View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried 150ug five days ago. This time, onset began rather early -- about half an hour after ingestion. Its development was quite fast, even a shade aggressive. The peak was reached at approximately T+1.5. This trip was somewhat deeper than the previous two at 100ug, but certainly manageable -- a solid +++, rather than medium-strength +++. Preparations and incidentals were the same for the three trips, yet the onset-to-peak phase chronology was consistently inconsistent.

I thought eth lad trumps 1p lsd in every way possible. I tried al lad once and got zero effects from it. It was the second batch that did nothing. It's still around and the amount of stock on hand is ridiculous. Makes me wonder if it is degraded.
Also I have some 1p blotters chillin in my fridge in foil in another bag with damp rid packs Inside. Im pretty sure I picked it up when 1p first became available and the are still white as a feather.
My last question is if you had a lab could you knock the propynly molecule off 1p lsd and just use it as a catalyst to synth lsd?

Well perpetual dawn, I have described in detail several pages back but I understand digging thru is a pain so I'll give you a quick run down...first and foremost one thing I'm absolutely sure of is that 1p has no residual stimulation /restlessness that I ALWAYS experience with classic L ...this often effects me for up to 6 hours post trip with acid ...I can stop tripping at midnight but be up til 6am like I've been drinking eapressos all night. 1p wears off much like psilocin for me...once it's gone it's gone...1p is 2 to 4 hours shorter in duration ...1p plays with dimensions ...I got the effect that I was standing between two mirrors looking into infinity ...this effect was very lucid. Lucy is more colorful and laser/ hologram like visuals are more prevalent than with 1p... These are just the small things that stood out that I can put my finger on. If I took this thinking it was acid I'm pretty certain I would believe this was not any ordinary acid.

Last edited:
Hello BL, long time lurker. I've had a troubling experience with vasoconstriction from 200ug of 1P-LSD. I already spammed about it on reddit but I thought some of you might find it interesting. It seems I've been experiencing something not unlike the prolonged vasospasm someone would with minor ergotism from some ergot based medications.

Firstly I've tripped on AL-LAD, morning glory, HBWR, each a couple of times, as well as a wide range other drugs and psychedelics and never experienced anything similar to this. I'm in my 20s, moderately physically active and had a routine physical and blood testing done a few months ago where all was normal. I use an eCig (though have now greatly reduced). I had done 4mg of etizolam the night before, but otherwise had been pretty sober leading up to the trip. I smoked weed as I was peaking.

As some others have reported, during the trip I noticed vasoconstrictive effects, bulging blue veins, some purpling in the hands, and numbness in the right forearm and hand. My palm and forearm felt a little swollen this was probably a combination of sensory distortion and numbness. This was very concerning, I considered seeking medical service (first time ever during my dozens of trips) but decided to take 1mg of etizolam instead. Things seemed to subside, the mind blowing trip continued and slowly dissipated before I went to sleep.

During the next few days things were fairly normal other than some episodes of red mottling on the palms and fingers on both hands, with veins on the wrist and top of hands being more visible than normal. I continued low dose etizolam, took codeine a couple times, and smoked weed.

After about a week symptoms seemed to peak, and my hands looked worse than when I was tripping. As seen in the picture, my hands would often switch between red mottling and purpling of the palms and fingers, with maybe some blanching in the middle parts of the fingers. My hands felt week and circulation poor. I also noticed the tips of my toes purple and I'd sometimes feel like I've just came inside from walking the snow in the tip of my feet.

http://i.imgur.com/86oFqdj.jpg - Not the best picture/lighting, and not a picture of the symptoms at their worst, but it gets the point across.

It has now been 2 weeks and things seem to be slowly subsiding, though they are still there. Without significant improvement very soon I'll be seeing a cardiologist I think, though I'm not sure what they could do other than prescribe a vasodilator.

