• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCE Thread

Here are the notes from the experience if anyone wants to see the raw data, 10 mg insufflated + 10 mg insufflated at T1:00 Kinda boring I'm still cruising a bit, but it seems to be pretty short acting. Overall underwhelming. Once I've reflected on it properly I'll turn these notes into a full flowery coherent report
Dose: 10 mg insufflated + 10 mg insufflatedDose time: 8:30 PM T0:00-Insufflated, similar acrid petroleum flavor to 3-MeO-PCE, but does not sting very much T0:13-Onset, feeling a tad lightheaded T0:24-Feeling light and heavy simultaneously T1:00-Not feeling much, another 10 mg insufflated, things appear to be buzzing, horizontal lines appear across my vision, I feel like I may haev made a grave error T1:30-Smoke cannabis, go outside, feeling a bit distant T1:40-Feeling substantially more dissociated, I am in my own little bubble no visual effects to speak of except a sort of flashing faint diamond patterns Eyes closed is clear visuals of memories from the day Closed eyed visuals are liike short video clips It feels like two bulges are pulsing on either side of my field of vision I feel like I am a head with tentacles hanging down, my extremities are numb but that's the only bodily effect. Very gentle, getting tracers in my vision T2:00-I cannot feel my fingertips which is odd. I fel grainy, like I am dissolving and fading away I feel couchlocked, Like I don't want to move, but I dont reallly feel anesthetized or physically dissociated very clear headed, things seem weird in an indescribable way. Feeling a weird and very slight buzziness in my head everything feels fuzzy and grainy to the toucuh, T2:15 I feel like I am made of sand I feel like my head is sliding arouund My head feels heavy, it feels like it is sinking into itself in 3 dimensions I close my eyes and my head is pulsing im sandy and grainy its like my head is being squeezed everything seems like its made of vapor, everything seems ethereal and to be drifting around me Overall, it is very mild T2:30- movement is light and liberated. I feel like I am falling forward when I am sitting still. it feels like something is wrapped around my head T3:00-Smoke more, feel very very warm and weird, the room is concentric spheres around m I feel liike I am made of fuzzy jelly I feel impaired, I feel like I am too liight I most of all though, feel like a different person this drug is dangerous, it slowly and subtly assassinates me, seperates me from myself in the most subtle way and creates a new self that is entirely yet not noticeably different it changes behavior above all else I must be careful when I interact with people on ths substance, it has substituted me with someone else and I am not sure exactly how. even my tongue feels numb I am a weird and different person trapped inside of a sphere T3:30-I fee as though i have been amnesiac for the duration of this experience. I will see how it results tomorrow. I am bubbly wavy, pulsy. the only dissociation i feel is a slight numbness in my extremities, that has been present throughout the experience T4:00-Definitely feel like I am coming down, only really feel a faintness in the extremities and the feeling of tightness around my head T4:30-Mostly back to baseline except my head feels heavy and there's still a bit of numbness
this thread isn't for 3-MeO-PCE so.... this isn't really helpful. If you have 3-ho-PCE, please report your experience.

This should not be abused (in fact no drug should be). In comparison to 3-meo-PCP/PCE, it has much more undesirable effects than the former, when taken 2 days in a row, like for instance :

- mood swings (aggressiveness, that only tends to reveal itself after the the 2nd day in a row)
- strong stimulation
- muscle tensions
- subtleness (in regard to the dissociation) that leads one to forget, that she/he has taken something

I like it for once in a while, but better don't fuck with this substance (as you can with 3-Meo-PCE/PCP).

Last edited:
...? This is for 3-HO-PCE, where did you gather that it wasn't?
my bad, i misread your post. it's interesting that your experience was so different than mine, or the others i know have tested it. most particularly the section where you say it is dangerous and creates a second self. I found it to be quite therapeutic for my pain, while not really giving me that lost self or confusion many of the other dissociatives do, which I am assuming is similar to what you described.

I have a full report posted to the trip reports section if anyone wants to read.

I also don't see the usage for this compound. when opening my disso stash I would usually take 2-oxo-pce/pcm or 3-meo-pcp/pce before this. I tried it three times from 10mg to 30mg and was very disapointed. maybe upping up the dose or combining with a psych would do the trick

I agree partially. It is not particularly remarkable in any sense, but it can at least used functionally at a low enough dose in contrast to 2-oxo-pce/pcm or 3-meo-pce.

I think that it is quite remarkable in that it does not seem to linger, and it's lower incidence of noted side effects make me want to push it to a pharmaceutical level. I really think it could be very effective in a number of emergency settings, and in pain control, instead of opioids. 5 hours and back to baseline? Not even ketamine can claim that!

