• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah i just have some issues which need sorting out and weed seems to magnify them sometimes. usually pure indicas don't give me any anxiety but combined with the 2c-B the purple kush was a lot different haha.

i do have a low tolerance but i'm good at smoking slowly enough to ease into it. plus this whole 'bad trip' was like 1-2 hours after i'd hit my pipe so it wasnt a case of too much too fast, in fact for the first hour or so i was enjoying the combination a lot haha.

you can get it in asda, its got anti anxiety effects, i got some today only cause i see it in there.

This weekend consists of

MDMA
MDA
ketamine
120 whippits
weed
etizolam
pussy
no work

and a partridge in a pear tree :)

I thought all Mitsubishi are pipes/pma now though?

***Edit,

I guess, looking over pillreports. See you can never just trust something by the pill name, its very mixed results.

I guess your best to treat every pill the same, and test it

you can get it in asda, its got anti anxiety effects, i got some today only cause i see it in there.

don't really have problems with anxiety when sober though. only when coming down off concerta, or sometimes being stoned.

chesh, you know yourself better than anybody here so do what feels right for you.

i've heard people report poor/troubling/stressful/downright terrifying experiences with psychedelics only to be told "you need to embrace it. you need to do more!". that is, like so much on bluelight, just one opinion and, as with so many things in life, i find that comments like this say a lot more about the subject than the object...

my advice would be to work through this at your own pace and in your own way. set and setting are hugely important. consider a plan to achieve a mindset which will be a solid foundation for your next trip. you might achieve this through meditation, reading, introspection, counseling, talking through issues with friends, or such. setting is easier to manage and is, obviously, specific to you.

all the best

alasdair

Yeah so im saying try the Camomile tea, as it has anti anxiety effects, might be useful to drink when your having a smoke :)

I like it anyway

Yeah, Alas, but it can work both ways. I had a terrible trip about a year or so ago. The worst bit was it made my anxiety while sober worse. I didn't touch anything the year after that, I did all these mindthings to help me through it but I can honestly say the thing that helped me the most was ANOTHER TRIP. I'm not saying this is the method for everyone but it's worth it to analyze what and when it all went wrong, and change that the next time you partake.

That trip, not surprisingly the anxiety came back FULL FORCE, and I was thinking WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MYSELF!? Suddenly I thought of something... WHY AM I SO ANXIOUS? So I just sat there, terrified but with the intention of making it as bad as possible. Panic attacks can't hurt me right? The feeling of dread became stronger, stronger and stronger and then... it went away!

That experience HAS helped me alot with dealing with anxiety in a sober state. Yes tripping can bring that kind of thing to the surface, but on the other hand, when it's out in the open it becomes much easier to overcome then have it sit lingering inside your psyche.

Just saying you can take the bad as a challenge to overcome and turn it into something positive in the end.

^ of course. i think we agree that the person best-placed to know the path, is the individual.

i recall a long time ago i was tripping with a bunch of friends in london (related reading: the story of magicglasses) and i had written a note to myself which i folded up and put in my pocket.

i had a phase that day where things were getting a little overwhelming and i took out the note. outside it said "in case of emergency". i unfolded it and it said, in my handwriting of course, "everything is going to be ok, love ali". all was well.

:)

alasdair

I made myself some "special" Mac and Cheese lol... tastes nasty as fuck, but it seems to get the job done

That trip, not surprisingly the anxiety came back FULL FORCE, and I was thinking WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MYSELF!? Suddenly I thought of something... WHY AM I SO ANXIOUS? So I just sat there, terrified but with the intention of making it as bad as possible. Panic attacks can't hurt me right? The feeling of dread became stronger, stronger and stronger and then... it went away!

That's pretty much exactly my advice lol. Whenever you encounter a problem during a trip, especially emotional, face it head on.. the over thinking you do on psychedelics can help you overcome it.

Hey Folley question for ya.. I'm looking for indica weed or a higher CBD thingy and the shop owners don't know what the hell im talking about if i ask them lol so what are the strains which are known to be indica? Don't think we have any kush but we have great white shark, white widow, northern lights, skunk, superskunk, "bob marley" (i know right) and a few others...

Stay away from anything with "White" in it lol, Northern Lights is an indica I think, but it's not really what you would want. Skunk sounds like a hybrid to me... and "Bob Marley".... well... yeah.

See if they have any cheap low grade weed... good old Bobby Browns that you can roll some fat joints with. It's almost always indica

Hm, I think powerplant is the cheapest we got... tryed it but almost sure it's leaning to sativa

Okay I'll try some tomorrow. Have to do with amnesia haze for now -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.