• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle Social Thread vers. Pretty lights and droopy faces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiiiiii guyzzzzzz Friday was an epic night. Met up wit deez, hit up bassnectar and HAD A FUCKING BLAST!!!! Tried 2c-e for the first time after the show and DAMN!!!!

If it wasnt for the odd muscle spasms n what not it would have been even better, but we had to keep stopping on the way home cuz i thought i was about to piss my pants haha

2CE is meh IMO
real men snort it
nachoz liked to snort it, may his soul rest in peace :(

I've smoked weed- just not very experienced or tolerant. I've done amp, but also hardly an expert.

I hope to try 2c-b when I get a chance- 2c-i is an RC, so it's rather easy to acquire. Have you tried 2c-i?

i snorted the shit out of 25mgs...dont tell me about being a man..that was fuckin painful! not so much the initial sting but the fact it didnt go away for like 15min

i learned a trick with snorting 2ci and the burn associated with it (and the drip too).

eat ice cream. lots of ice cream. for me it alleviated the drip and took my mind off the burn. besides, EVERYBODY LOVES ICE CRREAM. I SCREAM 4 ICE CREAM

Some years ago I sniffed two 10mg doses of 2ct2. (Over the course of 12 hours) That was the most intense trip of my life. I was hanging with my buddy and eventually he grew tired of my insane banter and fed me 2 giant pink tranq pills with some whiskey. Me being extremely intoxicated thought giant pink pills looked appetizing. Shortly after my buddy was dragging me down the road to a safe house to crash at. I think I slept a good 14 hours and woke up incredibly confused. Dude was like do you even remember what happened?? I told him I remember a swirly mess of colors... His response was that he had to put me down or else I would have never went to sleep. /end story

-Wolfman

Boo what happended to mr.matt? No more creepin on him?

She just creeps on me and stuff, she doesn't have these feelings
NSFW:
I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
for me like she does Owl.
You'll always be the number one geezer to me socal, lol. =D

Blazif, i will GUARANTEE you snorting 2C's burns moar than crystal
i could certainly be wrong though, i think we should do a test
ill bring whaeva 2C ya want (preferably 2CB...) and you brings teh crankz
LETSDOIT

LOL at geezer status. Thanks bro. At least I have quite a few anecdotes...most of which telling you what NOT to do. NOW WHERE'S MY ENSURE AND CANE?

-Wolfman

2c-i isn't sooo bad IMO. Fully intend to do a generous amount of it next time we party socal! WOLVVVERRRINNNNE! "omg our initials kick ass you guys, were the fanny pack raving crew!"

Status
Not open for further replies.