Yes, I didnt try it but the more I read, the more it looks to me that this on could be the most useful dissociative for therapeutic use.
Like to be taken after a trauma, or just as an exemple, your GF left you, what do you take to numb the pain? benzo, opioids, alcool, all thoses lead to long term trouble and make you more or less non-fonctional.
3-HO-PCE look like it could do the job, and it is not seductive so you can stop it when things go better.

Really? Ketamine always only lasted a few hours for me. So this is shorter than ketamine for you?
K left me a little linger. this is truly baseline, no weird wobblies, nothing. maybe a gentle mood lift for a few days, but really understated as compared to K. I could have also been feeling better because I had a really clean house and a present from my wife :)

I abused the shit out of that compound the last days (rather low doses, functionally) and I must admit, if I had used 3-Meo-PCE/PCP or 2-Oxo-PCE or 3-HO-PCP in that manner I would be in the psych ward right now.

So I am pretty positive, that this compound is the most functionally useful disso around. I cannot comment on longterm side effects, unfortunately.

I abused the shit out of that compound the last days (rather low doses, functionally) and I must admit, if I had used 3-Meo-PCE/PCP or 2-Oxo-PCE or 3-HO-PCP in that manner I would be in the psych ward right now.

So I am pretty positive, that this compound is the most functionally useful disso around. I cannot comment on longterm side effects, unfortunately.

Yeah, this, ketamine and 2-OxO-PCM, I can take them without worrying about working the next day because I can abuse them without any bad shorterm side effects.

Sleep cames easily when combined with a few beers and joints.

The question is where low doses end and medium (non-social) doses begin.

With medium/high doses of MXP I remember chilling around with many melancholic thoughts but never slept over it or anything. With 3-Meo-PCE it is possible to sleep during the experience, with MXP rather not. Hence the values.
High MXP doses made me hole more than once. Talking half a gram IV or something if I recall correctly. Got at least one report up here. A force to be reckoned with. By far one of the most psychedelic and alas psychotomimetic dissociatives I've used.

Any new reports of 3-ho-pce?

Are there any other experience reports? This chem I feel holds true promise and I really would like to hear from more people. my findings are this so far:
  • 4.5-5hr from start to finish
  • Mild, if any, hr and bp elevation
  • no resp. depression
  • i have not observed any psychological incidents (psychosis, mania, compulsive harmful behaviors) with any of the people who have tried the batch I have.
  • I have not observed any greater or lesser insomnia
  • there is a lower incidence of heavy sweating than on 3-meo-pce
  • there is a lower incidence of dry mouth than with DCK, or 2F-Ketamine.
  • There is a lower incidence of abdominal issues (nausea, consitpation, etc)
  • There is a higher incidence of meal skipping
  • the potency seems to be close to that of 3-meo-pcp, mg/kg, at least in my experiments
  • a therapeutic dose for me, 85kg with disso tolerance has been around 25-30mg.
In summation, if you're looking to "get wet", this isn't the chem. If you suffer from chronic pain, and are reticent to take opioids (as most should be) this could be helpful as an adjunct to non-opioid acute pain management

Last edited:
I agree to lunch-clunge's test results. It is pretty functional. No other disso is suited for a professional environment (that is not related to mainly entertaining creative output). I kind of overdosed today at work and I hope only few people could get my alteration. I think the subtleness regarding the effects to one's senses leads onesself into thinking, that others don't get, that, that your perception is heavily altered.

The main problem at work is, if you speak in a foreign language by default and forget all the vocabulary on that disso, although you are usually much more expressive. That is one downside. Otherwise it is funny (condolences to anyone who has to go through drug tests at work =D).

(I would not take this drug at a job I would care about or where beings could suffer because of my alteration)

the fizz and pop

I agree to lunch-clunge's test results. It is pretty functional. No other disso is suited for a professional environment (that is not related to mainly entertaining creative output). I kind of overdosed today at work and I hope only few people could get my alteration. I think the subtleness regarding the effects to one's senses leads onesself into thinking, that others don't get, that, that your perception is heavily altered. The main problem at work is, if you speak in a foreign language by default and forget all the vocabulary on that disso, although you are usually much more expressive. That is one downside. Otherwise it is funny (condolences to anyone who has to go through drug tests at work =D).
funny you mention other languages, I tend to slip into and out of spanish and a couple other languages while disso'd, but I am a native english speaker. i haven't noticed this effect on 3-ho-pce but i have on others. as for at work, I couldn't even pretend. i won't dose while working. too risky, legally morally/ethically/self-preservationy/job-having-ness... know what I mean?

Last edited: