Social The NEW "What Song Fits Your Current Mood" Thread

Grateful for my living partner (kinda a pseduo one right now very strange this is even happening but I want it to) still cannot believe we are together especially meeting like that.

sorry that is ego talking posting with this song hah!

Lol she is softly saying Panama after I decided to play and post she digs it man.

Last edited:
Grateful for my living partner (kinda a pseduo one right now very strange this is even happening but I want it to) still cannot believe we are together especially meeting like that.

sorry that is ego talking posting with this song hah!

Lol she is softly saying Panama after I decided to play and post she digs it man.

Aw, nice one...my own love, goes like this, somewhat (not roses but raw living and loving - whatever that brings. :) )

lol now i feel like a dumb immature clown probly selfish as sin but she still makes it painless here.

So sry very moody since this binge no shape for her rly focusing on taking care of her needs

Told myself it was okay to have two beers again to vasodilate on Sid. Young hip boys who sold me em down the way made it all too easy.

Differing opinions on drinking aside to moderate or not I know it has to go for me entirely very soon or else but I am supporting Jamaica and Oktoberfest (half German) tonight at least.

Me thinking about using Facebook today but I heard people listen better if you lower your voice and improve your argument

Heard him with in this awesome artist!

I am overall in a positive mood today

I have vapes stashed at work but I have a hard time keeping them there I don't want to be at work without using them but I was using them 24/7 and they a real gateway for my brain how the pathways operate now Lord Someone help me if I cannot help myself?