was supposed to be a quick evening on Saturday. Couple of drinks on the water, drop into the house warming for an hour, and catch a train home......

.....36 hours, $300, half a gram of base, pill, and 40+ standard drinks later, I'm home. Where did I go wrong? Or is it right? Fuck knows.

^^^ oooh well. happens. Don't dwell, sure you had a good time at least.
I wasn't seedy or scattered this Sunday- how rare.
After last wk my friend and I decided we should try for a detoxing/no subs wkend. And wow it happened. Only had one drink, thats all Friday nite- now. But not really by choice, woulda got something if we could of. "Shop closed" all round.
but next wkend... ;)

and coz of that, not only did I work 7hrs Sunday but was half-arsed to give my car a good wash/wax/vacuum in the morning. N bloody typical- as soon as I reversed out of the driveway to go to work it starts raining :(

argh.

housewarming on saturday night, got home at 4am quite drunk to get about 4 hours sleep before getting up to shoot a movie all day on sunday.
then play bball on sunday night.
im fucking wrecked.

stupid no sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.