• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DALT Thread - Part 2

Don't mix 5-meo-DALT

Be with someone you love or who wants to fuck you... it is best that way, so long as your stomach can take it.

anyone tried this with a dissociative or alcohol? I was planning on mixing with DxM but would like some feedback

Alcohol ?
All the time. Never had any problems or surprises. I really enjoy mixing the two.

As for dissos, quite curious about that myself. Gut instinct tells me it would be unpleasant.

Bit of a tough one to answer.
I've done 5-meo-dalt so many times now that I feel fully comfortable with it so no longer weigh it.

I have found layering up by sticking my finger in a bag and just rubbing it under my tongue or into my gums works best for me.

A big one-off dose tends to just make me uncomfortable and I've found the alcohol flushes it through my system fairly quickly anyway so dosing large and hoping it'll see you through the whole evening won't work IMO / IME.

I think the best answer I can give you is to just try it at home first. Get a few cans of your usual tipple and your bag of 5meo-dalt and just experiment, don't go mad.
I kinda discovered it by accident TBH, it won't quite take the edge of the booze in that same way a stim does. But it almost does. I find I tend to wake up feeling refreshed rather than hung over if I'm sensible with the alcohol.

PS - as for the DXM. I honestly think that sounds terrible. But DXM just makes me ill anyway. I tend to see 5meo-dalt as a mild stim rather than a psych so, IMO it wouldn't be a disso / pych combo....

anyone tried with MDMA? I'm asking because I would like to prolong my roll dividing the MDMA dose in half, and taking 1 half + MeO-Dalt and when I'm beginning to comedown repeat. is this a good idea?

anyone tried with MDMA? I'm asking because I would like to prolong my roll dividing the MDMA dose in half, and taking 1 half + MeO-Dalt and when I'm beginning to comedown repeat. is this a good idea?

I've done it with mdma, I liked it. Popped a pill and then hour in to experience dropped 5-meo-dalt. Don't know whats your dosage so can't comment.
However, I find that amphetamine and 5-MeO-DALT ir the superb combo. Extremely euphoric in it's own , unique and beautiful way.

I've finally gotten around to trying this one.
I ate 25 mg in a gel capsule a few weeks back and the trip was extremely mild but definitely present. The body has sensations similar to light dose mushroom, or 5-MeO-MiPT might be a better comparison. No visuals. Little pupil dilation.
Then last night I tried it smoked, 15 mg. It was pretty euphoric physically, but had the sensation of vibration occurring in the legs. Mentally it was clear, and The Simpsons was enjoyable to watch. No real depth of cognition or emotion.
This morning I again gave it a go, 20 mg smoked. The hit came out a little harsh and the taste of the chemical not properly burning made me slightly nauseous. The leg vibration sensation was noticed again. The euphoria is present, but it does not feel as clean or natural as 4-AcO-DMT (freebase) smoked. It is more similar to 5-MeO-MiPT smoked in terms of bodily effects, but the euphoria is certainly more prominent. Stretching feels good as it does on most other psychedelic tryptamines. No visuals noticed at this dose, slight depth of thought.
Overall I am very impressed with how gentle this compound is when smoked, and how benign its actions are on cognitive processes.

Has anyone combined 5-meo-dalt with 5-meo-mipt? If so how was the experience? I ask because I think I may have accidentally mixed a decent quantity of moxy into my 800mgs of 5-meo-dalt bag by mistake. So here's the backstory for anyone interested, I was tripping on aMT one night and added a bit of 6-apb on the comedown... had a fucking fantastic time however I was overstimulated once the effects wore off so I dosed 3mgs of etizolam to help me get ready for bed which is an average dose for me, well I blacked out and woke up with a great deal of my moxy missing (I started out with 115mgs and woke up with 35). During this time I know I ingested both 5-meo-dalt and 5-meo-mipt as I had written down notes apparently but I never wrote down the doses.

For the longest time I thought I just ingested an insane amount of moxy during this blackout and/or dropped some but I'm starting to think that I may have accidentally placed the moxy into the 5-meo-dalt bag as they were the same color, I was using both substances, and I was obviously insanely intoxicated, I also wrote down that doses were insufflated so there's no way I snorted 80mgs of moxy, although people do stupid shit during blackouts so idk. I apparently spilled half of my 150mg etizolam vial in the process as well. Anyways, I'm sort of sketched out to take a dose of 5-meo-dalt in fear of a moxy "hotspot" and the fact that both of these chems cause some pretty nasty side-effects for me. I have mixed up the supposed cocktail 5-meo-dalt powder quite vigourously but the fact that there may be an insanely potent chemical in there makes me wonder if I should just throw it out. I wanna give 5-meo-dalt another chance, though orally so I'm just curious if anyone with experience with the combo can elaborate as to what sort of side-effects experienced as there's practically no info on the combo between moxy and 5-meo-dalt.

