• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The MDPV Mega Thread (Methylenedioxypyrovalerone)

yes...d-meth is the active ingredient in desoxyn...but it's a 5mg tablet...not a 1/2 gram shard...

To answer your OP question, no it is a bad idea to use for ADD. It is similar to coke for me in that I get very fuzzy brained. Even though I am stimulated heavily, my thoughts are muddled with the intensity of the buzz. And to answer the question of meth shards and desoxyn for ADD, consider this: the methamp crystals are in likely a largish quantity as far as dose goes( buying a bag that weighs 500+ milligrams usually) and it is of unknown purity. Also the methamp is in bulk, abusable form, possibly racemic or with mixed r/d isomers and its very likely you would redose and/or do an unknown exact amount of meth thru a possibly more fiendish route (smoking, sniffing, etc). Desoxyn is pharm-grade d-methamp in a non abusable matrix form at a low dose. So its much easier to gauge your use and have control while also certain of your product.

I've merged your thread with the MDPV megathread - please post in here about MDPV.

yes...d-meth is the active ingredient in desoxyn...but it's a 5mg tablet...not a 1/2 gram shard...

exactly, the same idea i was insinuating in my started thread (if you werent actually that ignorant and actually go back and read about my reasoning, instead of pushing your opinion without even hearing me out). The illicit use and abuse of crystal is what leads methheads and junkies to their own self-inflicted demise. Their irresponsible behavior is what caused those health risks, think about it, which junkie tweaker would actually whip out an expensive point scale that reads to 0.001g. Not to mention their lack of knowledge of what a proper safe recreational dosage should be and the safest ROA. Those junkies chasing that rush and euphoria are playing with life and death, but we cannot fully blame them as they aren't entirely at fault. It is our heavily politicized system in modern medicine. The gov't wants to tell us what we should take, what is good for us, make up psuedo sicknesses in order to sell and push us to put out as consumers to indulge in commodified pharmaceuticals.

In short, the whole social stigmatization on meth and it's portrayal of the abusers in the media is counterproductive to the medical community and the society as a whole. The government, instead of demonizing meth users to scare young people away from curiosity of drugs, what they should do is a proper harm reduction lectures on psychoactive substances, the responsible methods for therapeutic uses along with teaching them about harm reduction and a safer guideline for those who decide to use them recreationally. But I don't see that happening anytime soon, unless we the people, of all different nationalities collectively come to a realization that the regime of the so called "War of Drugs" first initiated by the US, is just a futile movement trying to fight against the very essence human culture, our intrigue in exploration and discovery, and our desire to be intoxicated or experiencing the world from another perspective. Throughout history, there has always been people experimenting with substances, whether for spiritual beliefs, remedies for self exploration, or just to spice up life a bit. We need not scrutinize recreational drug usage nor should we be ashamed of it, but embrace it and together strive for a better knowledge on how to to utilize these substances and a stronger emphasis on harm reduction.
An example that always pisses me off are those government ads and commericals on substance abuse, its just plain ol' fashioned propaganda. fuck that shit! And this bullshit War on Drugs just fuels the underground web of the business of manufacturing and distributing of illegal substances, and because of that, street crystal and other illegal substances are produced by greedy crime organizations, often people who don't really care about their clientele, just as long as they're getting filthy rich. And that is why it is a vicous cycle, the illegal drug trade is what makes it so bad, imagine if all the "acceptable recreational substances and compounds" are regulated and with the larger part of the population educated about harm reduction, then we wouldn't have to worry about someone OD'ing from a mislabelled batch or dangerous toxic by-product , not having to worry about adulterants and dangerous cuts (which actually causes most of the deaths) , and not having to worry about purity issues cus everything product would be pharm grade.

Last edited:
So you think schools should spend taxpayer money on teaching children the proper ways to shoot up heroin, and how to properly filter their solutions? I'm just saying, you have no idea the quality of the MDPV you are getting unless you spend an outrageous amount of money sending off a sample to the lab every time you get a new sack. Trying to use a party drug therapeutically is highly irresponsible IMO. That would be like dropping acid for Parkinson's Disease. Harm reduction should only be presented to those that are already using so as to keep from peaking curiosity in individuals that wouldn't have ever dreamed of using drugs.

Don't get me wrong. I feel that the CSA of 1970 has many flaws, but do I think that people should be snorting bath salts for ADD? Hell no. And I used to be one of those "junkie tweakers" you speak of, and I have yet to experience health problems from using methamphetamine. And btw, MDPV is much worse for you than dextromethamphetamine. IIRC it's also more neurotoxic. I used to do half a gram of meth a day, and I would NEVER do MDPV.

Please do not refer to me as an ignorant fuck again.

Please don't refer to anyone as an ignorant fuck again more to the point.

I agree with most of what was said in response to that attack.. but MDPV is not thought to be very nuerotoxic as its a NDRI not a releaser like m-amp... just saying.

Well thank you for correcting me...learned something new today :)

i never called u an "ignorant fuck", i was saying u were being ignorant for not reading into my reasoning and just read my title of my topic and jumped to the conclusion its not worthwhile of ur time.

since when did i say teaching kids how to shoot up or filter their drugs? please dont put your words into
my mouth. i meant like in lifestyle health and substance lectures they make u sit thru in high school (at least my school did). All i learnt in those classes were more about avoiding "drugs" as a whole, those who taught those classes seem totally misinformed about the basics of how psycoactive substances were , or even try to exaggerate the side effects and addiction.

plus, i wasnt even close to suggesting the use of "bath salts" for theraputic reasons, i dont know where you got that idea from. and the fact that you use term "bath salts" in reference to mdpv makes me think ur not grasping the whole picture here, the epidemic of RCs being used as substitutes because of a worldwide drought of the "classical drugs", but moreover those online vendors who more or less takes on the position as distributors , and whats more easy to reel in the cashflow? lol they remind me of the shady street dealers, who goes thru a couple mid men, so their batches could be tainted from contaminents or by products, and like shady dealers theyll cut their product with whatever they can get their hands on or make a cocktail combo mix of substances (without a damn clue about pharmocology, contraindictons, etc) just for making quick money and thier marketing strategy is to disguise their crazy cocktails in legal high colorfully designed packets with snappy catchy names, but w/o even mentioning the active compounds in them and the amount of theyve decided to put in them. so it is damn near impossible to figure out the dosages. plus your playing with ur life doing those legal high packets cus each batch may contain a completely different compound. a seasoned and knowledgable RC user would only go with a trustworthy vendor that deals directly with laboratories of their own, and would those vendors arently like the legal high companies that only market RCs , but they include a wide spectrum of labatory equipments, solvents, and non-RC chemicals. The professional vendors produce pharm grade products and comes with gc/ms sheet, documentations, and some even require u to sign a waiver, etc.

to recap what im trying to say is... RCs are just like any other drug and deserves to be treated with respect. So it is the users responsibility to learn from the risks before even deciding to go into them and the biggest risk would be finding a trustworthy vendor. lets put it this way, a 14 yr old candy girl whos new to the rave and edm scene and would just eat any pill thrown at them sold as "e" or any capsule sold as "molly" from dealers slinging at events. bc the qualitity of pressed pills have gone to shits and half the time dont even contain any MDxx, a experienced and responsible user would never resort to purchasing pressed or go to a rave w.o having or knowing someone who has proper gear. and an experienced user would never test their limit by takin way too much, in fact one would measure out thier dosages and number of doses enought to have fun as opposed to often witnessing these candy kids floored and mangled to the point it looks like theyre eating their face in , with eyes rolled so far back they literally are watching their brains being fried.

Last edited:
Teaching High Schoolers Harm Reduction WOULD be teaching them proper IV drug use technique.......I'm done with this conversation though...

So heres a little backstory to my experience:

