• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old and Overgrown DOC thread (fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The doses you mentioned yaesutom seemed right for DOC-those 2mg threshold from another poster def. not, but fits 2C-J (MS confirmed this now)

WHOA!!!

Um..

Well, a 2nd analysis on this same "DOC", supposedly its 2C-I!!????!!

WTF??

So i'm talking to my friend and he looked at his paper with "DOC" on it, and noticed oops, uh, the number matches up perfectly with 2C-I..

Whoa..

The "DOC" (or whatever it is!) I have here looks a bright white shiny xtals, compared with 2C-I from the same place they look much different.

Yes, please whats this 2C-J? did you mean 2C-I???

I'm sitting here with a huge ? over my head now, i mean, the effects really didn't seem like 2C-I AT ALL, like... uh.. um.. can placebo effect be THAT strong? shiit.. i'm going to email the person I got the DOC from and see if he's had an analysis on it..

where the hell did 2c-J come from? im having trouble keeping up with the phenethylamine class,2c-P is still new to me lol

Jodo is a bit oldfashioned for Iodo (I just refuse to write a 1 for a I when theres the option of an unmistaken J.Sometimes I'm at odds with the authorities,oh well seems time has run over me)

Theres obviously more than one batch DOC out-yaesutom,I'm pretty sure you had the right stuff,4-8mg being a tbo-dose is surely not 2C-J.For clarification,this is the first time I have DOC in my hand to analyse.
The crystals look wooly-white and are somewhat glistening.

Snorting 8mg leading only close to a +3 does not sound like a DO compound,or the one who took 14mg and got,well,what you would get of this dose of 2C-J.

Ahh...

Ok i'm sure that I DO have DOC now, but, i'm thinking also you might have DOC..

I do not know enough about the MS analysis but my particular DOC (the couple grams I had gotten) has been analysed by two people now and I was discussing it with my supplier who's had it analysed at least by two more people, is it possible the MS for DOC and 2C-I look so close/similar it could be mistaken as 2C-I?

My friend who analysed it, was talking to him last night and he just looked at the sheet of paper that said "pure DOC" (he wrote) and said whoa the mass matches up with 2C-I, and the other person who analysed it (out of the same vial I had) said it was 2C-I also but is going to check again with the lab (my friend is going to check again also / reanalyse it or whatever).

The supplier I got it from said he'll send it in to another lab and send me the results but its already been analysed by at least two others and he's sure its DOC (and i'm very sure too, the effects just are NOT like 2C-I!).

In chemdraw it says "exact mass" for 2c-i is 307.01 and DOC 229.09, i'm not sure if this is what is supposed to show up on a MS or what.. ? dunno :)

Now I'm a bit confused-maybe theres yet only one batch out there?

But the analytical reasoning is sound:

-MS: your chemdraw masses are right,what you find in the MS is an ion
Mass +H=308 for 2C-J and 230 for DOC.Characteristic for chlorine is that two isotopes are present in nature,35 and 37 in a 75:25 ratio.So you must also find the 232 mass.The MS from the "DOC" sample shows M+H=308 and has NOT the typical chlorine pattern.

-HPLC has same retention time as as 2C-J (can be coinincidence though)

-NMR (it never lies) has definitively not an Isopropyl chain but clearly shows an ethylene chain,the two aromatic protons have the same shift as in 2C-J.

Its pretty clear for me.

Didn't Sasha fall unconscious from a placebo anesthetic?

Well,that IS 2c-i,the wrong doc batch,no doubt!Any objects from other posters?

Either you discovered the power of placebo effect resp. had a low dose breakthrough with 2c-i or,someone accidentically took a wrong vial.How long did the trip last?

lol - yer right, man, tried everything, talked to my friend who did his own LC/MS analysis and.. its 2c-i, certainly not.. DOC, definitely not an amphetamine..

He took the NMR's and looked at them closely,

Well shit! I'm confused i mean, wow, the trip felt nothing like 2C-I! .. I emailed my supplier and gave him more info, but maybe one day i'll take 15mg, as if i was taking 2c-i and see if it.. feels like 2c-i..

WIERD!

8(

I took 16mg accordingly of this , and It wasnt the best. not enough research out there.

[Moderators note: there is reason to believe the DOC in this report may have been contaminated with 2c-i. Beware that the dosages here are not considered appropriate for DOC]

swim's supplier sent a replacement, swim is going to start over at 1mg with it. swim said it was verry crystaline and had a different odor compared to the other batch. swim is going to keep me updated ill let you all know what swim finds out.

swim said he was verry impressed. swim said "1mg is fully active. going to be interesting going higher in the next few weeks" im 99% positive that this new batch is DOC

Well a swimers friend who dipped into the wrong pond on a shitty day made it all happy again when he dipped into a well known pure pod full of DOC,

I ate 4mg, and well, its fucking SWEET! Wow... i'll be posting a trip report after this but shit... um.. here's my new LSD replacement whilst there is no LSD available? Or all the depth of high dose LSD but i'm still here on the ground looking up at it in amazement? Or some shit like that, but now the whole streen turned into a croud full of colored people (colors everyfuckinwhere) looking up at something there.. or..here...and .here too...and..here too here's to too tooo oo o o

b b b b be be be be be be ber ber ber ber bere berenowenownownownow ow ow ow ow

Yes Please post a TR yaesutom, Swims been holding off from acquiring some DOC.

How different is it from LSD? Is there euphoria with DOC? Me and a million others are wanting a really nice LSD replacement for those dry spells
:\
Cheers

Oh man...

This stuff is GOLD!

I took it at 3:22pm, its about 10:10pm, so 7 hours later and i'm on the way down, AWESOME! I mean not "coming down" just.. a nice pillow of a kick ass plateau slowly letting away .. or something like that, what?

How does the real DOC compare to DOI?

BWHAHAHAHA. Well I will never ever be taking DOI again! Um.. well shit, i'm not in the mindset to say but, there's not many things i'll be taking instead of DOC in the future unless its some good acid, mushrooms, another tryptamine etc, or something else that comes along even more kick-ass than this...or that...or this.. its like that and like this and like that and like whoa!

DOC made me find god today, that god stands for ghb and dmt, i could go into the math of how the universe codes DMT = G0D but well thats a penny in my massive 20 year jar collection of misc. coins tossed in over the years ears earss arsseernnsnnsn.. SNOOP D-O double G in the motherfuckin' house, BIAATCH!

Yes Please post a TR yaesutom, Swims been holding off from acquiring some DOC.

How different is it from LSD? Is there euphoria with DOC? Me and a million others are wanting a really nice LSD replacement for those dry spells

bwhahahahaha, well, 50 billion thumbs UUuuP! from the yaesutom crowd here, get yourself some DOC i'm thinking .. you'll eat some and wanna stock up like a squirrel hunting for food and hiding the nuts in the ground and..

Start thinking about research chemicals when you take a tab of decent acid.. and I swear you will be saying all night "but this isnt acid.. ive had this exact trip on 2cblah blah before"

Placebo is powerful
I mean I've seen people roll off totally bunk pills, and 80% of a large group that got them rolled and got effects.. one guy couldnt sleep all night.. they had 20mg pseduoepeherdrine in em

Status
Not open for further replies.