• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy EiPLA Thread

For much of it I felt relatively sober mentally, but at times it took on a dreamy and surreal quality. I wouldn't say it's that much like a low dose of LSD. In a way it did seem a little more LSD-like than MiPLA, but not by much. It's still one of the lighter psychedelics. EiPLA doesn't seem that great to me because it's not as fun as MiPLA, but not powerful enough for a serious deep trip either.

Bummer. Well at least we know. Can't say I'm upset about all these analogues, even when they're not great. I remember just a few years ago when it seemed like nonsense, the idea we'd have lysergamide RCs to explore.

Yes it's extremely exciting that we get to explore these lysergamides. I'm tempted to get some EiPLA despite these lukewarm reviews, just because it's easy to get, legal, safe (at least I'm convinced it is), and when else would we get to try an exotic chemical like this? It's not even expensive to have a unique experience that few people on this planet ever have.

I really don't know what some of you guys expect from these novel psychedelics to be 'aweseome' and not 'boring'. It sounds like a good, legal alternative to LSD with some particularities, just like the other lysergamides. I don't think there will be a ground-breaking new find like the original LSD-25 any time soon and I don't even know what new effects it should have to be this special.

I don't think most people really expect to find something as good as LSD, but it's still exciting to get to explore new substitutions. And who knows, maybe something special will turn up. Either way I find it quite fascinating and satisfying to put new things in my brain. Maybe I'm just a weirdo though.

To me, AL-LAD and ETH-LAD are just as worthwhile as LSD, and different enough to be really interesting.

Also, having been involved in this scene since the early 2000s, the idea that we get to explore novel lysergamides still seems crazy to me, because until recently the idea that someone would actually make these available seemed impossible.

Yes, same for me as what Shadowmeister said. I'm not searching for something to be "better" than LSD at all, it's more about the novelty of exploring different possibilities and headspaces. So something like EiPLA is an exciting and rare opportunity to explore a brand new avenue of serotonin receptor stimulation.

It's probably a bit like how wine enthusiasts like to sample different wines, even though they could stick to their favourite bottle and be pretty happy.

I also agree that ETH-LAD and AL-LAD are as worthwhile and interesting as LSD. Not better or worse, just different and more novel. If I had to take just one to a desert island for the rest of my life, I'd probably stick with LSD because it's so classic, but given the opportunity to access all of them, I'm more excited to explore ETH and AL-LAD right now given that they are novel, fresh turf to explore.

I'd love to try MiPLA a bunch more times too, it feels very gentle and lovely.

I really don't know what some of you guys expect from these novel psychedelics to be 'aweseome' and not 'boring'. It sounds like a good, legal alternative to LSD with some particularities, just like the other lysergamides. I don't think there will be a ground-breaking new find like the original LSD-25 any time soon and I don't even know what new effects it should have to be this special.

I've yet to try any of them but I'm really interested in getting them all when I can because I just want them for the collection. I don't really expect anything stronger or different from LSD out of these but they're still interesting just for the novelty. I've heard rumors some of them are less speedy than LSD-25 or have a different flavor of visual effect. It's just fun to try something new but still familiar. I did the same thing with opioids when I was into those heavily. It was fun to feel the difference between them even though at the end of the night they all just led to the same place: the nod.

Basically it's a drug nerd's wet dream right now. =D I think you have to be one of the true PD types who has spent countless hours talking about every psychedelic there is, and knows a lot about each one, and has tried a lot. Over time you start to notice the uniqueness of each separate psychedelic, and it's just absolutely fascinating. I don't think most people feel that way, though. I think classic LSD is the best (with ALD-52 practically indistinguishable), but I still want to try all ther other ones that become available, just so I can try them and know, and write about it.

I have yet to get MiPLA or EiPLA... thinking it might be about time to hit up 5-10 of each for the collection, while they're available.

Yeah, each psychedelic has its own personality ...
My EiPLA order was about to arrive, but tracking shows it got sent to the sorting facility again. Drives me nuts. The postal service here is horrible.
I hope to try it soon.

Idk why they are bothering with this junk. Lsz and mipla are meh, this will almost certainly be meh too. Mess with the diethyl amide on lsd and then magic goes away.

They should just figure out how to make R6 subs without legal proplems (or find a lab to do those parts of the synth for them... they had one for years so either that lab wanted more money or didn't want anything to do with rcs, if they wanted more money just give them more and if they didn't want to make rcs offer them more money anyway (there's a good chance that they would change their minds) or find another lab to do it or produce them in some poor African country where buying all the permits they need would be cheap as wold bribing the police to look the other way). As for the low yield problems the more you make the more you can refine your synth to get better yields. Increase the price too (you don't trip every day so the price per dose doesn't matter that much) and here you go, profitable and legal r6 subs.

Bring back ald-52, it didn't have any legal or yield issues and is imo better vs lsd and 1p-lsd, drop 1b-lsd since it also lacks some of the magic.

And finally start making that super awesome r1 sub the was like the best of ald-52 and eth-lad without any of their bad sides (aka eth-lad causing huge body load in around hal of the people taking.

When that gets boring make all the potential permutations of the r1 and r6 subs (idk 1a-pargy-lad).

