• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc The (LOPERAMIDE) diaries...

I just emptied a capsule and put the powder on my tongue, my tongue felt numb and I instantly felt like collapsing.not uncontrollably im actually relaxed

Yeah

I read on drugs forum about this guy apparently smoked lopermine like you smoke heroin or should I say vaped ive been trying to find the thread but its harder to find this kinda stuff on google anymore sadly I just wanted to know if anyone else had heard about this?

Man lopermine is SHIT how do i know? Because i just had three THREE 30MG COCODOMALS and feel better and warmer than i have all day i dont like posting trivial pointless stuff but this is the best ive felt in days ive had it pretty rough but i shit you not i have no weed or anything so i go to let my cat in bless her and i decided to walk out a bit and im glad i did cus i found a bag of weed clear as day even though its night time and its good shit i just had some man im so happy.

Woohoo!

Last edited by a moderator:
^I merged your 4 posts, please use the edit function next time instead of posting a few times in a row :)

Regarding smoking loperamide, I heard about it in a lecture, so it seems that german pharmacists are aware of it, but I wouldn't do it, it'll only harm your lungs

How do you make drugs like lopermine smokable I have been looking and I have read about people doing this and said it might work but I can't seem to find those threads anymore unfortunately.

From what I've read people smoke the sublingual tablets, but this will simply fuck up your lungs and there's still the efflux via P-GP at the blood brain barrier, so just don't try it, it's not worth it

I'm alive, kiddos.
Great to hear.
My experience with this thread is now embarrassing. I've heard for over a year about Skodeo's now nearly famous, loperamide diaries. I'd always intended to read it. I never expected to see it still be active.
So tonight I finally sat down for the read, but it was different from my expectations. And how odd is it that I had "expectations" at all on a BL thread. I also was told that the OP had passed away, and I am not active hear, so I had no idea you were still there.
I've been reading this during my own detox. Well that's not entirely true. I'm going to kratom from methadone. And tapering from there.
However, I have read the whole thread, with a sense of gloom that eventually I was going to land on the page where your passing was confirmed. Overjoyed is me that you still walk among us!

Loperamide for one day

Been taking silly amount of oxys 100mg range instant not in one go throughout day when take 60mg.
the doctors switching me to patch i think and then were tapering off as i cant tsake methadone as all my meds reduce its effectiveness plus it makes u feel shit from recreatinal use and even when i took high dfose it didnt hold me or my pain came back.

anyway STUPIDLY bought oxys and diazepams. ive only had half a strip of 20mg oxys saved some to cut own on the oxys so got ten mg for 2days then 5mg then back to 60 still going to be a BIG DROP but its only til monday.
and hopefully he wont take me off oxy completely for the patch im gonna beg to keep my short acting meds.
but i am sick of oxycodone .

Anyway tommorow im gonna be rattly , Loperamide works wonders ive got 20mg to take with some CBD OIL does similiar thing to grapefruit juice, panax ginseng, and cyclizine. I also got like 150mg diazepam spare but I need them to taper down as was taking 25-30mg a day for like a week and i feel withdrawal from that.

Loperamide gets me stupidly high when i take that many and use all those things to make it cross her blood, it feels a bit weird ur pupils are pinned and I did get a gouch when mixed with 15mg oxy.

Im surprised it doesnt have its own psychonaut page its a good potentiatior but dont use it for days on end as its got a high affinity not as abd as subs

It's too bad loperamide can't be 'chemistried' into something better. I wish I knew more about chemistry, but obviously if it could be done, someone would've already done it.

I got to ask, how does one, if at all possible, take a shit when taking 200 to 300mg of loperamide a day? Nowadays I take a single 2mg tablet and I'm constipated for almost two days to the point where nothing goes at all anymore.

I read the introduction to the thread, and I had this picture of me getting my rewards card punched at the hospital for getting my bowel obstruction cleared, collect 9 and the 10th one is on the house. How does one maintain biological functions on such extreme dosages?

I got to ask, how does one, if at all possible, take a shit when taking 200 to 300mg of loperamide a day? Nowadays I take a single 2mg tablet and I'm constipated for almost two days to the point where nothing goes at all anymore.

I read the introduction to the thread, and I had this picture of me getting my rewards card punched at the hospital for getting my bowel obstruction cleared, collect 9 and the 10th one is on the house. How does one maintain biological functions on such extreme dosages?
When it comes to shitting, taking 5mg would be the same as 200mg. Once the receptors in your bowels are full, the rest of poor just goes to the digestive system

Yea that RIP post had me concerned too as I've been following this for a long time now but I didn't take the post seriously as it doesn't (hopefully) seem to be real but more of a comment like "your gonna die if you keep this up" kinda comment. I really hope skodeo is doing ok, I related to his struggles with tianeptine abuse.

Ninja edit: looks like the last time he logged in was Feb 2019 so we haven't seen him in over two years now. Skodeo if you see this please check in, you got friends here who would like to hear from you ❤️

Its still dangerous. Ur o erdosing and self poisoning urself! Please don't take it. Since you are a victim of chronic pain, is it possible to get on suboxone? That seems like a good idea since ur in pain. Citimetine before lope use is suppose to help, but not any safer. Your pain will be the least of ur problems if u end up taking lope religiously. If u read the threads, im sure u know its bad for the heart. And u will have bad heart in less then a yeAR OF LOPE USE! Plz don't do it, talk to ur doc about suboxone

I know this user meant well, but it's not the best advice.
Suboxone is only legally allowed to be prescribed for addiction. A chronic pain patient asking their doctor about Suboxone is going to be a red flag and they may possibly lose their pain meds altogether.

Not to mention, suboxone is absolute garbage if you are truly in physical pain. And raising the dose will not do anything due to it's partial agonism and ceiling effect.

If you are a chronic pain patient, please do not go on Suboxone or even mention it to your doctor if you want to continue on full agonist opioids. The dosages Suboxone comes in are meant for addicts with high tolerances as well, not pain patients.