• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

I appreciated this description by Invert:
Invert said:
anyway, I'm not massively out of it, yet, just slowly and pleasantly on an upward curve of MDMA-like pleasure and a degree of vaguely 'psychedelic' generic brightening and shifty waviness of vision. Feel sedate, subjectively, in a way that's familiar to me from methylone and mdma; i.e. not objectively sedated, but the pleasure feels sedate, as it were. Not so mild as to be doubtable, as far as I'm concerned, but not so strong as to be overwhelming.
Me too, the emhasis on sedate especially. 6-APB is pleasurable sedating not unlike bk-MDMA. The stimulating parts of MDMA are lesser. So expect lying under a blanky listening to music.

Same for MDA, also felt more stimulating then 6-APB. MDAI, a purely serotonergic reminded me more of 6-APB. Though way shorter and even heavier on the SERT lacking any stimulant effects.

5-MAPB, meh. Not an improvement compared with MDMA and Methylone, my opinion.

I appreciated this description by Invert:

Me too, the emhasis on sedate especially. 6-APB is pleasurable sedating not unlike bk-MDMA. The stimulating parts of MDMA are lesser. So expect lying under a blanky listening to music.
Unless you take 150 or 160 mg dose and then it's going to get a little harsher and last a really long time and get really really trippy with geometric visuals. Open eye and closed.

Yeah that lasted me about 23 hours. I think the visuals kicked in at about hour 11 significantly. At that dose it's very very stimulating and definitely not like MDEA or methylone.

5-APB OTOH was the most unequivocally erotic, entactogenic, empathogenic, substance that I have ever taken and beats the living snot out of MDMA. Now I happen to take 400 mg instead of 200 mg because I was high already and I couldn't remember if I had dosed or not so I was like fuck it. It couldn't be that bad. So I ended up taking two 200 mg doses of five-APB within like a half-hour of each other.

The erotic pleasure euphoria and body high of this substance is insane. I swear. I actually lost consciousness several times from the euphoria. At one point I was laying on my bed completely naked and the breeze from the ceiling fan blowing across my nipples actually made me orgasm, and I'm a male.

The best thing about five APB to me is that it caused no residual body load or anything. Once the roll was over it was like okay I'm done back to regular life. There was also no tachyphilaxis after even five consecutive days of dosing which I really liked and you can't get away with that with MDMA.

So you’re saying later batches weren’t as good right after dinner? Which batches were the better in terms of feeling?

-GC
Later batches from the famous Spanish vendor, which no longer exists were getting weaker between 2014 to 2018. They would take 60 to 90 minutes to kick in and consuming food seemed to slow down absorption. At least 180mg would be required which still would be less rolly and euphoric than 6-apb of prior years. They were of a lighter shade of tan have a milder scent than older batches, probably due to a solvent/purification process.

Last edited:
Interesting. I found dark brown 6-APBs acquired between 2011-2013 very pushy. We would always take them and go dancing for about 6 hours and then kill the trip with etizolam to fall asleep.

Last edited:
Whatcha age (no offence), I am 50. But feel like 97. LSD idem floors me, but when I was young I would be running around.
I can't tell you my exact age for security reasons, but I am a bit older than you are. I have been exercising daily all my life which is probably the main reason for having energy. I would say the bigger drain are long working hours - I am a very senior professional. I know a few people who are in their seventies and still come to raves or do ballroom dancing. With the exception of 2011-2012 craziness when I took a sabbatical from work and through dating a burner woman discovered the whole RC scene, I roll only a few times a year. Last year has been particularly light, as I and my significant other skipped a festival that we usually go to. When I do go dancing or to music concerts, I mostly rely on BDO, which is extremely euphoric and heart-opening for me. Too bad that unlike with alcohol, I cannot socialize properly on it.
What I did become addicted to during my 2011-2012 RC immersion was reading about RCs on forums! :)

Last edited:
Why can't you socialize on BDO? I mean I do get sort of drunk and very euphoric on BDO, and that may be weird if among sober people who knows me. Especially if combined with psychedelics.

