View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DOC Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Iteration #6 of this interesting chemical will be taken tonight. Off to an all-night Psytrance/Techno rave, and found DOC to be the perfect compound for this setting. Think I'll be going for about 5-6 mg (though taken all in one go, unlike with the 2 hour spacing between doses as I did before, to avoid loss of potency due to receptor downregulation). Again, hoping to augment the DOC with small bumps of MDMA throughout the night as per last time. The last trip was very interesting, uncovered some near revalations about the nature of my anxiety whilst raving away to psytrance, loved every second of it!

The only time i've tried DOC I was at an Old Crow Medicine Show concert, and at about 8 hours in realized I had about 150mg bk-mdma in my pocket and decided to chomp it.
You've never seen a happier square-dancing jabroney.

You couldn't scrape the smile I had on my face off with a titanium spatula. Very recommended for dancing the night away in a crowd of 10,000+ people.

Can anyone compare DOC to LSD qualitatively? Is there the same spiritual revelation aspect? I've heard people say it increases their cognition and is generally a functional psychedelic in moderate doses, is this true in your experience?

Hopefully picking up a very moderately priced gram =]

I've only had one trial with 2mg of the "slightly lavender batch" last week. Body load was slightly higher than I was expecting, but the headspace and visuals were quite enjoyable. Sexy times were had at T+12h, followed by sleep.

Can anyone compare DOC to LSD qualitatively? Is there the same spiritual revelation aspect? I've heard people say it increases their cognition and is generally a functional psychedelic in moderate doses, is this true in your experience?

Hopefully picking up a very moderately priced gram =]

really depends on the Lsd honestly different crystals have way different effects as far as body high/mental/visual
ive found doc to be way more visually astounding than lsd with a euphoria and mood similar to mdma with longer duration and onset

it reminds me of a really well rounded 2c thats more potent

honestly most ppl between 17-25 that are not experienced users cant tell the difference sadly

I agree, it has a far higher signal to noise ratio than the 2C's, more refined if you like.

Intermediate I'd say. Basically almost exactly as stimulating as MDMA is in my experience.

[repost from the big and dandy ++++ experience thread, but feel it applies to this one too.]

Well DOC and MDMA had me reaching the "alpha-state" as I call it, where one is so completely in tune with themselves and their surroundings perfectly that nothing (including the Apocalypse and end of the earth) could bother them. In other words basically heaven. The complete anti-thesis of who I am and the very psychological issues which affect me on a day-to-day basis. Its quite a thing to have experienced!

DOC (in combination with aMT/MDMA) seems to be the compound which has enabled me to get close to this "Alpha-state" than any other compound has. It was bloody spectacular with Ketamine as well!

I DOC!

While the stimulant aspect of this really nails me, I find it does not linger (for me, at least). 9 hours in when the main effects wear off, there to goes my stimulation and I can sleep. YMMV of course.

For me the main effects start to trail off at around 10 hours but there's a shitty residual muscle tension and stimulation that lingers on for a good 10 extra hours. I recommend having benzos onhand for this one.

For me the main effects start to trail off at around 10 hours but there's a shitty residual muscle tension and stimulation that lingers on for a good 10 extra hours. I recommend having benzos onhand for this one.
i dissolve mine in grain alcohol and filter impurities and do not experience this anymore
i also lay mine on paper for easier dosing

I seem to get virtually no body load on this compound anymore, feels even more transparent than LSD does actually. 2C-P/2C-I creates more discomfort than DOC and actually the body sensations feel more like the ones from MDMA really. Neither have I ever had any nausea, even at relatively high doses (last dose was 6-7 mg, in a club with small bumps of MDMA throughout the night, my god was it incredible! the DOC headspace is perfect). That said, very few drugs make me nauseous - only really aMT on occasion (and higher doses of Ketamine/other arylcyclohexylamines, though I don't dose on an empty stomach, as this tends to be what causes the nausea). I tend to dose sublingually, bit like I would with LSD, but of course DOC is a powder.