Since Thursday, I've been binging on PV for couple days w/o sleep, but did not suffer any of the side effects like paranoia, vasconstriction, chest pains, or stimulant induced psychosis. This was my second experience on this substance, and I must say it's really not that bad of a drug, although it holds little to no recreational value. It helped me a lot with concentration, felt like the ultimate ADD medication, I wrote like a 7 page essay without realizing it. And would be mesmerized by reading...anything that seems remotely interesting, which my sober self with attention deficit disorder would've just got up and left without finishing the first page.
In fact, IMO and IME it is fairly safe, benign, and mundane drug, but due to it's property as a very very potent stimulant and how the substance works on the the brains reward system given it's very mild euphoria, it can pose to be very dangerous for those who are uneducated about the substance and had done little to no research before hand, especially those idiots who are out there trying to chase that "high", the initial rush (minimal, can be even compared to MPH) and end up resorting to dangerous ROAs such as slamming it or smoking it and taking on heroic doses that would just give you an 8 hr + anxiety attack and heart problems. What people need to realize is that this substance holds absolutely no recreational value, once you realize that, your mentality changes and you overly compulsive desire to redose will be greatly reduced, because you know thats all the "buzz" it can really give. And vaping or slamming the stuff would definitely give you an intense rush, akin to smoking crack, but shortly afterwards would just lead you to psychotic behavior.
That is why I am seriously enraged about how the government and media portrays this substance, as some kind of supercrack or super meth, and repeatedly dubs it the name of "bath salts". Those commercialized vendors who sell these packaged "bath salts" or "legal highs" who used to put PV in their own personal cocktail of RC's, and prior to that they did the same shit with 4MMC. So to end of my rant, we shouldnt be so quick to judge and stigmatize MDPV as some kinda psychotic-inducing demon drug that makes you rape goats and go on these beserk violent rampages. We, as a responsible therapeutic and recreational users shouldn't be pulled into what they media wants us to think, and resist being mindlessly tagged along with their own political agenda and their hopeless War on Drugs. So the florida zombie man is just one of those political propaganda, but we can't blame them for their lack of knowledge, since those commercialized legal high vendors would throw out any any newly sythzed compounds that might theoretically be recreational or mix a cocktail of RCs to try to imitate the classic narcotics. So what i meant to say is to encourage people to do their own research and educate themselves in regards to harm reduction, because those vendors who sold the bath salts are just money-grubbing companies just trying to make a quick buck and don't really give a shit about it's clientele. And in regards to the government's biased approach on educating the public of these RCs is based on a very ignorant and heavily politicized bullshit. Sorry there, i went off in a little rant

Now back on topic, after having great results from experimenting with MDPV with sem-responsible use, by only railing 5mg lines every 3-4 hrs and rinsing my nasals with saline solution, I came to a conclusion that this substance has a tremendous potential to be a ADHD medication. To the contrary of popular view, I find the effects to be very calming and the initial rush is what gives the slight anxiety but it is short-lived, not to mention it is quite long lasting as opposed to the prescribed ADD medications (Adderall, Dexedrine, Ritalin). Even kind of giving in to self-indulgence (hence the propensity to redose) I was able to refrain myself from taking on doses anything even remotely higher than 10mg and I would give plenty of time space out each redose, because I know that I don't need it. But it did lead to a small binge sesh, where I was up for 24+ hrs sleep deprived, but still had massive, yet smooth mental concentration. When I did finally decided not to redose anymore, I did not experience any sort of crash or go into delirium. Moments later after my last dose, I was sleeping fine, but woke up with slight headache (probably from dehydration, although I sipped on water thru out my binge and ate accordingly as I would). So I recommend anyone who wants to try out this drug, dont go over 5mg when dosing and dont redose after until 4 hrs into it, and id say only a max of 2 doses a day and ull be good to go. Sleep wasn't a problem, and apetite wasn't a problem either. Don't use PV if you want to a proper stimulant euphoria, just stick with AMPs for that, please. I wouldn't recommend daily use of pv, but just those days that you need it, like you need to get up super early and have a stacked schedule for work, errands you got to do, or whatever tasks you got to accomplish. And make sure you get your beauty sleep!

"MDPV" and "beauty sleep" HA! This stuff "I wouldn't recommend daily use of pv" Really? Why not? "...don't go over 5mg.." "dont redose after until 4 hrs into it," I would like to actually see if someone could use pv in an uncontrolled environment but could only have 20mg's a day in 4 seperate doses. How would that pan out?

I'm sorry, I've had pv bindges where I wouldn't sleep for 9 days straight and I've had bindges where I have slept every night for atleast 7 hours. Either or, still taking 20mg hits probably 15 times within a 24 hour period whether I sleep or not. The stuff isn't for medicating or treating anything. The chemical structure is like an antidepressant on steroids. Almost every pleasure center in your brain going off like crazy when you get ahold of some good pv.

I'm sorry, I've had pv bindges where I wouldn't sleep for 9 days straight and I've had bindges where I have slept every night for atleast 7 hours. Either or, still taking 20mg hits probably 15 times within a 24 hour period whether I sleep or not. The stuff isn't for medicating or treating anything. The chemical structure is like an antidepressant on steroids. Almost every pleasure center in your brain going off like crazy when you get ahold of some good pv.

lmao.. in retrospect, after my pv weekend and reading back on what i wrote while i was still pretty messed up .... i have to admit that shit can definitely make u srsly delusional accompanied by the surge of energy and inflated ego. would get fogged thought processes where u can jump from point A to point B, even though there is no connection, yet you feel like you make perfect sense. Had my weekend all plannned out, but decided to give this stuff a test drive before i head out on thursday night... next thing i knew it was 4am saturday morning and i havent really done shit all, and was still contemplating whether to take another bump.

