• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy DMT Extraction Thread - Second pull

I made my changa with extracted DMT and spearmint infused with a 10x B. Caapi extract. It worked alright but I made the mistake of using naptha instead of IPA or acetone as the solvent.

On freeze precipitating there is a good layer of whit snowflake crystal round the inside of the beaker, then the solvent is poured off, leaving the snowflakes , with a tiny drop of solvent stiil presnt

Collect the snowflakes, and put them on a shallow plate, on scraping them to collect they turn to a light yellow sludge, and after a few mins the whole plate is a mix of yellow waxy oil, and solvent....

spice is being lost at ever stage??? It lloks that way, I know it's impossible, but that's how it looks.

Gonna refreeze, in solution again, smaller amount, and be more patient I think

Collect the snowflakes, and put them on a shallow plate, on scraping them to collect they turn to a light yellow sludge, and after a few mins the whole plate is a mix of yellow waxy oil, and solvent....
Did you find a way around this problem? I hate watching beautiful white crystals turn to yellow goo.

i'm in the middle of an extraction atm (via MHRB nomans, got some jars in the freezer and im still in the process of pulling solvents. i'd like to have some spice to smoke tonight, and i was thinking about taking one of my napatha pulls and putting it on a pyrex dish to evap.

question, i dont have a fan but would a warm water bath make the napatha evap quicker? will i lose yeild?

:)

Freeze-precip is faster than evaporation ime. You should be able to just put it in the freezer, wait for enough spice to precip, then pour off the naphtha into another jar and put that back in the freezer. Yes, a warm water bath will help naphtha vaporate, and evaporation gives better yields (though lower purity).

Did you find a way around this problem? I hate watching beautiful white crystals turn to yellow goo.

Yeah, course I did! ;)

All fine and dandy, added more warm solvent, (sorry SWIM did =D , wanker keeps coming round mine and doing drugs and telling my friend's pirate's cat all about it and the pirate's cat makes me write about drugs on its behalf), and redid the freeze precip...

I see about the freeze precip now, by the 4th pull, even the freeze precip yielded yellow jungle spice, so there's no point, as SWIY ;) told me, evaporating the solvent again....done as I've been advised, and just saved the solvent for the next extraction.

Also gonna freeze precip in a bigger shallower container, did it in a small 250ml beaker, and couldn't scrape up some lovely looking clear shards that had grown, well I could, but again, not cleanly.......there's lots of little tweaks already, love this <3

freeze precipitation yielded beautiful white crystals for me. I just poured it off into another jar into a coffee filter, remove coffee filter and let dry.

I need to do another extraction soon. Just need to find an appropriate laboratory/friends house.

making DMT

How easy is it to make DMT?
(Bearing in mind when GBL was legal I couldnt make GHB even though I had lye, ph papers n all the equipment etc.)

Can you still get all the ingredients to make DMT?

Your help would be very much appreciated.

There's a megathread on it already. Yes, you can get the stuff, and it's really easy.

Making DMT is hard, extracting it is easy.

Lye+ rootbark + water. Mix. Sit for 12h.
Hexanes/heptane goes in, mixed around, settles out to the top. Seperate it and stick it into a freezer. Save the yummy crystals.

Yes, you can get the stuff

Can you Vadar? I thought customs had cracked down and Britain was completely dry for most of last year. One vendor seemed to secretly still be selling it but that was about it.

Without getting specific about vendors, customs released what they'd seized and it's all good again now.

it's threads like these that will inevitably lead to further prosecution for this glorious chemical.

maybe PM a mod and see if it can be deleted now that you know all the info is out there?

I'm going to merge it with the extraction megathread because it's where it belongs. DMT is already illegal worldwide, I don't see how it's going to get worse.

I think UK there is a no-no on powdered bark sale, was identified as being specifically for drug production. As Vader says, the shredded bark is available.

Fucking stupid laws.