Last edited:
Never tried 5-MeO-DALT with 5-MeO-MiPT. Does your 800 mg of 5-MeO-DALT weigh more than it should? I know you dosed both, but if you mixed the 80 mg 5-MeO-MiPT into the 800 mg 5-MeO-DALT, the current mass should give some indication of whether it was spilled or mixed in.

The thing is I didn't know the weight, I just bought a gram and and only scaled out doses, never the whole batch. 800mgs is just a rough estimate to give you an idea of a ratio of -dalt to -mipt. There's litterally no way I could ever find out if did mix them besides sending it in but I could just get another gram for cheaper than what it would be to get it tested. I will be consuming it eventually, I know there's no way to homogenize powders without fancy equipment but I spent like 10 minutes shaking the powder in a loose bag, I will also repeat this process right before ingestion.

Maybe try doing an amount of the mix that, if the maximum possible dose of moxy that could be in there equals a dose of moxy that you would definitely feel, say, 5mg, and then if it feels about like that strong or stronger, you'll know it's in there. Then again, what is the dose of 5-MeO-DALT you'd normally use? You'd also have to take into account the strength of the accompanying 5-MeO-DALT, so you'd need to do a lower dose to account for possible potentiation. But it seems to me that with some math you should be able to find a dose you could feel safe about taking and that would easily tell you if there was moxy present.

Ah dang. I personally enjoyed both of those compounds smoked, though I'm not sure how they would hold up together, especially in such ratios. Smoking the mixture could prevent any potential 5-MeO-MiPT hotspots from having devastating effects though, since you require a much larger dose of it smoked than you would orally.

Actually vaping would be the safest way as the dose for vaped moxy is 2x the oral dose which is why I experimented yesterday with vaping the "mystery" mixture, my results were pretty inconclusive as I had taken 6-apb and a small dose of 25D the day before. Anyways I started with 5mg doses and worked up to 20mgs, from what it felt like there was no moxy but I can only say thay by the lack of visual activity and euphoria... besides that they share that same body buzz although the body buzz was more on the uncomfortable side and felt exactly like plain -DALT.

I'm gonna wait for tolerance to psychs to drop and try some more vaping doses before I give it a shot orally. Next week or two I'll vape 20mgs in one shot and compare it to the 20mgs I took when first recieving the -DALT and if there's any visual activity I'm gonna go out and say there may be some -MIPT in there as -DALT has produced zero visuals at all for me at any vaped dose yet -MIPT was very visual. I would just buy another gram of -DALT but all experiences were shitty (plugged, vaped, and insufflated), just thought I would give it one oral shot before calling this one a dud.

Edit: Sorry e's, I mis-read your post. You are correct that smoking would be the safest way :)

Last edited:
Notes on 5-MeO-DALT

The compound I'm dealing with is white almost chalky 5-MeO-DALT from a very reliable vendor. I am coming off 200mg/day Zoloft — It's still in my system. I did not notice anything alarming regarding blood pressure or heart rate in any dose or ROA mentioned below. Neither did my SSRI-naive friends. Vasoconstriction is definitely present via all ROAs but it was not an issue with me nor my peers.

INSUFFLATION
The drug burns insufflated. I managed to stuff ~15mg up my nose and got a slight buzz. Nothing remarkable. A friend insufflated the same amount with similar results. I deem insufflation an ineffective ROA.

ORAL
Same friend and I parachuted 25-30mg 5-MeO-DALT with no remarkable effects. We felt good, a slight psychedelic headspace but nothing to write home about.

Vaporization / Smoking
Same friend and I hopped into my monster truck and drove to get a freebase pipe (meth pipe, glass stem with a bowl at the end. Google Images will show you what I'm talking about.)

An unmeasured amount of 5-MeO-DALT was stuffed into the freebase pipe and a propane torch was lit. Friend and I vaporized a good amount of the substance with interesting effects. I suppose some of the 5-MeO-DALT combusted but the majority was vaporized. The first few tokes taste like plastic but it numbs your mouth and further tokes are smooth.

Anyway, the effects include a psychedelic headspace, calming sedation and a "reset" of the senses. Colors are vibrant, etc. Again, nothing remarkable about the substance but it's a very nice buzz with some empathy and closed eye visuals. No open eyed visual distortions. The drug is similar to 5-MeO-DMT and 5-MeO-MiPT but it lacks most of the sexual arousal of the latter substance in my experience, except when vaping A LOT. But this arousal doesn't last long. Meaning, you'll feel aroused, but that feeling will subside before you get to the club, or one of your girl/boyfriends arrives.

It's an interesting substance and I have maybe 700mg left to play around with. Perhaps a huge oral dose would really show me what the substance is all about but I don't find 5-MeO-DALT to be a substitute for Foxy Methoxy/MiPT. I myself am not a huge fan of 5-MeO-DMT.

I'm new to smoking tryptamines (minus N,N-DMT) but with so many RCs in the market, I don't see a place for this in my stash except as a collector's item.

I will be experimenting with 4-AcO-DMT in a few hours.