And later still make a version of lsd with the indole nitrogen replaced by an oxygen (same as 5-meo-dibf).

The 4-pro-dmt stuff is a waste of time and effort, you're going to get slightly weaker versions of the 4-aco tryptamines and most countries ban all esters, ethers and salts of illegal compounds automatically so legally it changes nothing

Im pretty sure they said they found an in house method that totally bypasses LSD in their synths, it was in a newsletter a while back. and ya they said they used to have to outsource to a place with a permit to handle LSD, but they said that's no longer an issue

Some people still find it worthwhile to explore different substitutions even if they might not match up to LSD. Different people look for different things, not everyone has to be blasted out of the stratosphere every time. All knowledge is good knowledge. How do you know that messing with the diethyl removes the magic in all cases? There is so much to explore in the lysergamide family, and the only way we'll ever know is to try. I find these all worthwhile to have produced because then we have reports on them all and one day a greater picture can emerge.

Im pretty sure they said they found an in house method that totally bypasses LSD in their synths, it was in a newsletter a while back. and ya they said they used to have to outsource to a place with a permit to handle LSD, but they said that's no longer an issue
so why make this junk and not r6 subs? If the yields suck raise the price. It's not like you trip every day, unless 100 ug now costs as much as a Ferrari cost isn't the limiting factor

white55, if this stuff is so important to you then you should pay for the custom synthesis jobs yourself. You sound like an entitled jerk whining because you can't get the drugs you want.

I hope they make more R6 subs too, but I'm still glad they made MiPLA and EiPLA for the reason that now we know what happens when you make those substitutions. For all we knew one of the two could have been a slam dunk. You can't determine for sure what psychological effects will emerge from different substitutions, even if you can make educated guesses. We don't know why it is that the diethyl produces magic with LSD and its direct analogues that keep the diethyl. For all we know, some random change in configuration could be amazing, but the only way we can know is to try.

I tried 400ug today. Pretty similar to MiPLA but I think it lasted a little longer, it was around 8-9 hours total (with a very smooth and gradual comedown). The headspace was clear and easy for the entire trip. I thought the body high was amazing too, very nice waves of euphoric "electricity" if you know what I mean. It synergized really well with weed, it brought up more visuals than I thought. At some point my wallpaper morphed into a completely different picture with an entirely different color palette which was very nice lol

I think MiPLA and EiPLA are worth trying while they're still out there, I find them to be a refreshing and recreational lysergamide experience (that you can even fit in an afternoon)

Just took 200 ug. It certainly feels less "serious" than LSD. It's more stoning but pretty clearheaded. Not sure if that makes sense. I feel kinda sedated, but the energy is there still. I'm listening to this album, and it makes me want to DANCE:

It's pretty cold here,but I think I'll go outside for a while. So far I like this. It feels very clean.

^ Clean is a good descriptor for MiPLA too, glad to hear that EiPLA shares this characteristic. Actually everything you described about it there sounds like MiPLA. ^^ godisatomato reports finding them to be similar too.

Ok, so t+5 and already starting to slowly approach baseline. Only some residual stimulation and body high is left.

All in all it was quite uneventful, but interesting still. I would say this one's for the curious psychonaut only though. If you are looking to "trip your face off" then look somewhere else.

My favorite thing about this one was probably how it felt extremely benign, almost "natural", on the body. Completely transparent, no physical weirdness at all. Quite the contrary, for a while at the peak it presented a nice body high.

I didn't try to combine with weed, because I wanted to experience it by itself, but I can see how it would pair nicely, as it didn't have much of a headspace on its own. It was serene in all regards. Yet, the effects were quite apparent. It was interesting in that way: I felt clearly altered, but almost sober at the same time. There wasnt much sensual psychedelia, but all the senses were clearly altered. There was mild music appreciation enhancement, but nothing crazy. Comparable to weed in that regard. There were no geometric visuals, there wasn't even color enhancement, but my vision was evidently messed up. Everything looked sort of unreal, with a sort of dreamy overtone. I saw no potential for ego dissolution either.

In a way it felt like a low dosage of lsd but without the uncomfortable stimulation, or any of the anxious energy. It was very "functional". I tried playing the guitar and my motor skills were not impaired. My playing felt maybe even slightly improved. It was not "introspective" in the sense that it didn't force the attention inward, nor was I psychoanalyzing myself. But it was easier to abstract myself, and I noticed a tendency to reminisce and lose myself in thought.

I spent the night alone, but I think it would probably lend itself for socializing. The headspace was a bit cloudier than LSD, but I felt completely in control.

Very curious as to what could this offer at higher dosages. As it was, I can say it was interesting for sure, the effects were quite unlike other psychedelics, yet still retaining some aspects of lysergamides.

While I was writing this I drank a beer, and it kinda brought back the pleasurable body high and the stoning feeling. Still, most of the effects are over now. It is t+6 right now.

yeah my timelines were similar, after 6-7 hours the main effects were gone but there was a body high that lingered for a couple more hours. It's a very clean trip but it's neither visual or deep. It just kinda hits the "oh hey, this is nice!" spot perfectly. It's hard to explain lol, definitely only for the curious