Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle Social Thread vers. Blackhole Pupil Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
So mr B, how did u get the name tweaky?

Its a long story that spans over 2 days of no sleep during my MDMA honeymoon/abuse period, but since you asked I will tell :) The real nickname I got is Tweaky Bob (Bob is not my real name) but its always just been shortened to Tweaky because its easier to say on a regular basis.

March 11, 2010 - My first experience with meth and I loved it.. unfortunately :/ I asked one of my homies to get it for me since I had no connect for it and I split it with him. It wasnt a big amount but it was enough to keep us up all night texting each other.

Here comes the long part. Ill try to stick to the important details, but since Im high Im probably gonna have trouble not rambling on about unimportant things that happened.

March 12, 2010 - High school Senior Ditch Day. I hadnt been to sleep since March 10 and I was feeling fine suprisingly. I went to meet up with my friends at 7am and we walked to another friends house that we were gonna chill at for the day. I was rolling on 4 decent pills, smoking weed and hash, and drinking two 40oz's. Everyone else was smoking and drinking, only 2 others rolled I think. A lot of nonsense happened throughout the day and skipping to around 6pm. Its now me and 3 homies at the mall (the one I did meth with is there also and were all still completely gone!) and we randomly see these 2 girls that one of them knows. Me and one of the girls hit it off and she mentions going to the movies to see Alice in Wonderland. I mention it to my homies and they say "fuck it, lets go". I took 2 more pills (I wasnt educated back then) and we watch the movie. Movies over and we go chill on outside on a balcony. Out of nowhere I remembered that I had done meth the day before and I asked my homie "Did we seriously tweak it yesterday?" and he answered "Yes Tweaky Bob, yes we did."

After that moment the name just stuck with me for over a year now.

Lol, thats always the best kind of nickname. The random ones.

Mine (sody) was created when me and a buddy had a drunk battle with the english language.

so am i right in saying it appears the pill market is going to SHIT?
or at least from a quick look on PR, the pokeball press has been copied really bad on the west coast, and here out east most of the g's up presses are straight pipes when for the most part g's were clean MDMA.
oh well.

You and wolf both...
I guess this would be a good time for that paper though? ;)
What's up man?

psssssssssssssh.

the professor decided to literally cut out a third of the requirements for the paper. =)... so its like im basically a third of the way done!

^this
i banged out a 5 and a half page essay on a play i didnt even read last night when i was high as hell, only took a half hour, adn that was including me havign to look at wikipedia every few minutes to check stuff

winning.
i excels at it, at least on amphet.
Mind you i'm sure its not of my absolute finest quality, but the amount of content makes up for that, i didnt even fuckin read antigone
i was high as FUCK last night, i havent been that high in a LONG LONG LONG time, i was paranoid enough to think i herd a car stop outside my house, so i made sure i had mah knife on me when i went out to smoke at like 2am, fi that tells ya about how high i was.
honestly i do know one thing
the one vicodin i took is chillin me the fuck out, i dont feel strung out anymore, and i swear if i cant snag any benzos tonight, itll be honestly real hard to not start snorting shit. cause i was ufkcin high as HELL last night, shti was crazy

“Amphetamines are the most American drug. You get so much done. You look terrific, and your middle name is Accomplishment”

Chuck Palahniuk

For you llama ;)

psssssssssssssh.

the professor decided to literally cut out a third of the requirements for the paper. =)... so its like im basically a third of the way done!

Well that's quite the optimistic way of looking at it, lol.
Lol, nice quote RLaBS.

and it totally makes sense, if i picked up on bo when rolling as good as i do pretty lights.....i would never go to a rave/event ever again

so diggitys, you know what would make my night?
benzos.
i'm just looking forward to hopefully just kickin back and relaxing later. CERTAINLY not gonna do more amphet, no siree bob, i'm not gonna get back into my old habits. and i figure/know that if i do it again, it will become routine again.
But ive had a decent day at least.

NSFW:
00a89561.jpg
Coneless once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.