• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread - 2nd Coming (feat. alliterating ramblings)

Idk about 2c-p specifically, but 2c-c in 40% alcohol stored at room temperature was still fine after 2 years or so.

I hear you but if I plan on doing 2C-P a few times over say 5 years, is it worth risking all those other doses that will sit in solution for who knows how many more years? And it's just super easy to keep tack of some pre-laid blotters rather than vials of solutions especially if we're talking about long term storage.

It was the perfect choice for 2c-c (1 shot = ~33mg so dosing was very easy) + the intended use of the solution, but it may not be in your case, it's really up to you :)
(personally I think 2c-p in room temperature vodka would be stable for many years, but I have no proof of this)

I once wrote a trip report about when I accidentally overdosed myself on this compound. It was back when I first started researching compounds and 2c-p was still a legal compound. I had eyeballed approximately 20mg, but ended up with what must have been 30 - 40mg. I tried it twice, both times the compound just felt too potent for the body to handle properly.

A run down of the general effects.

- Typical 2c-x effects and body load. Visuals similar to 2c-I, however visuals were more "tribal" and "demonic". I remember seeing tribal skulls and designs on my arms and floor patterns. Not to mention the television felt like an evil entity, I remember watching It's Always Sunny on FX at the time and everyone had a purple hue aura, they seemed demonic and possessed.

- Heavy body load. My overdose caused me to have insanely smokey visuals and CEV's. I remember feeling extremely drained, I had to lay on my bed for a good hour or two, listened to Tycho's "Dive" album and every song gave immense and beautifully colorful and smoke-like CEV's. Quite beautiful if I wasn't in such a distressed physical state.

- Overall, just like all the other 2c-x's, it had a synthetic and stimulating body load, as expected with a 2c-x compound. Could never experience it again and I would not be upset. In fact, I ended up flushing the rest after both experiences.

Hah, that's very far from the dose I intend to take when the opportunity arises :D

Have you tried 2c-e and or 2c-c? Could you compare the effects/bodyload/stimulation of each with 2c-p? 2c-e bodyload/stimulation sucks for me (shame because otherwise it's great... if I could get my hands on a supply of ondansetron to fix the nausea...)... 2c-c has no bodyload/stimulation (it's also great but requires huge doses :( ):D Never had 2c-i so that comparison doesn't really help me. None feels evil/bad/synthetic or anything like that for me. 2c-e is neutral mentally (which some would call cold but whatever), 2c-c is actually quite calming (some would say too sedating) and gentle mentally :)

Also, anyone heard/tried of vaped 2c-p? Found one report claiming the duration drops to 4-5h which would be much more convenient.

curious if others experience muscle tremors (fasciulation) with this substance. i tried it recently at the tail end of a 4fa experience, ~5mg, wasnt aiming for anything mid blowing, and had a pleasant ride throught, but felt a bit rough on the body at first.... muscles seemed to tremor for a few seconds every now and again. wondering if this is due to the drug itself or due to the combo.
2ce also gave me this type of body load, but i also exprimented with that one at a somewhat higher dose

I hear you but if I plan on doing 2C-P a few times over say 5 years, is it worth risking all those other doses that will sit in solution for who knows how many more years? And it's just super easy to keep tack of some pre-laid blotters rather than vials of solutions especially if we're talking about long term storage.
phenethylamines in general are said to be extremely stable. if you solution is alcoholic to prevent bacteria growth, I don't think it will go bad over time.

curious if others experience muscle tremors (fasciulation) with this substance. i tried it recently at the tail end of a 4fa experience, ~5mg, wasnt aiming for anything mid blowing, and had a pleasant ride throught, but felt a bit rough on the body at first.... muscles seemed to tremor for a few seconds every now and again. wondering if this is due to the drug itself or due to the combo.
2ce also gave me this type of body load, but i also exprimented with that one at a somewhat higher dose

Muscle tremors are a nice word for it. If I let my hand go limp, I could then watch each and every finger move in every possible direction without absolutely any directive from my brain. It looked like it was fretting an invisible guitar. It happened to my friends as well. We encountered no resistance in trying to move, but if we weren't trying, we sure as hell were still doing it!

I got 250mg of 2c-p in may and have been experimenting a bit with it. I have a scale but it's not able to weigh under 10mg so I've pretty much been eyeballing flat screwdriver heads of a small size.

Is it a cheap milligram scale? Or one that only measures in 10mg increments? If it's the latter, then get a cheap milligram scale, they're like $20-30 on Amazon. When you have one (or if you already do), here is how to get better accuracy, or at least what I do: rather than tare it to zero after you put the tray on, leave it reading at 2680mg or whatever yours is with the tray (mine reads 2680mg with the tray). Then just do simple math. If you want to weigh 8mg, then put a substance on until it reads 8mg more than the base weight; using this example, that would be 2688mg. The cheap scales seem quite inaccurate under 10mg or so, but if you do what I described they're fine.

Never thought of that. I have been using gelcaps to put it on and off the tray but this should be easier, will give it a try thanks for the tip.

No problem, it's the best way I determined after many years of weighing lots of tiny amounts of powder. :)

added tip: try measuring it more than once, at least 3 times, and average out the values, especially when trying to measure little amounts...

anyone found worthwhile combos for 2c-p? is it a good base to add something else after the trip is "settled"? :)

I do the same with my bud, except I use a tupperware container. I also make sure to do all of my measurements on top of an un-tared $1 bill (which is one gram)

I find that the long-lasting substances are usually a good base to add other things to, DOC and AMT for example are great for combos (AMT moreso). 2C-E doesn't really mix that well with others though, at least what I've tried it with (2C-B might be the only one, and it was no different from a regular 2C-E trip except maybe more scattered). I have only tried 2C-P a few times, in the midst of massive tolerance, without mixing anything else, so I can't say about 2C-P.

I've used mdma and ketamine with 2c-p at festivals.
It behaved just like as if I had taken them with LSD instead of 2c-p.
I would think that 2c-p might be too long to add most drugs, shit it is almost too long on it's own and leaves you EXHAUSTED when the trip is finished

I remember liking this chem a lot. At 15mg, the body high and euphoria were similar to a high dose of Ritalin/Adderall. It felt a bit eccentric/unnatural, but I thoroughly enjoyed it on 2C-P as it lasted for over 24 hours. The visuals were pretty intense too. In darkness, shapes and colors were present, depending on the environment and my mindset. I remember taking it around midnight, and the sky is usually black but on this stuff, it turned the whole sky in my field of vision dark red-violet all throughout no matter where I turned. It tripped me out harder because it was constant, and everything just had a darker but more vivid shade to it. So the vividness was similar to mdma, but the colors were the opposite (where mdma usually brightens and makes colors pop out, 2C-P would instead make the colors darker and have more depth).

Closed eye visuals didn't have as many visuals per se, but it was like someone cast a web made of colors in the dark. I only remember it being a spectrum of light colors, eg. red, green, yellow, orange, purple and blue. But basically, never brown, white, gray, or any of their different shades.

The other trippy thing that would happen was that whenever I looked at a wall, red and blue writing would suddenly appear, like when one is going through the motion of writing from pen to paper. Sometimes it wasn't legible or it didn't make sense, and other times I could concentrate to make whatever word I was thinking about appear. But it was always a mix of red and blue "ink." Similarly, people's flesh, including my own, were almost see through as I could make out the pattern of their red and blue veins/arteries. Thankfully, I couldn't see their bones. Though this effect does tend to creep me out, since like lsd it makes people look...freaky?

I think 15mg was a really high dose for me. The dose response curve was the most ridiculous out of the limited chems I've tried. 5 and 10mg doses were like nothing and then almost nothing respectively. I either have to be in a sensitive mindset or have taken too high of a dose to get stuck in negative thought loops, but this did occur during the trip for about a couple of hours in total. But it was light in nature and just consisted of mild thoughts, nothing too negative or overwhelming at all. But it was pretty annoying because it was hard to get out of it. Once at around t+3 hours, and then t+8 hours. I think I slept around 9am (basically exhausted myself to sleep) and slept for about 2 hours, then woke up still at the plateau but the most notable thing was the feeling of waking up tripping hard as hell. That was my first time actually getting some sleep and still tripping to that extent because usually I can't sleep at all if I'm on something as strong as that. The peak was barely any different from the rest of the trip, and the plateau didn't budge for at least 16 hours. So after that it slowly faded until I had some weed, which I stopped smoking quickly because I wasn't in the mood to bring it back up too high.

No nausea during the trip, but the diarrhea was kinda bad. I think I had to go at least four times. I did feel pain around the left side of my abdomen, so this stuff did feel a bit toxic. It was pretty much a light, pulsating pain sensation not unlike the feeling of banging a knee against a table, but not nearly as painful. But it was there the whole time, basically for 2 days, and yeah I didn't like it. At least these are the only negative side effects I suffered, which is what I thought to myself while feeling high as hell and experiencing unique visuals open or closed eyed. They were certainly much more different than other chems I've tried, which is the reason I can recall parts of trip with clarity even though this trip was over 2 years ago. I definitely felt like I wasted the material in hindsight, but it was probably the right decision to work up the doses rather than jump in and regret it. I only ever had two 15mg caps of 2C-P crystals, and though I've sought them out I could never find it again.

That's all I can remember though. I'm sure I've missed some other things about the trip, but overall it was a nice, long lasting one with unique effects that persisted for over 24 hours straight.

I tried 2C-P last month at 7 mg. It was my first time trying this material. I enjoyed it thoroughly, and thought it was a rewarding psychedelic.

I have used 2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-D, 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-T-2, & 2C-T-7 as far as the 2C- drugs go. It reminded me of 2C-E, D, I, and t-7. I preferred it to all of the above though. It had the neutral analytical side of 2c-d and 2c-e, while maintaining a positive mood push of 2c-I or 2c-t-7. It lacked the uncomfortable body load of t-7 or 2c-e. It was still quite stimulating, but didn't cause very much anxiety at all. The come up was enjoyable and slow, which was enjoyable because it was easy to settle in to the experience.

The visuals were light. Mostly I noticed a digital rainbow like quality to colour, trailing, and very sharpened senses. It was visually, aurally, tactile and olfacoltory enhancing. Music enhancement and increased laughter were also noticed while under the influence of 2C-P. I could eat with no problem while on 2C-P.

The 14-20 hour duration I enjoyed. My body chemistry and psyche agrees with the 2c drugs though. 2c-p was pretty full on even at 7 mg. I felt like I could push it to the 10-14 level. But I think it has more to offer at a small dosage. Much like how xorkoth recommends doc at 3 mg instead of 5-6.

Very easy to socialize on this stuff to. I could imagine very good erotic enhancement as well.

Last edited:
^ pretty steep dose/response curve with this one, 14mg feels about 4x as strong as 7mg does.

Oooh, I love the long come up this one has. It's like you fall gradually into the experience until it swallows you completely. The visuals are very apparent for me even at the 5 mg level. I agree with chemical wizard, I feel like this one is more "useful" in the lower dosages. It gives enough introspection and stimulation to do a lot of lucid self-analysis, I always feel like the 2C-P experience is very therapeutic for me ... lot's of connections are made, new ideas to work on arise, complete perspective shift at times, but at lower dosages remains completely coherent. . . This one sure's a gem. Gotta love it's long duration !!