I'm very interested in hearing if anyone else has experienced similar effects. Closest I've found regarding persisting symptoms was this thread with regular street acid.

amttripreporter said (about 1p-lsd):
consumed 150 ug off this substance ... music was amazing but its not lsd it doesnt even compare it has no spiritual gene or way to even contact the other side its pain full to the stomach at the end of the experience and its pretty boring and bland visuals took 1.30 to kick in an didnt get past level 2 i was hugely disopointed in this compound if you want to lose your mind contact god or aliens then lsd if u wanna sit an listen to music with a few waves then this is the way for you

Then dariozee said
Amttripreporter, many people on this thread have reported amazing experiences on just 100 mics, so it's a personal thing and sensitivity to psychedelics in general. Spirituality is something within you, not in the compound.

The nature-made entheogens are highly spiritual and very precise keys, LSD is semi-synthetic and the one man-made exception so far to this imho, still think nothing compares to the classics below, along with caapi and some others which i may have forgotten. I disagree with Dariozee who is assuming that all man-made designer so called "psychedelics" or "entheogens" have spiritual value. There are only a few nature-made keys that fit the door precisely of the type pea, ergoline, tryptamine, etc. go messing around with the precise nature-made key and it's not gonna fit properly.

In the chart below, also note the missing agonism of DMT at the 5-ht1a receptors (0.00), this is corrected when dmt is consumed with caapi or 5-meo-dmt (as Shamanic snuffs contain both dmt and 5-meo-dmt).

Always look for a history of long Shamanic use I"ve read over and over, smoked dmt appears to be a modern invention and the reason why smoked dmt is unlike consumed dmt is because smoked dmt has no way to stimulate the 5-ht1a receptors unless it is consumed along with it's helper caapi or 5-meo-dmt, then you get a fully different spiritual type experience similar to the other strong 5-ht1a agonist, LSD, mescaline, etc. Consuming dmt along with 5-meo-dmt not only activates 5-ht1a but also raises 5-ht2a from 2.5 to 3.5 agonism similar to what LSD does (3.5) at 5-ht2a, looking at the chart you get a sense of how the "helpers" help each other to become stronger and more efficient, DMT can only stimulate the other 20% of the brain receptors with great strength because it can only do so much, it needs it's helpers to be 100% complete imho.

Graham Hancock, "Supernatural", pg 428:
My experience with smoked DMT was qualitatively different from the realms and beings ayahuasca introduced me to. For whereas the ayahuasca worlds seemed rich, luxurious, and abundant in the transformations of organic and supernatural life, smoked DMT brought me to a world--or to some aspect of a world--that appeared from the outset to be highly artificial, constructed, inorganic, and in essence technological.

LSD: 5ht1a = 3.73, DMT: = 0.00, psilocin = 2.88, mescaline = 3.61, 5-meo-DMT: = 4.00 (>80% of brain 5-ht)
LSD: 5ht1b = 4.00, DMT: = 0.00, psilocin = 2.19, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.41
LSD: 5ht1d = 3.70, DMT: = 3.91, psilocin = 3.40, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 3.48
LSD: 5ht1e = 2.62, DMT: = 3.28, psilocin = 3.03, mescaline = 3.16, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.72
LSD: 5ht2a = 3.54, DMT: = 2.58, psilocin = 2.14, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.98
LSD: 5ht2b = 3.11, DMT: = 3.91, psilocin = 4.00, mescaline = 3.97, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.69
LSD: 5ht2c = 3.11, DMT: = 3.42, psilocin = 2.52, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.55
LSD: 5ht5a = 3.64, DMT: = 3.16, psilocin = 2.83, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.84
LSD: -5ht6 = 3.75, DMT: = 3.35, psilocin = 2.82, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.73
LSD: -5ht7 = 3.77, DMT: = 4.00, psilocin = 2.82, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 3.69
LSD: ---D1 = 2.34, DMT: = 3.51, psilocin = 3.37, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.38
LSD: -A-2A = 2.93, DMT: = 2.75, psilocin = 1.36, mescaline = 2.92, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.00
LSD: -A-2B = 0.00, DMT: = 3.53, psilocin = 1.57, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.86
LSD: -A-2C = 0.00, DMT: = 3.53, psilocin = 1.03, mescaline = 4.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.57

Hello BL, long time lurker. I've had a troubling experience with vasoconstriction from 200ug of 1P-LSD. I already spammed about it on reddit but I thought some of you might find it interesting. It seems I've been experiencing something not unlike the prolonged vasospasm someone would with minor ergotism from some ergot based medications.

Firstly I've tripped on AL-LAD, morning glory, HBWR, each a couple of times, as well as a wide range other drugs and psychedelics and never experienced anything similar to this. I'm in my 20s, moderately physically active and had a routine physical and blood testing done a few months ago where all was normal. I use an eCig (though have now greatly reduced). I had done 4mg of etizolam the night before, but otherwise had been pretty sober leading up to the trip. I smoked weed as I was peaking.

As some others have reported, during the trip I noticed vasoconstrictive effects, bulging blue veins, some purpling in the hands, and numbness in the right forearm and hand. My palm and forearm felt a little swollen this was probably a combination of sensory distortion and numbness. This was very concerning, I considered seeking medical service (first time ever during my dozens of trips) but decided to take 1mg of etizolam instead. Things seemed to subside, the mind blowing trip continued and slowly dissipated before I went to sleep.

During the next few days things were fairly normal other than some episodes of red mottling on the palms and fingers on both hands, with veins on the wrist and top of hands being more visible than normal. I continued low dose etizolam, took codeine a couple times, and smoked weed.

After about a week symptoms seemed to peak, and my hands looked worse than when I was tripping. As seen in the picture, my hands would often switch between red mottling and purpling of the palms and fingers, with maybe some blanching in the middle parts of the fingers. My hands felt week and circulation poor. I also noticed the tips of my toes purple and I'd sometimes feel like I've just came inside from walking the snow in the tip of my feet.

http://i.imgur.com/86oFqdj.jpg - Not the best picture/lighting, and not a picture of the symptoms at their worst, but it gets the point across.

It has now been 2 weeks and things seem to be slowly subsiding, though they are still there. Without significant improvement very soon I'll be seeing a cardiologist I think, though I'm not sure what they could do other than prescribe a vasodilator.

I'm very interested in hearing if anyone else has experienced similar effects. Closest I've found regarding persisting symptoms was this thread with regular street acid.

Somewhere I have read of speculation linking 1P - LSD to vasoconstriction [ possibly within this thread ] ; but for the life of me , I can't recall exactly where ..... .
My advice would be to toss it , and stick to Lucy .

Hello,

To be honest, I don't see anything wrong with your hands, looks healthy to me :\

I don't doubt you experienced what you say you experienced, useraccount96, but this sounds like nothing more than a typical anxiety episode to me. Bulging veins, purpling hands, numbness, etc are no different to the vast range of perceptual body distortions that occur on psychedelics. Unless a sober friend was able to confirm these symptoms to you, all they are are signs of subconscious resistance to the effects of the drug projected on the body. Mottling on the palms and fingers is perfectly normal, it does not indicate vasoconstriction. Any reports of vasoconstriction at normal human psychedelic (microgram) doses are vastly overblown, no-one has died from it (unless someone can provide clinical literature saying otherwise - I'd be very interested to see it).

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_death.shtml

During my last trip my awareness got hung up on the amount of swallowing I was doing, which soon developed into an anxiety about whether I was breathing properly. Then my throat felt swollen to the touch and I worried briefly that I was having an as-yet unreported reaction to the drug. I began sweating profusely, and had to move location, breathe deeply and drink liquids to right myself and accept the reality that my breathing had been entirely normal the whole time. All it required was a refocus of awareness.

Having said all that I would not advise you to take this drug again if you don't feel safe doing so.

http://i.imgur.com/YdRKDIs.jpg - I think this one better showcases the purpleness at the base of the thumb, at least. Even compared to how they are now (more red thankfully), they aren't usually that nasty pale 80 year old man shade on the lighter parts either. Though I'm definitely no hand model, or a photographer, they both have terrible lighting and the effect didn't come out very well.

It isn't just the look that concerns me, I don't think I played up the feeling of poor circulation in the post. I sometimes get the burning feeling you get in the skin after being exposed to subzero temperature while warming up, especially in feet. Making a fist can feel uncomfortable. Palms can feel a bit sore and there is occasional numbness. Shaking the hands and using the muscles seems to help any symptoms, as well as hot water.

I doubt any anxiety helps (honestly I didn't even have much about the ordeal post-trip until recently), and this might be completely unrelated to 1P despite correlation in timing, but something is up. Things seem to be a lot better at this point, so I'm feeling better mentally too.

Definitely no more 1P for me, let alone any ergoloid. At this point I have no intent of even touching any phenethylamine or stimulant either.

Last edited:
Here is my opinion and i have taken lsd several hundred times this compound is exactly the same trip right down to the shivers and sweating. I could not tell them apart.

That's amazing! Very cool. Would love to hear about your next adventure if you feel comfortable sharing.
I titrated to 10-15ug each morning. Just a tiny nibble sets the vibe for a beautiful day

Here is my opinion and i have taken lsd several hundred times this compound is exactly the same trip right down to the shivers and sweating. I could not tell them apart.
Dude I wish I could say that but I can't lsd had me seeing faces in the carpet serious warping of walls neon trees and kelidoscope fractals not to mention the creativity. Maby I have not explored 1p enough? Maby since I was 14 the last time I ate real lsd and I am now 28 my brain has been fried from taking mdma doc and other hallucinogens and I can't achieve the same state of mind. I have no idea what dose I took back then ( 2 blotters) but it remains the most incredible and life changing experience I have ever had on any drug. 2 blotters of these is kinda like something is trying to happen but it just can't quite come together if you can catch my drift. I do think I need to try this about ten more times before I can say that it is different and idk. But I gave 1 to a friend and he said that it was nothing special. Maby the dose for him was too low I have no idea.
I see in clinical studies of cancer patients in Sweden they give them 200ugs of lsd per trial. I have only gone to 200ugs on 1p.
But then again back in the day you usually diddnt have to eat almost a 5 strip to trip balls. The duration seems shorter too about 2 to 4 hours.
Damn I wish I could actually get some legit LSD. Lol that's life.

For someone who took psychedelic drugs less than 10 times over 5 years, I can say that 1P-LSD blew my mind. And that's with only 100µg - I am kind of dubious about taking more than that! I had full +++, complete with insane time dilation, frozen moments of infinity, crawling visuals all over the place and much further than that - it was deeply emotional and (dare I say it?) spiritual. People, if you want to have full experience look at your other drug habits - drinking, weed smoking, opiates, benzos etc. It's either this that's stopping you from having an intense experience, or metabolism (which is a bummer I guess). Or even simply set and setting. Just my 2 cents (2p actually).

My early trips were all vastly more psychedelic and earth-shattering than any that I ever have now. I actually have never had a truly profound trip on LSD (or 1p-LSD), because I never had the chance to really try it until I had tripped a lot already over quite a few years.

Interesting, but still too expensive for me to bother (I'm in that acidhead boat). I think LSD has taught me everything it could thus why I stopped using it in 2008. Maybe when I'm at a next stage in my life it will be worth it. Right '07-'15, same-y in life, except there was a period of celibacy in 09 to 11. Sometimes I'd go back to 2010 and freeze time there just because of the horror over there in Japan people act like isn't still happening.