Anyhow, gonna buy me som new 6-APB soon. Have some old that wasn't very good - or I took too low dose and it was cut.

I was born in the 60's and empathogens do drain my energy much more than psychedelics nowadays.

Why can't you socialize on BDO? I mean I do get sort of drunk and very euphoric on BDO, and that may be weird if among sober people who knows me. Especially if combined with psychedelics.

Anyhow, gonna buy me som new 6-APB soon. Have some old that wasn't very good - or I took too low dose and it was cut.

I was born in the 60's and empathogens do drain my energy much more than psychedelics nowadays.
Back in the day my UK vendor gave me a freebie. A bag "BenzoFury" containing 2 6-APB pellet's 100 mg.
Maybe the pellet's were overdosed. But I have never been able to re-create that experience, using weighed powder. Not with 6-APB alone or combo's.

Never tried a higer dose though as I felt the Pellet's where a bit overwelming all ready. To me again flooring and they last quite a while. So you'd had to get a drink & pee and get up and then notice its subtle psychedelic effect's.

Back in the day my UK vendor gave me a freebie. A bag "BenzoFury" containing 2 6-APB pellet's 100 mg.
Maybe the pellet's were overdosed. But I have never been able to re-create that experience, using weighed powder. Not with 6-APB alone or combo's.

Never tried a higer dose though as I felt the Pellet's where a bit overwelming all ready. To me again flooring and they last quite a while. So you'd had to get a drink & pee and get up and then notice its subtle psychedelic effect's.

Reminds me of my first batch of 5-MAPB. Every batch since has paled in comparison. I still have a little and every time I take it I’m blown away. Down to my last 100mg tho so it’s being saved for the final experience. Maybe when I meet someone really special to share it with. (I like it best mixed with MDMA, so 100 is more than enough for 2.)

-GC

finally tried 6apb on its own and wow. For partying, this stuff might be my favorite. There were a few moments more towards the beginning where it was a tad bit sedating and tempered my dancing, but overall it had a push for me to just keep going.

5MAPB/mdma combo is absolutely great for dancing for me as well, but by the end I’m pretty ready to just go back home and chill out to music. 6apb had me ready to go all night at the afters. The trippy nature itself was also quite interesting and unique. Lots of of almost rainbow strobing halo effects off of people is the best way I can describe

This is easily one of my favs at this point

Last edited:
Reminds me of my first batch of 5-MAPB. Every batch since has paled in comparison. I still have a little and every time I take it I’m blown away. Down to my last 100mg tho so it’s being saved for the final experience. Maybe when I meet someone really special to share it with. (I like it best mixed with MDMA, so 100 is more than enough for 2.)

-GC
Finished off last batch . 60 mgs then two hours later 32 mgs mal. Wasnt that strong, a tad psychedlic but much more serotonin and empathogic qualities. Top notch. Danced a lot.

finally tried 6apb on its own and wow. For partying, this stuff might be my favorite. There were a few moments more towards the beginning where it was a tad bit sedating and tempered my dancing, but overall it had a push for me to just keep going.

5htp/mdma combo is absolutely great for dancing for me as well, but by the end I’m pretty ready to just go back home and chill out to music. 6apb had me ready to go all night at the afters. The trippy nature itself was also quite interesting and unique. Lots of of almost rainbow strobing halo effects off of people is the best way I can describe

This is easily one of my favs at this point
Yeah 6-apb last longer than mdma. When you think its over it hits you. For empathogenic quality I like mdma and 5 mapb better. 6-apb good for a night out. For a night in 5 mapb is better. Ive mixed 5mapb and 6 apb , on a night out-its okay but probally 6 apb may be better out.

Well for me GHB and GBL. Which are pretty identical to 1.4-BDO. Socializing was just one of the effect's. Certainly didn't make me introvert. More then Alcohol it promoted socializing, even with drunk's as the difference is pretty small. Especially if everyone is on MDMA or Stimulantś to.