The Official Ketamine (K) Thread

A guy In my town get mescalin in a liquid solution from a girl that does the extract.

Its excellent to say the least.

More racemic coming about now. S-isomer is still widely available, as are Kepro vials, and Holiday Scott vials.

Canada has the good stuff :). Rocks>all.
9k88pw.jpg

In Montreal, ketamine is huge... especially in the rave scene. Besides alcohol, cannabis, and tobacco, I'd say the only drugs more popular than ketamine at raves here are MDMA and amphetamine.

well i know some of us can get Mescaline.
I have a few grams of some nice sparkly synthetic mescaline.

I still think my statement is true for the general drug using population

I suppose you are right about the general drug using population, but I really do not know many regular druggies as far as ketamine and mescaline go, I guess I'm in the circle becasue it's always around the people into tripping I know here. lol.I also know people that get opium from time to time, but they are not in the general drug user population,and live in another state,and know all the acid,shroom,DMT,etc. people in their area. I guess I know so many people all over that are drug users, I have met some that are in their local area's circle.
I do know more drug users on average, like coke users,heroin,meth,and weed smokers that are just regular drug users, they are not in any circle of the lucky few on drugs,but maybe thats becasue acid and mescaline and ketamine users are in a different mind set than a lot of users of regular drugs..lol..something like that..tripping seems to be a tighter and much smaller group than other types of drug users get into, maybe becasue tripping is semi religious to a lot of people..dunno..

red label from mexico has been pretty consistent in nyc... for like the last 10 years!

out on long island, you see a lot of euro bottles. yellow label from the company 'dutch farms' is pretty big.

'pour outs' are... well, anywhere there's a cupholder.

powder is what u see at events. wait for the afterparty if you are your own personal chef or vet. lol.

I had the deepest k-hole a few weeks back. usually my k-holes consist of lying in my bed in darkness and silence waiting to float away down dark environments with colourless entities
wandering around. I always float and when I come to a hault its usually only briefly. This time id been snorting k all day had just come out of a well constructed k-hole and decided to rack me up another kholes worth. I flew and glided and saw people and environments. Then something happened. I slowed down. everything got darker and darker and darker. Until I was in the deepest black. No longer floating. But completely submerged. I actually became the k-hole. It was so overwhelming and unexpected that it was one of those moments that you're sure a mind cannot return from. It's common to not be able to relax into a situation you completely werent expecting, especially when you think you're a hard head with the substance at hand. I wonder if i was to experiment in such a way again i might be able to enjoy it and fold into oblivion rather than tackle its infinity.

Ketamine availability in the twin cities

Does anyone know if ketamine can be found in the Minneapolis/St Paul metro area?

there is allready a ketamine thread in progress and would help with your question.

S-ketamine is all over the place at the moment. Nice white crystals that look a bit like crushed sea salt. Great stuff; very powerful. Its more sedating than it is psychedelic (while being very dissociating). Reminds me of the canadian s-ket I was getting last year around this time.

Also a good amount of south american racemic is finding its way up north. Mainly dehydrated from vials down there. Very powdery ket, almost like baking soda in appearance.

The vials its being dried up from are the following:

Unimedical (my personal favorite [racemic I believe])
Aggrovet
Kepro
Drag Pharma (verrrry powerful ketamine [s-ket I want to say, though im not 100%])

I had some S-ket this weekend, i can say that i prefer the racemic. The S-ket i find is more sedating but i dont like how it messes up my vision for so long. i also notice that it makes time sloooowww, like i thought an hour had went by but it had only been 10 minutes. I also noticed that the closed eyes visuals were more pronounced. At one point i was sitting on the couch and closed my eyes and seen a ball/square spinning with numbers flying out of it, it was like i was seeing my mind thinking/crunching numbers like a computer or something.

I also noticed the appearance of S-ket to be more like fine salt than the racemic. The racemic i get is usually quite bigger chunks or it really shardy and fluffy. Also the S-ket to me has a different smell, which i know i have it when compared to the racemic.

I usually always get vials of racemic ketamine..... ive come across the opportunity to get some S-Iomer Preset. It's kind of pricey.

What is exactly the meaning of preset. Is it Liquid or is it in crystal/powder form?
I love bumping it and heading into another planet and then slipping into a khole.
Is S-Iomer the way to go? I have never done straight S-Iomer. Lil pricey but Im sick of the shitty ketamax Ive been getting recently

IMO/E if what you want is something more dissociating and sedating, s-isomer is the way to go.
Its funny that you say s-isomer is more expensive for you, its actually much cheaper for me.
I wont discuss prices as thats not allowed, and I ask you dont do the same (though seeing you've been here for long enough I would assume you already know this, just thought i'd re-iterate).

The preset s-isomer that's been going around (originating in india via the netherlands) is some great stuff. Powerful crystals (large in size, sparkly, and bright white) that leave you feeling very dissociated, though ive found that the hole itself doesnt last too long - 30 minutes tops. That said it's some very good ket, you will definitely enjoy yourself there.

Also, the term "preset" with regards to ketamine means that the ketamine has not been made into liquid solution or put into a vial, it is ketamine that has come (or should come) directly from the lab who produced it (or a supplier who's stock originated from the lab that produced it, without it ever being in a solution/vial).

I'm getting some in a couple of weeks, I'm so excited. I use it SC because I find the dosages easier to predict the effects vs dosing nasal or orally. It's great because I have to take opioids for chronic pain, so some days they don't work I take a dose of K on top of that; not enough to put me in the hole. Just enough so that I feel dissociated enough that the pain is at the very corner of my mind, kinda how weed works with pain. It's great to still be able to function and know you have a backup when all else fails!
Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with getting bent a few times ;). I know I sure will be. Anywho, sorry for my rant, I'm just excited!

bumping back. i know international suppliers for k and mxe but really the k is too expensive. i have a source for cheap vials but not at the exact moment. im not sure when i will be able to get it again.

the MXE seems to be the only thing you can get. im NOT in Los Angeles either , hehe.

Last edited: