• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DMT Thread - Second Launch

Bitchniggaz

Bluelighter
I second this, @Bitchniggaz, please don't mix it with an MAOI, it's plenty powerful on its own and doesn't need any potentiation with. It could be dangerous to combo it with an MAOI.
I stated that i would just make it with plain Leaf or maybe some caapi Leaf.
Plain caapi has barely any harmala, to get any kind of maoi you need to make att least 10x caapi.

But thanks for the warning, will def tread with caution.

D's

Sr. Moderator: NMI, TDS, TL
Staff member
synthetic 5-meo-dmt fumarate and what about it?

So I am looking to try both DMTs, I have never done those before, and minus the research/trip reports I read on here, I can't seem to find any information on like , which to do first , and should I do synthetics only, or keep looking for a 100% natural product?
I am looking to reach that 'break through' experience, is it possible to obtain such effect if I were to say mix my DMT with a vape ?

I have a few issues. I can't smoke indoors where I live, and don't live in a area where I can just light up on my porch, and really don't want to 'drive just to try'.

Which should I try first? DMT or 5meo? and without a trip-sitter would it be suggest I like maybe phone a friend before hand and facetime them?

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I'd say DMT first. Drive to a secluded place and do it. If you have a buddy with you to trip sit that would be good, my bass player blasted off the first time and had a freak out for the first half and I had to guide him (it was cute, he clung to me and said I was his rock and buried his face in my shoulder). Brought him inside away from the music and talking him through it and he came out absolutely glowing. DMT is insanely powerful, you can't really prepare, it's something totally different.

5-MeO-DMT is different. Probably DMT is a good first step.

D's

Sr. Moderator: NMI, TDS, TL
Staff member
I'd say DMT first. Drive to a secluded place and do it. If you have a buddy with you to trip sit that would be good, my bass player blasted off the first time and had a freak out for the first half and I had to guide him (it was cute, he clung to me and said I was his rock and buried his face in my shoulder). Brought him inside away from the music and talking him through it and he came out absolutely glowing. DMT is insanely powerful, you can't really prepare, it's something totally different.

5-MeO-DMT is different. Probably DMT is a good first step.
does it matter if the DMT is in a fumarate state? I hear its a bit different then freebase? 5,meo I can digg . i have no one really irl that i can take with me. but im in no rush.
now synthetic 5meo is just as good if not better then the toad venom correct?

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
5meo is pretty much identical but way more potent than toad venom.

If starting with 5meo DMT start very low like 3-4 mg and work your way up to the breakthrough. DMT is easier to go without a trip sitter. 5meo can be done without a sitter but highly advised not to. Some people can have been seen purging and puking hard which by having some one there helped them. but every reaction is different.

Each will be life changing. But 5meo dmt moreso.

HOOH

Bluelighter
does it matter if the DMT is in a fumarate state? I hear its a bit different then freebase?
It's the same thing but you can't smoke it. Also it's a bit weaker by weight, but the effects are identical, it's the same drug afterall.

Where the hell can you even get DMT fumarate? All illicit DMT is either freebase or rarely, HCl