DOC and MDMA is an incredible combination. The key is keeping MDMA doses low (around 20 mg at a time). The DOC potentiates MDMA and vice versa (by maybe what feels like a factor of 3), feels like its greater than the sum of the two parts, but done right, leads to the most blissed out, heavenly headspace you will ever feel.

It looks like sublingual dosing might potentially help with nausea, but as I've never had nausea with DOC, I'm not sure.

For me DOC is the best chemical on the planet ! <3

DOC can be very insightful and very hilarious. The experiences can prompt positive changes in behavior and attitude that last several months, at least. PLEASE DO NOT RUIN THE REPUTATION OF DOC BY BEING AN IDIOT. The DOC effect is described as a 'highway trip' because it can be a 12-24 hour experience beyond every-day-life perception, and back again. At low doses (about 1 - 2mg) it alters and expands consciousness by loosening up the normal, tight abstract/conceptual structures a person has developed during his/her life. The DOC induce a tingling body feeling and a sense of exploration and lightness. You may feel giggly from the hilarious changes of reality. Colours seem more vibrant, music sounds richer and more detailed. :D

You should use DOC only with people you trust and feel comfortable with. Make sure you have enough water and some healthy food. Be aware that this will be an adventurous time.. The most important aspects to rely on during this adventure are your friends, your creative goals in life and most of all... your own spirit. You will become aware that you are the subject, the interpreter as well as the creator of everything you experience (during the trip but also during consensus reality). A 'positive' trip will result in a trust in fate, humanity and evolution. Feelings and ideas that were felt as 'negative' should not simply be put away. For the sake of insight they should be investigated, interpreted and in the end used to alter the source that brought up these feelings. Simply put: try to learn from everything you experience. DOC are not for children or big babies !

At higher doses (Above 2mg), the DOC completely erases the normal filters and screens between your conscious mind and the outside world. With these filters down, more information rushes in and you became aware of things normally filtered out out by your mind. You sense more, think more, feel more. Visual, auditory, sensory, emotional. The intricate details on surfaces, the richness of sound, the brightness of colours, and the complexity of your own mental processes. On DOC you do not see things that are not real" (often heard as an explanation), but you dig deeper into the pools and flows of information that that are normally hidden into what psychologists call the subconscious mind (thus a reflexion from the depths of your very own mind). The "DOC mind" will recognize these uncovered thoughts as it's own, and sometimes even as forgotten feelings from childhood; not simply as random or fake and meaningless fantasies.

As in dreams, the Subconscious speaks to the person in metaphors that are to be understood through an intuitive interpretation. The DOC could even take the person to thought processes beyond his own ego personality and beyond his or her culture; beyond the Collective Unconscious ..and back again. The traveller will return as someone with a higher tendency for lateral thinking, simply because he has been/seen outside of Consensus Reality.

DOC can provide a learnful experience.Take the time to incorporate the new insights into your life before going into the rabbit hole again..

Signed : DOC Head %)

=D

im really glad to see people enjoying this compound as much as i do

its one of the most well round chemicals ive put in my body i agree with clubberdude i have almost no body load from doc

and ive never taken something and tripped so fucking hard without losing my happy headspace on top of still being comfortable for the whole trip

its blown my experience with lsd out of the water without the need to redose like i feel with L and also found myself using much less than i ever used lsd and dont feel like a fucking retard for 3 days after

its wicked visual

tons of fractals and colors

mdma like euphoria and bliss

so worth trying

3-4mg is an amazing experience

Agreed... DOC is amazing. 5mg seems to be my sweet spot, but I seem to have a slight naturally high tolerance to psychs anyways. The euphoria really is astounding-- for a seemingly endless period of time you feel complete bliss. And the visuals, especially when you smoke, have been some of the strongest that I've ever had. As long as you have enough time to devote to it, that is. 20 hours is a looooong time.

i'd walk 100 miles for 100 milligrams of *high quality* DOC
this is zero exaggeration

Status
Not open for further replies.