• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy DOPr Thread

No, you can plug multiple milliters of liquid. Usually when I plug thing I make sure to use at least 3-4mLs of water because it will reduce the chance of it burning from being a concentrated solution.

I was trying to write the rest of my report but I'm just too tired. No sleep for 40 hours and tehn 7 hours. I have about a third of it left to write so it won't be long. :)

No, you can plug multiple milliters of liquid. Usually when I plug thing I make sure to use at least 3-4mLs of water because it will reduce the chance of it burning from being a concentrated solution.

It's best to use as little water as necessary when plugging, however.

I finally got my trip report posted:

I mostly wrote it from 34-40 hours after taking it, without sleep. I was hoping to capture the vibes of the trip, hopefully it worked. Such a powerful experience.

I posted a trip report on my 10mg experience, can be found here.

I didn't go too deep into the actual effects of the drug since I'm no good at it and others have done a great job at that before me but I think it's still an interesting read and useful for anyone thinking of dosing that high.

Gre8

Any words on how does it compare versus DOC?

I did a light-medium DOC dose this saturday and it was funny as hell. Lauthing till cry at the beach. For hours. It always delivers

Moar

Gre8

Any words on how does it compare versus DOC?

I did a light-medium DOC dose this saturday and it was funny as hell. Lauthing till cry at the beach. For hours. It always delivers

Moar
DOC is indeed always a pleasure :)
I don't really know how it compares, there are obvious similarities since they're both very similar in structure. See it as the difference between 2C-C and 2C-P, day and night, but then again, not really.
On DOPr everything that happens, what you do and think feels as a result of the drug and the serious ride you are in. Imo DOC feels more natural than that, more gentle (despite there being more energy), even though the relative intensity might be the same, it probably won't feel as such. DOC is also a weird one with regards to visuals, my first trip on it was intensely visual on 2.5mg but I haven't been able to '''achieve''' anything close to that with even up to 4.5mg, in general DOPr is much more visual.
I have tried DOC quite a few times, but I still don't feel like I understand the drug very well tbh, I'd love to attempt a high-ish dose sometime but I'm hesitant because of the bodyload and excess of energy, and it probably shines best in lower to normal doses anyway.

DOC is probably the most good-humored drug I have ever tried, I always have a great time with a very positive and euphoric mood, and laughter.

As for DOPr, I found it very good-humored as well but much less overtly euphoric, I was euphoric because of the company I was in and the activities I was doing, but it was very dreamy and I could see, in a different setting, it being much more neutral and confusing. DOC is much more clearheaded, DOPr tends to get me lost in my thoughts. Also, DOPr's visuals, for me, were much more intense, it's sort of like everything becomes layered over with many iteratons of the thing you're seeing all overlapping, and movement of objects creates a rippling wave effect of overlapping images. It's a very unique effect, also very colorful. At 6.6mg I could hardly tell what I was looking at during the peak. DOC is more classically-oriented in its visuals, it's less visual, less confusing, less colorful (though great color saturation). DOC sort of makes it seem like the air consists of a thick ooze and movement through it creates a ripple, as well as a crawling sort of morphing effect at higher dosages. DOPr is an explosion of visuals.

Just ingested 5 mg of this orally in solution. About 1.5 hours in now, just the slightest notes of a coming experience. I have the whole night before me, I'm strapped in and ready for the ride, if not a tad antsy with anticipation

Just ingested 5 mg of this orally in solution. About 1.5 hours in now, just the slightest notes of a coming experience. I have the whole night before me, I'm strapped in and ready for the ride, if not a tad antsy with anticipation
Have a good trip :) gonna be a long one
When I tripped on 10mg I was pretty much floored an hour in already so it won't be too strong probably.

You've got more than a whole night ahead of you, lol. My 6.6mg trip lasted 40 hours, visuals for like 32 hours. Had to use etizolam to fall asleep on the second night (and I took it at 10am, so it lasted from 10am, through that night, until 3am the second night hen I took etizolam).

How is it going? I find DOPr to be pretty calm in nature, but also very strong and powerful. A full trip in every sense of the word. My buddy tripped with me and took 5mg and had a similar trip to me.

How was it ? Please report back ! I had one of my favorite trips ever with this one, I took 5.5 mg.

How was it ? Please report back ! I had one of my favorite trips ever with this one, I took 5.5 mg.
It was as expected- long, neutral, intense at times but overall a fairly mellow trip with a lot of detail. Definitely a marathon, I was quite exhausted with the end. A solidly middle of the road drug for me tbh but glad I got to experience it.
You've got more than a whole night ahead of you, lol. My 6.6mg trip lasted 40 hours, visuals for like 32 hours. Had to use etizolam to fall asleep on the second night (and I took it at 10am, so it lasted from 10am, through that night, until 3am the second night hen I took etizolam).

How is it going? I find DOPr to be pretty calm in nature, but also very strong and powerful. A full trip in every sense of the word. My buddy tripped with me and took 5mg and had a similar trip to me.
I metabolize things quickly, I would call it a 24-26 hour duration for myself. Definitely a full trip, but anything can feel full if it hangs around that long. Gentler than I expected, very manageable.

I'll have a full report written up sometime in the near future.

Interesting, my friend who took 5mg with me (I took 6.6mg) reported roughly the same as I did, namely, among the most visual trips of our lives, intense euphoria, marathon conversations (I think I would have fallen into its hypnotic sort of spell if I had been by myself though), and some of the best music enhancement (for playing) of any drug ever. I was getting a sort of pleasurable head rush/yawning-related inner ear rushing that I get with strong empathogens like MDMA and AMT, too, accompanied by pleasurable rushes.

For the record, if you plug a 2ml plug, you can fart immediately after and not lose a drop. 2ml sticks to the colon wall as moisture.

Interesting, my friend who took 5mg with me (I took 6.6mg) reported roughly the same as I did, namely, among the most visual trips of our lives, intense euphoria, marathon conversations (I think I would have fallen into its hypnotic sort of spell if I had been by myself though), and some of the best music enhancement (for playing) of any drug ever. I was getting a sort of pleasurable head rush/yawning-related inner ear rushing that I get with strong empathogens like MDMA and AMT, too, accompanied by pleasurable rushes.
If I'm not mistaken I read that you've tried DOET as well, right Xorkoth? :) How would you compare DOPr to the other alkylated DOx compounds?

I can't comment on the DOx family yet, but when comparing my 2C-x experiences I found that the alkylated 2C's I've tried (2C-E and 2C-D) and the halogenated ones (2C-B and 2C-C) overlapped quite a bit in terms of their effects. I wonder if that's also the case with the α-methylated homologs.

Yes I have, once. :) I have 20mg more but my trip was a bit unsettling because of the physical aspects. So I have actually taken all of: DOM, DOET, DOiP, and DOPr. Interestingly, DOPr seems to break the mold. For me anyway. The others all seem light and somewhat lacking, almost like an incomplete trip. DOET was very strange, heavby somatic trip, but virtually no mental content or much interesting. No visuals except for a mescaline-like enhancement of color, and a lot of bodyload. DOiP has an intense energy and is very emotional, no real visuals. DOM seems like I can never quite "get there", even at 10mg. Light visuals, but better than the other two. But DOPr was full-blown, insane visuals, euphoria, comfort, content, and a unique hypnotic presence and connection to others on a subconscious level. The total package, I just wish it wasn't so long.

I have no idea why lengthening the slkyl chain one more would have such a profound impact on the subjective nature of the trip, but to me DOC is the archetypal DOX, the best of all worlds. None of the other akyls come close except DOPr, which reminds me of DOC except deeper, more cosmic, more intoxicating.

It makes me want to try DOAL (allyl). DOBU (butyl) is in PIHKAL and does not sound promising. Then again, Shulgin said he took 40mg of DOiP and had absolutely no effects. Whereas I have lab tested DOiP and certainly have fairly strong effects at even 12mg. So who knows.

Yes I have, once. :) I have 20mg more but my trip was a bit unsettling because of the physical aspects. So I have actually taken all of: DOM, DOET, DOiP, and DOPr. Interestingly, DOPr seems to break the mold. For me anyway. The others all seem light and somewhat lacking, almost like an incomplete trip. DOET was very strange, heavby somatic trip, but virtually no mental content or much interesting. No visuals except for a mescaline-like enhancement of color, and a lot of bodyload. DOiP has an intense energy and is very emotional, no real visuals. DOM seems like I can never quite "get there", even at 10mg. Light visuals, but better than the other two. But DOPr was full-blown, insane visuals, euphoria, comfort, content, and a unique hypnotic presence and connection to others on a subconscious level. The total package, I just wish it wasn't so long.

I have no idea why lengthening the slkyl chain one more would have such a profound impact on the subjective nature of the trip, but to me DOC is the archetypal DOX, the best of all worlds. None of the other akyls come close except DOPr, which reminds me of DOC except deeper, more cosmic, more intoxicating.

It makes me want to try DOAL (allyl). DOBU (butyl) is in PIHKAL and does not sound promising. Then again, Shulgin said he took 40mg of DOiP and had absolutely no effects. Whereas I have lab tested DOiP and certainly have fairly strong effects at even 12mg. So who knows.
Thanks for the detailed response! DOET doesn’t sound like a winner from your description, which I find interesting, because 2C-E seems to be generally regarded as a top-tier phenethylamine. Seems to be similar to the TMA/Mescaline phenomenon. I can’t comment on Mescaline yet, but effect-wise, MAL seemed to be the closest drug to TMA I’ve tried so far. It was like a happier, much more interesting, but far more physically heavy TMA.

Those novel DOx sound so nice, I wonder if I’ll ever get the chance to try my white whale, DOF. :( Or DOPr, but it’s probably best to start with a different one haha. Im most likely going with TMA-2 as my first "DOx" compound, so I can compare the trimethoxylated phenethylamines better. Have you come around trying your TMA-2 or DOB yet?

DOAL does sound quite interesting! I have no idea how DOYN (or 2C-YN) would be like but something really attracts me to them.