Shit is strong and addictive as hell. I got a buddy who can go thru a gram in less then a week. Non stop. Its crazy.

lmao.. in retrospect, after my pv weekend and reading back on what i wrote while i was still pretty messed up .... i have to admit that shit can definitely make u srsly delusional accompanied by the surge of energy and inflated ego. would get fogged thought processes where u can jump from point A to point B, even though there is no connection, yet you feel like you make perfect sense. Had my weekend all plannned out, but decided to give this stuff a test drive before i head out on thursday night... next thing i knew it was 4am saturday morning and i havent really done shit all, and was still contemplating whether to take another bump.
I know exactly what you mean. About a year and a half ago, I spent many sundays, after being up for 3-4 days straight, at my computer desk writing a single post like it was a novel. Erasing and re writing sentence after sentence and accidently erasing the whole thing. And would finally have the perfect post by midnight that night. Post it. Come home from work the next day and read it and remember thinking "what was the fucking point I was trying to make?" When at the time it sounded so brillant. So don't feel bad brother. Many have done the same. Including myself. SEVERAL TIMES.

Shit is strong and addictive as hell. I got a buddy who can go thru a gram in less then a week. Non stop. Its crazy.
I remember when I'd hear people doing that and thinking "wow, that's crazy. Has to be impossible! They must be full of it"
...that was until a month or two later when I was doing over a gram a week myself. Not easy stuff to kick either. Definately the biggest demon I've ever faced before.

I know this is totally different from most people's experiences here, but I thought I'd post it just for the sake of giving another perspective...

I got a hold of 250 mg MDPV from a reliable source and did some experimentation. When I first got it, I did a few small bumps with 15 minute intervals. I was pretty stimulated, and was still able to get to sleep after taking some etizolam. No serious cravings for it the following day, but still took a small bump in the morning to "wake up." Then I left it alone for a few days, until I got invited to go drink at a friends house. I was tired, but thought that after a bump of PV I'd be right as rain. So up the nose it went and I arrived at the party, shining. It got late and most of the people left, but there were a few more there. I convinced the person I was closest friends with to come back to my place and try some "stuff that's kinda like speed," I said. He told me he didn't want to do bath salts, because he'd done them before and hated it. I assured him that it was something else (which was a lie, but I knew that since I had pure PV he probably wouldn't know) and that he'd like it. So we started doing small lines every 30 minutes or so until sunrise talking shit all night like we were sharing our life stories with a best friend. Then the comedown started. I took a regimen of supplements for the comedown and forced myself to eat and then braced myself. There were demonic dreams, paranoia, depression, etc. I almost flushed the shit down the toilet. But my friend told me I should keep it around in case I wanted it again. So I did, and didn't touch it for a month or two.

Once I randomly tried smoking it off foil but I have no technique so that was a bit of a failure. And one other time I took a decent bump before going out to a bar since I was tired and didn't think I'd make it through the night if I didn't.

And most recently, I took a bump to get me through one more day of college.
My conclusions on this drug is that it is only useful if used sparingly. Like once or twice a month, separated by at least a week or two. The comedown can be somewhat harsh, so I take phenibut shortly after the peak to help keep away the crazy feelings. It's not the cleanest stimulant, but if used in small doses, it can help you stay awake and be productive. Never done meth before, but this seems like a dirty version of that. The only time I really experienced any kind of euphoria I could enjoy on this drug was the time I binged all night, but that euphoria in no way was worth the comedown and aftereffects. This is a good pick-me-up for emergency situations when the dextroamphetamine tolerance is too high and you've got shit to do. If you redose more than one time, you'll feel especially shitty during the comedown.

I'd describe the comedown as feeling like an empty, used shell. A slight sinking in the heart, tiredness, hot hands, maybe flushed face as well. Phenibut or a benzo helps smooth out the comedown a bit, but you still have to be prepared for it. If you've got PV, then this is the way I'd use it effectively. Still haven't even gone through half of the 250 mg bag yet. If you're thinking of acquiring it, I say don't bother. Find some good clean meth, since I've heard it's alot smoother and clean feeling than PV. Or just find some prescription dextroamphetamine.

Anyways, sorry for the super long post. Just thought I'd give my 2 cents to the discussion and maybe help some people out.
Keep it real, stay safe.

So I have moderate experience with pv, huge experience with stims and opiods. I was prescribed tussionex recently, and have gotten my tolerance down quite a bit, it takes about 20-30mg hydro for me to feel a buzz, I get nodding off about 50. Is pv and hydrocodone a good combo? Kinda like a speedball? I am wondering, anyone have experience?