• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-APB Thread

Thanks for the reply. Its the HCL.
My usual MDMA dose is 100-130mg. 150mg sometimes, but beyond 130mg I think the comedown just isn't worth it.
One reason I am trying these new compounds is to avoid the bad crash I have with MD sometimes, so I am hoping this one is a little more gentle on that aspect.

Okay, go with 80-90mgs then. 5-APB HCl is more potent than MDMA IME and you shouldn't notice any crash at this dose but I could be wrong... I speak for myself.

Ok, that sounds good.
Also, when I am in the and of a MDMA trip, the magic seems to fade in waves and thats just so sad. Like I get waves of "oh no, I am not feeling so good anymore". Do you know what I mean?
I expect 5-APB comedown to be more linear and gradual.
Anyway, I`ll report back with the results!

There's very little of that with 5-APB IME (even less with 6-APB) as the experience lasts longer and doesn't abrubtly drop off like MDMA does for me. With MDxx, one minute I'm on top of the world and the next I'm sad af... none of that with either APB IME.

I tried this one month ago, and it was very, very nice!

First, when i was splitting doses, i licked off some powder that fell off, as an "allergy test". It looked like less than 5mg. Then i went to a friends house, and 40-60min later I was definetly feeling something! i was talkative and happy, feeling nice, and my friends saw that.
This wasnt the night we were going to take it yet, but everyone did this "allergy test"( i know it really isnt) and everyone felt it! Coversations flowed easily, and we all had a great night, although the effects were not very pronounced, they were veeeery subtile.

2 days after, 6 people took it in a party, me included. Doses were 85-95mg.
3 of us puked on the come up. One out of those three stayed floored for the first 2 hours. I got a bit worried, but whenever i asked how she was, she would just say "i feel just greeeeeat!"
Me and two others didnt puke. Of those, 1 almost puked, the other felt uncomfortable on the come up, and I seemed to be the only one which didnt feel any of those effects, besides some mild anxiety for a short time. Oh and i almost puked when i took a sip on a beer, but that was well after the come up. I didnt get nauseous, it was like my body tried to expell the beer for a moment.
Other thing worth noticing was that the 3 subjects who vomited hadnt eaten since lunch (it was 11pm), while me and the other 2 had a good dinner in our bellies. I remember reading somewhere that eating before dosing smoothes the come-up (dont remember if it was about 5 or 6 apb) and I found this to be true, after this experiment.

After the somewhat confuse come-up, everyone felt great! Actually, this party was shit, but OUR party was great. Lots of empathy, good tactile sensations and a very relaxed and peaceful feeling. Me and one of the subjects experienced seeing some fractals, especially when hit by a flash of light. I also had a lot of eye wiggles.

The comedown was soooo smooth, almost didnt feel it at all, wich is a great pro for me! The other day was ok, i was just very tired and drained, but I attribute that to not sleeping well, and not to the drug.

Now the only bad part was the jaw tension we had, even though we all took 650mg magnesium malate (source naturals). I seemed to be the one who got it worse, I couldnt control it... But that seems to happen to me with every empathogen/stimulant! Mdma, 4-fa, amphetamines all give me bad jaw tension. Even caffeine, in high doses, gives me that effect. Maybe, next time I will try 2 caps os magnesium (1300mgs), since i hate grinding my teeth and waking up with my mouth all fucked up.

This might be a stupid question, but does anyone know if you can purify 5apb succinate? I feel like its weak, it does the job but id rather not have to ingest so much...
Im no chemistry student or anything but if it is possible to do id like to know, if anyone could help id appreciate it alot

Yes indeed you were right, this is a rather stupid question- succinate is not an impurity and does not imply it is impure in anyway, it is actually referring to the FORM it is in. Purifying is not what you would want to do, you would want to convert it to a different salt, like HCL, to possibly change the dosage amount slightly. But it doesn't sound like you probably have much chemistry background so I would not advise attemtinng to do that :) with all due respect, and also it would only make it slightly more potent by weight, you would still have the same amount of magic, it would just weigh less.

last week i did a small bump of methamphetamine, then like 30 min later dosed 50mg 5-APB Hcl and it was great, got great synergy from those 2 substances combined, felt better than a proper roll.

Hi,
I got interested in 5-apb after reading a very funny trip report in which a guy eyeballed 20 - 30 mg in his morning coffee before taking the plane, expected a slight stimulation and ended up tripping balls in the airport. It gave me the feeling it could be great at low doses, and I was right.
So yesterday night i decided to give it a try, I eyeballed 70 - 80 mg from a 130 mg Hcl sample, and shared it with a friend. I couldn't tell precisely how much I took, but it had to be in the 30 - 40 mg range. The effects were pretty strong, it was very enjoyable. Dancing was good. My thinking is that you build a very strong and long lasting tolerance with this kind of stuff, and it's been years since I last did MDMA or MDA, so the low dose was good for me.
Also worth mentioning : it seemed to have very strong antihistamine properties. I have the flu, and didn't feel anything during the roll. The symptoms came back as I came down.

For those who get mongy from 5-apb, does mixing it with MPA provide a solution? Any increase in other positive or negative effects?

So this substance will pop my empathogen cherry. 2, 5mg allergy tests will be completed, separated by a day or two. I will reread this thread in preparation and to find some answers, but what would be a safe increment to titrate up with (eg: if I were to start at 25mgs, would going up by 5mgs from there, be too much, not enough to be appreciable...?)? Thanks for your insight!

So this substance will pop my empathogen cherry. 2, 5mg allergy tests will be completed, separated by a day or two. I will reread this thread in preparation and to find some answers, but what would be a safe increment to titrate up with (eg: if I were to start at 25mgs, would going up by 5mgs from there, be too much, not enough to be appreciable...?)? Thanks for your insight!

25mgs itself is not appreciable. If you're confident that it's 5-APB, take at least 80mg. Even that will probably be underwhelming.

My thought of starting so incredibly low is to self-determine if I've got that CYP2D6 enzyme deficiency. Ya know, HR and all. Not sure when testing will commence, but I like when duckies are all lined up.

zip is right

eat it now, for tomorrow you may be hit by the proverbial bus.

25mgs itself is not appreciable. If you're confident that it's 5-APB, take at least 80mg. Even that will probably be underwhelming.

I don't agree. Some people, including me, find low doses very enjoyable. Remember the first time you had alcohol, I guess a couple of beers were quite enough.

I tried yesterday at only 36 mg, and I LOVE IT! Is my first time with any empathogen. If I take each month, I would expect the same effects? I don't want the vanishes of magic

one month is a bare minimum for empathogens. especially since you're talking about an RC with very little information available, i'd recommend taking longer breaks.

I've tried 6APB and the 6APB/5APB combo. 6 was like slightly trippy speed - heavy on the body. The combo was pretty good but also heavy so just needed to try 5-APB on it's on. Definately much more benign than 6APB which doesn't feel very good for you. I felt 5-APB was sort of similar to 5MAPB to which I prefered it but it had the same sort of pointlessness to it - a heavy mong but not the real euphoria of MD or any of the magic - hard to communicate or bother with anything. Pure couchlock with wobbling eyes. Nothing therapuetic with these.
The combo is the best matching two rather imperfect drugs - I did a 50/50 type mix but if I do it again might do 25% 6APB to 75% 5APB - add a bit of brightness and go to the mong with minimal side effects.
I also think a straight NE,Dopamine type stim would add some fun and energy to the 5's just as well.