• TDS Moderators: deficiT | D's | JessFR
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Social The Dark Side Social Thread vs. Darksiders Forever

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
does aya mean ayahuasca??

Yeah, if you have the chance just bite it already. It's something you need to try, I was scared first too but as soon as the sham began chanting I was floating, if I did it alone i would prlly die tbh ahaha. It's insane to handle it by yourself, and that's why ayahuasca it's a drug you need to be watched by either a experienced person or better case a shaman, there's places around the world. Peru, Amazon -- etc. I did it Peru. A warning it's that the smell might not be pleasant as when you will wake up you will stink so you will need a shower. Also don't eat anything before hand and avoid drinkin if you can. That's why if you ate anything you gotta be honest because's there's some danger involved and the sham will post-pone it.

D's

Moderator: NMI, TDS, TL
Staff member
Got up this morning business as usual. Car was buried in snow, and wasn't going to risk it getting stuck. Decided to walk it to work.
Was really hoping to be told that I wouldn't have to come in today, but no I instead got the text asking me when will I come in.
So here I am, the only one in the building.

thegreenhand

Bluelighter
Yeah, if you have the chance just bite it already. It's something you need to try, I was scared first too but as soon as the sham began chanting I was floating, if I did it alone i would prlly die tbh ahaha. It's insane to handle it by yourself, and that's why ayahuasca it's a drug you need to be watched by either a experienced person or better case a shaman, there's places around the world. Peru, Amazon -- etc. I did it Peru. A warning it's that the smell might not be pleasant as when you will wake up you will stink so you will need a shower. Also don't eat anything before hand and avoid drinkin if you can. That's why if you ate anything you gotta be honest because's there's some danger involved and the sham will post-pone it.
I’ve been wanting to try it for some time now

but I will not be in South America any time soon. And Idk if the retreats they have here in the US really do it justice

schizopath

Moderator: Music
Staff member
Fuck Illusions
Fuck Delusions
Fuck expectations
Fuck benzos
Fuck stimulants
Fuck me

Benzos or stimulants, never again
The long night is real
Need Self respect
Fuck myself for looking up on the wrong kinda people
Should have learned earlier
People Suck and im a little bitch

thegreenhand

Bluelighter
alright

some days are good and i wake up and get a lot of work done and then have the evening to relax. other days i wake up and procrastinate the entire fucking day away and then am left rushing to finish the bare minimum at night.

so yeah... alright

schizopath

Staff member
That doesnt sound half bad all things considered. Youre Still young, if You take care of real life too its gonna be atleast alright. And alright for addict is better than good imo

thegreenhand

Bluelighter
yeah really can't complain. nowhere near the lowest i've been before.

i get to see an old friend for a few days next week so i'm looking forward to that. the COVID loneliness takes it toll as we all know

D's

Staff member
Just got a tooth pulled here at the dentist. The tooth was beyond salvage.
Dentist had to put in a few stiches, and told me to take ib prohin/acetaminophen for pain, along with some antibiotics.
Wasn't looking for codeine anyway. But would have been nice :(

D's

Staff member
Getting my teeth pulled too, tomorrow.
Finna call bupre a perc from now on.
Also got tests for iv diseases soon.
sucks man. hopefully they give you some strong shit.
friend of mine went in to check for iv diseases, and forgot what they said he had. something that people get when they shoot up (not hep or the hiv). he had to have a pick line in his arm and carry around these water balloon things of medicine.

Its pretty fucking annoying. You think after paying a couple hundred $ to see the dentist the least they could do is give you like 7x 7.5s.

Time is going by so fucking slow @ work. Feels like I have been here for at least 2 days. My dentist hasn't called me back, after I tried reaching out to them yesterday dealing with pain. Kind of fucked up. Most of the dentist i've been to have reached back out to me within the day or so atleast. I might pull a Karren and leave a negative Google Maps review :(

schizopath

Staff member
Ibuprofein is all we get. Nothing harder over here. I just started washing my teeth this december but the Quality of my teeth is bad.

I might easily have either hep c or hiv. Fuck me. Dont feel like getting it tested but Its about time.

thegreenhand

Bluelighter
Ibuprofein is all we get. Nothing harder over here. I just started washing my teeth this december but the Quality of my teeth is bad.

I might easily have either hep c or hiv. Fuck me. Dont feel like getting it tested but Its about time.
Fuck ibuprofen that shit makes me feel lowkey nauseous