I've always wondered about this "permanent" psychedelic tolerance issue... It's weird that it hasn't happened to me , and it's not really commonly brought up by the heavys of the psychedelic world , the learys, the Mckennas etc. this may be a phenomenon that occurs to only some people or perhaps from too frequent use resulting in the requirement to not use psychs for a year or more ....my use nowadays is very infrequent but when I first discovered acid as a kid it was party time!! And my experiences got less and less exciting and even boring until I learned to pace myself

Bigazznugz , I agree that classic L is more of a visual drug...but I found 1p to have visual effects of it's own... I think L25 is more visually pleasing/stunning more consistently but I think that 1p can give you equally stunning light shows but not as frequently , if that makes sense :p

Maybe not so much desensitized physically, but rather psychologically? After a while you'll feel at home, even in the DMT-hyperspace if you do it enough. The heavyweights of old were really more about the high doses, and I imagine psychological tolerance is less pronounced when eating a ten-strip than when you're just on 2 hits.

Maybe not so much desensitized physically, but rather psychologically? After a while you'll feel at home, even in the DMT-hyperspace if you do it enough. The heavyweights of old were really more about the high doses, and I imagine psychological tolerance is less pronounced when eating a ten-strip than when you're just on 2 hits.

Hey kid, get off my lawn (don't try to infer all I've done was 2 hits over and over again, although 2 hits of what I had in canada was pretty much enough for most people, I was the guy taking care of others who didn't feel too good from just one hit when I had 4 or 5 hits. Once I had a microdot, they all disappeared when Nexus pills (2c-b) and later MDMA and meth pills came into the scene. But then I had a random dose of licking a sewing needle that was put inside a visine dropper and licked the whole thing down, not sure as to what it amounted at all, it felt like, well I never was brave enough to have a ten strip, but I had many 4 to 6 hits, also often mixed in with loads of beer, yeah, not sure whats that all about, but around here, people loved to drink beer just for the hell of it on 'cid, legit as it came, because you didn't feel it at all, and it kinda killed chances of bad feels to surface, I remember the many times there were so many beer bottles when I had 'cid parties in 99 to 06 lets say, near the end, as with most people, list of real friends skimmed and I actually preferred to trip alone near the end. The liquid I had was immediately applied to the sheets I had been buying for years, they still go around with the same pattern of individual drawings per blotter, either blue on white, red on white or green on white, it was all the same, but once of the sheet had a blotter taking 2 squares, with the name of my hometown (one I kept for myself for sure), meaning that was pretty much what was reserved for us in that town the complete other way of Canada(it came from the West is all I know). I saw how the guy selling me the sheets prepped his sheets and it wasn't the lame bottle of detergent sheet spraying that goes around with real acid in america with the 40-50ug hits. He emptied the rest of his visine bottle after doing the same dose as me in a square but small plastic container just perfect to add 100 hits (unperfed btw, never saw perf'd, some guy in the acid in canada 2 thread posted what I've seen for 9 years straight mostly, the other time I bought from somebody else, it ended up being those dipshits who got caught that we got to see on TV who were making and selling the too highly dosed DOB hits I was basically poisoned with (guy said its blotter, not too bright, to him blotter meant a drug or something).

Back to the sheet soaking, then he would install a cloathing line in a room, carefully picked up the sheet with an eyebrow tweezers (the #1 acid utility, that and scissors, touching them meant you weren't worthy to move it) and slowly attached a sheet with clothe pegs over the container that was now mostly out of any liquid but a little remained, and so they would hang the sheets like this so that the excess not absorb-able by the 100 hits would drop back into the container. Often those at the bottom contained way more and the yellowish liquid (not sure what it was dissolved in) showed behind the sheet at the end at the border of those hits which were really effin strong. I felt privileged the ONE TIME he allowed me in parents house (who were obviously gone) to do this. I never asked more though, all he said is it came all from way west inside the country, so I imagine BC. Nick Sand probably had some students heheh. Because that dry out in the US of 2001-2006, never really happened here.

I doubt he had the stuff as liquid often either, I hear it's a, heat's getting hot my side, getting rid of everything kind of case when one sold liquid in the 100-200 doses range.

Last edited:
Is there any chance the above message could be translated into the English language?

Status
Not open for further replies.