Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Leftovers

^ I think the writers avoided that and put in the whole Kevin and Nora dating thing.

This show is sublime.

Anybody who dislikes it is probably put off by how depressed everyone seems to be all the time. That's understandable. It's not for everyone.

Has anybody pondered the possibility that all of these people are ghosts: that the world underwent some sort of cataclysm from which only 2% of people survived?

Last night's weird ep left me with so many fucking questions
I think shits bout to get good

NSFW:
I didn't really expect Wayne to be that much of a weirdo. Also, Scott Glenn is playing an amazing crazy person.

^ He sure is, made me wanna look up that issue of nat geo lol
I wonder about Wayne too, is it all bull shit, I kind of thought so until he hugged Nora and now I'm back on the fence

This feels like there gonna def have 3 or 4 seasons of build ups and character development which could turn out to be a pretty awesome show imo

I agree with poopie though on the kkk chain smoking, it looks retarded

As this show is growing old it is improving and doing great. I also love watching The Last Man Ship and falling skies.

So I have way too many fucking questions after sunday's ep
And only two ep's left...

Think they'll do a second season?

I think they'll do a 2nd season. I don't think Liv Tyler or Theroux have anything in the works, ya think? I think its popular because its Summer and its pre-fall TV season, so there is nothing on TV.

Well, good news! 2nd season. Ratings on par with Boardwalk Empire.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/14/b...rs-a-second-season-of-the-leftovers.html?_r=0

Makes sense. It'll be good for the story arc because it all seems like they are leading up to some big stuff. Which I guess they will do in the 2nd season.

NSFW:
Patti is/was some crazy bobo. Next two episodes will be some big mindfuck huge conflict, I think major shit is going to go down. As soon as Kevin learns that his daughter is in the GR he'll probably try to rip it apart. Most definitely the "Other Kevin."

Did he or didn't he have sex with that girl? They made it so ambiguous.

Flashback episode was pretty alright
Especially the end, it was interesting to see where each character was at during the departure

I'm still wondering about holy wayne, I bet his magic hugs turn out to be bull shit and Nora is just experiencing placebo or something...

Great episode. I was going WTF the entire time. It was funny that everyone was super happy, I was like fuck these people are their nice lives hahaha...but then...you know everything is going to go to shit. It might be worth a watch to start from episode 1 now, just to see everyone basically unhappy.

Finale was pretty righteous. Great ender to the season. Can't wait for the next season!

The finale was alright
I kind of expected some more answers

But it feels like the second season could hopefully blow the first out of the water

Also how the fuck did holy wayne end up injured and just so happen to meet up with chief garvey before dying...