• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-2′-oxo-PCiPr (MXiPr) Thread

i only did 10mg eyeballed after 20mg intranasal eyeballed. ive (probably) never iv’d k but compared to iv 2fk, 2fk is a whole other league.
Even though ive never tried 2fk, from what ive read about it id expect the IV experiences (or the rush at least) to be pretty similar.
IV K is fucking boss. But let's not go off topic, i could blab on about it for days lol

yeah i shot about 50mg of this iv. it got me excited. and pissed at bd for their new safety mechanism. like there’s only one way to hold the sharp so you can see the blood flag.

there’s no real rush. atleast not at the doses i am using. some people compared shooting 50mg to smoking dmt (which i haven’t done).

this drug makes things look purple like that past one, mxpr. it also makes my skin tingly.

there’s no real rush. atleast not at the doses i am using. some people compared shooting 50mg to smoking dmt (which i haven’t done).

this drug makes things look purple like that past one, mxpr. it also makes my skin tingly.
Ah cool I didn't realize anyone else had even shot it. Or maybe i am confusing with dmxe. Take it the reports are on reddit as i cant see them here?

Smoking dmt is intense like shooting k but wayyy more colorful.
Purple vision sounds kinda weird.
How long was your skin tingly? I get that after I shoot k sometimes.

Sorry for so many questions I'm just really interested

i’ll send you a pic of bd’s new thing eventually. it’s not that bad. you’ll waste one figuring out what all the new plastic is.

might have been wrong about this one's depth. upon returning from a new year's eve party, i did an important shot. had done quite a bit of iv and oral osdmt and two lines of good but watered down cocaine prior. everything lined up perfectly. i had the most intense feeling about the concept of love. mxpr is more about math-based ethics for me. with the aforementioned combo, a 50mg-ish shot may have taught me a good deal about platonic love. will attempt to put into words tomorrow.

Last edited:
this shit is amazing. i bet this could be the most addictive of the dissos. it's insanely euphoric. the world looks like it's cg. i will never get another gram of this.

im drug. iv is pointless.

there's no beautiful rush. it's coolest rush is probably intranasal.

i did just do an iv shot of it like 3 minutes ago but only because i was making an odsmt shot and threw some in.

my gram is gone but i'll get another because it's a party drug. showing someone an iv shot of 3 meo pce would be a big deal. this stuff could get passed around intranasal at a party like coke or k.

Last edited:
there's no beautiful rush.

i did just do an iv shot of it like 3 minutes ago but only because i was making an odsmt shot and threw some in.

my gram is gone but i'll get another because it's a party drug. showing someone an iv shot of 3 meo pce would be a big deal. this stuff could get passed around intranasal at a party like coke or k.
So does it not at least come on quicker and need less than an im shot? 🤔

of course. i'm saying not with enough significance to always necessitate the more complicated roa of iv over im. obviously iv is the best. with this specific drug, it doesn't have huge advtangages over im.

it's a winner in my book. lots of euphoria. good party drug. i never did mxe, but i imagine this is the effect people were hoping for in mxpr. unlike mxipr, i would never do mxpr at a party. mxipr is like the cocaine of dissos. mxpr gets me calculating if i'm a good person and the steps the world needs to take in order to save itself. mxipr makes me wanna go out and share it.

Last edited:
I did 5mg oral and it felt like a stimulant mixed with ket where as I wasn't tired and I was constantly doing stuff but I was in complete zen and content with the world but this drug feels like its trying to tear your brain apart more then the pcp sister

Im surprised you could feel so little i blow 50mg lines and still want more couple hours later. But i suppose i have a bit of a permanent tolerance from over the years. Actually getting some MXPr this week 250mgs so i will be able to compare the two with fresh experiences of each. Havent had that one for over a year and back then i under shot the dose so im happy i will have enough material to really go for it. That being said MXiPr is deff better and if anyone has choice between the two that is what i would grab.

Would this trigger a false positive for pcp? I've searched an can't seem to find any info. Was using 3hopce extensively for treatment resistant depression but have to abstain for fear of a false positive. Was looking into DCK apparently that one can be used without the fear of a false positive.

3clpcp was not particularly enjoyable though I didn't try a large dose.

It's hard to say. Some people claimed MXE caused false positives for PCP, and some claimed it didn't. I have heard that ketamine can, also, and also that it can't. In general I think it's safe to say that the arylcyclohexylamines all have the potential to cause a false positive for PCP. Or at least, operate under the assumption they might.

I thought that I would mention that I saw two people on another forum mention that intramuscular MXiPR consistently produced seizures.