• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

The Big and Dandy Etaqualone Thread

^ Its cool. The ADD rules have special clauses that not everybody knows about. For example, you can break the "no source" rule - even if you know about it - as long as you lost $4500 at the poker tables earlier. That makes you exempt. ;)
Well to be honest i didn't remember anything of that day, but it's fine if i get a warning or get banned. =D

But i have ha hard time understanding real Etaqualone must be active in most people. Because it was used in France and other European Country's, the reason it was discount was because of the easy overdoses and rampant abuse.. So the vendor are selling something else then? odd that some people report a good experience resembling Metaqualone. If it really would work it's the buy of the year.

Sorry for incoherent English.

Will order a sample from the Chinese supplier that sells Etqaulone, and report back how it whent. Last place i bought it from, was probably some bunk stuff i got as Etaqualone surely would be active.

I have a great interest in this compound, as i was considering a purchase. I'm glad to hear it is so similar to the original methaqualone as I have fond loss of memories with that substance in the golden days.

I have a great interest in this compound, as i was considering a purchase. I'm glad to hear it is so similar to the original methaqualone as I have fond loss of memories with that substance in the golden days.
Who know many people have claimed it to be inactive. Well the chance that they get scammed exits,

No source discussion. this includes solicitation. - nuke

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for source discussion, but shouldn't more people be interested in this?

^after the MMQ fiasco, most people are probably going to give this some time before considering sampling it...

Tried it again this time from a Chinese supplier that have been good with other products, no effects at all.

I seem to be the only one who had a good methaqualone-like experience from it.

Tried it again this time from a Chinese supplier that have been good with other products, no effects at all.

Dav, what method of administration did you use? I've been reading up on this becaseu SWIM just ordered this, and it may be possible that this stuff doesn't work when insufflated.

What do you suppose etaqualone's LD99 is? Close to methaqualone's? If so, what's methaqualone's LD99?

And is this crap legal in the U.S.?

I smoked it and it worked fine for me. I've also tried the oral route many times with success. I hope my new batch is as good as my last one. %)

I'll write a new short trip report on it as soon as every other drug in my body that could effect it drastically has left my body. ;)

HOW in the HELL did you guys try this "Etaqualone" ? Because i know they stopped making Methaqualone (Quaaludes) back in the 70's. I've heard the high from Ludes are supposed to be better or equal to the opiate high/nod. How does these Ludes feel?

HOW in the HELL did you guys try this "Etaqualone" ? Because i know they stopped making Methaqualone (Quaaludes) back in the 70's. I've heard the high from Ludes are supposed to be better or equal to the opiate high/nod. How does these Ludes feel?

methaqualone as mandrax mixture is still made in quantity in India mostly for the south african market.
ethaqualone if that was what it was, came from a dubious chinese synthesis, and did next to nothing, at least it didn't cause convulsions like methylmethaqualone.

That's not true. ^^ I've had both methaqualone and etaqualone from different reliable sources and both were great. Very similar.

Have to dig up this thread. If one assumes to have a chance to acquire this chemical from a 100% reliable source, how much should one dose and how to administrate the dosages?

If I read between the lines correctly, previous sources of Etaqualone might have been bs or botched synth, since so many people report no effects. Or maybe they just sold a different chemical. I don't know. Shit happens on the RC market.

So for those who did have good effects on Etaqualone, how did you dose it and how much?