• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Solubility & Stability Thread

Seems so al lad didn't dissolve well in water. Going to try alcohol.

Anyone have tips or help with this one. Let me know thanks

Been quite a while but here it goes..

So I had a dose of 27 mg of 2ci which I feel is too high ..
In search of a solvent I determined that most believe alcohol > water
So to the freezer I go to get the 70% vodka (I cant find anything higher in Canada... our beer is stronger but the liquor isn't.. go figure!)

Anyways 27 mg 2ci (presumably HCl) dissolved completely in (freezer cold) 70% vodka with agitation over the course of 5 minutes
.. this would presumably have been far easier if it was at RT

Cheers
TOC

I Have 3MeO-PCP stored in ethanol in the fridge at 10mg/ml and have taken increasing doses from 1mg up to 20mg until now and I am not experiencing full effects even with 20mg. So I was wondering, would there be any reaction/degradation when storing 3-MeO-PCP in ethanol?
It's either that or my stuff is cut...

Does anyone know how stable phenethylamines like 2c-x chemicals and mescaline analogs are as freebase oils???
I'm preparing to experiment with vaping these under very controlled conditions (digital e-nail), infrared heat gun to verify nail temp, or using a digital volcano to hold the vape in a chamber bag to control dose and waste zero vapour...
I'm considering freebasing first as it would be easier to "dab" with but I'm unsure about keeping them long term in a vial as the freebase oil .
I know phenethylamines as the hcl are very stable but what about the freebase oil?

Last edited:
Does anyone know how stable phenethylamines like 2c-x chemicals and mescaline analogs are as freebase oils???
I'm preparing to experiment with vaping these under very controlled conditions (digital e-nail), infrared heat gun to verify nail temp, or using a digital volcano to hold the vape in a chamber bag to control dose and waste zero vapour...
I'm considering freebasing first as it would be easier to "dab" with but I'm unsure about keeping them long term in a vial as the freebase oil .
I know phenethylamines as the hcl are very stable but what about the freebase oil?

I don't. I have read that they are volatile oils in freebase form which means they would off-gas... I know that Vicks inhalers (L-methamphetamine), or Benzedrex (propylhexedrine, not quite a phen but similar) work because they are the freebase oil, and inhaling gives you a very small dose. But if you kept the oil sealed up inside glass or something, it wouldn't evaporate. As for how stable they are, not sure, but my guess is relatively stable as the shelf life of those inhalers is a couple of years at ;least, before they're opened.