I have been experimenting with 5-MeO-DALT for the last 5/6 months. I have tried various ROA's: oral, insufflation (both with powder and solution), smoking in cigarettes and chasing on foil. I have used various doses at around Shulgin's recommendations as well as doses slightly above it, and doses that I will not post here for the sake of HR, in terms of lurkers who will take my stupid doses as a recommendation. I have used 5-MeO-DALT on its own as well as in combos with several drugs of various classes.

I DO NOT recommend insufflation for this chemical, at all. It has the worst burn I've ever felt, complete with corrosion of nasal passages at tiny doses, even when waterlined. If that's not enough to deter you: it is also completely ineffective.

Oral: my preferred ROA, incredibly rapid come-up, as others have mentioned. Within 15 minutes, stomach contents irrelevant, you are rocketing upwards at such a rate it can be uncomfortable and worrisome if unprepared. However, once the come-up is over, you feel as you would expect.

Smoking/vaping: Added to a cigarette does have effects, even as HCL it is easily vapable. Better effects are felt when vaped off foil; very rapidly becomes an amber oil which provides masses of harsh, acrid, smoke tasting of burned plastic and urine. The entire show lasts <10 minutes and isn't entirety enjoyable. There is a fleeting psychedelic headspace: in-depth analysis of all thoughts, dissection of consciousness and a great appreciation of visual stimuli which takes on a sort of rounded, plastic like appearance - like those fake plants you sometimes see. However, this is quickly overshadowed by a feeling of 'not quite right', before typical Tryptamine effects are felt on the GI tract. Smoking also provides a worryingly high HR - within realms of Tachycardia. Overall: not worth it.

Surprisingly, I find oral admin without standard GI distress from Trypts.

At low doses: a desire to communicate is felt, nature appears beautiful, colours seem brighter but the edges seem dull and rounded. There is intense tactile euphoria, stroking hair feels wonderful! Dependent upon dose, the visuals can be minor distortions to full-on fractal explosions, visual tracers, still images begin warping into visual animations, everything becomes slow-motion. Intense (!) nystagmus is present making concentration very difficult. It is rather hilarious trying to read when peaking, words change colour every few seconds before melting into goo and dribbling away. There is a decent amount of music appreciation - at high doses it can be overwhelming, it ranges from unconscious dancing to Dance/Trance/Techno/EDM to singing along, loudly and carelessly, to emotionally charged (or cheesy and soppy, depending on your view ;) ) songs. However, my one bad experience was when a friend began playing Black Metal as I was peaking (Dimmu Borgir - The Serpentine Offering, for anyone interested), my visual field became swirls of purple and black, along with a sense of complete awe mixed with abject terror. A strange mix, I assure you.
At high doses there is incredible empathy (along the lines of MDMA, and that is not an exaggeration), the sheer euphoria from just thinking of someone you care about is incredible - I almost teared up just watching a couple kissing... :)

At *stupid* doses and when mixed with some other drugs (alcohol, MPA and 5-EAPB are good combinations at low doses) 5-MeO-DALT becomes an entirely different animal. Incredible gurning (worse than MDMA by far - I had to stand in front of a mirror for 15 minutes trying to remember where my jaw was supposed to be!), nystagmus is ridiculously prominent at the peak, pupil dilation is just obscene.

I have had experiences ranging from mild, brighter colours and a bit giggly to full blown tripping alongside an *almost* 'rolling' feeling.
The dose-response curve is insane, and I feel the bad reviews come from people taking 12-20mgs an expecting something intense. However, it could be that the stuff on the market is impure and that Shulgin's doses would be sufficient for a pure sample.

If anyone has questions, ask away!
:)

Did tokes of approximately 10mg (hard to tell. I measured ca. 15-20mg and put it on foil, but it wasn't easy to smoke at once as a matter of technique. Light bulb would be better, anyways). Awesome drug. Perfect body buzz, orgasmic waves vibrating through the cells, followed by peaceful calmness. Music feels perfect. Peak was ca. 5 minutes followed by a 15 minute comedown. Baseline reached after ca. 1-2 hours. Maybe longer, cleaned my room, cause I couldn't stand it while high.
No CEVs, trees became freaking fractals, love 'em.
With 5-MEO-DMT I felt extreme nausea, when smoking low doses, but with 5-MEO-DALT I haven't seen those rainbows coming out off my mouth. It was a bit of a stoner. Taste is like lovely plastic, as the experience. No profound activity, pure f*ck!ng hedonism :)

Last edited:
Has anyone ever experienced heart burn from this substance. Tired about 15mg on friday and since then i have had constant heart burn and even omeprazole doesn't seem to help much. Im thinking maybe the bomb could have opened before it reached my stomach and possibly burnt my oesophagus? It was from a reputable source and all the effects where just as i expected so I'm pretty sure it is 5MeO-DALT. Iv got a Dr appointment in 2 days just incase its something else but any information or similar experiences would be much appreciated.