• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big and Dandy DOI Thread

I've noticed with DOC that adding more does increase the intensity somewhat but not as much as it would have by just taking it all at once. However, 2mg of DOI in itself should definitely be psychedelic. Adding more later on will definitely increase the duration somewhat. Unfortunately, I can't answer for sure because I've yet to take DOI. But I would expect it to act pretty similarly to DOC in that respect.

As for tolerance, it seems to me that all psychedelics produce mental tolerance to all other psychedelics. But physical tolerance, probably not. And the mental tolerance will definitely not be as great as if you were to take two phenethylamines or two tryptamines close together.

Youkai said:
Low dose DOI IMO is like a long low dose general psychedelic trip, It has no REAL character beyond just a great "million bucks" type psychedelic feel (it can have kinda icky moments though). But anything over 2-3 (yeah, I dont know the exact amount) will bring with it this new aspact of being completely submersed in the expereince. t stand point.

:\
lol --- no kids need to be getting these drugs much less consume them

be careful , for its a slippery slope

.5 mg DOI was found to be active, although very mild, not much in the way of psychedelic; almost amphetamine like. It felt nothing like low dose 2C-I, and even at .5mg I could sense that this compound could be powerful.

Breakingset, what did you do while on the .5mg? Did you notice increase or decrease in cognitive abilities?

My 1mg experience left me in a very unusable state, cognitively/rationally. It did not leave me feeling like it could be a useful psychedelic (maybe for a full day of hiking, but not so much for thinking).

If i were to dissolve 50mg of DOI in 50ml of distilled water (perhaps a 50/50 everclear/water mix) within a visine bottle, would 1 drop be 1 mg (or around)?

Armaros said:
If i were to dissolve 50mg of DOI in 50ml of distilled water (perhaps a 50/50 everclear/water mix) within a visine bottle, would 1 drop be 1 mg (or around)?

No, 1 ml would be around 1 mg. If you want to know how much is 1 ml, get an oral syringe from, well, anywhere. Also, make sure you can measure the 50mg accurately.

I have a graduated cylinder that can measure ml and an electronic scale that measures to the 0.002 range. its just an eye dropped (such as a visine bottle) makes it much easier to apply to small areas.

I just wanted to throw in another positive response for DOI. It's one of few psychedelics that doesnt leave me feeling disappointed when it ends. When I come down from other stuff I feel sad that it's done. On DOI i feel that I always trip just the right ammount of time.

The one exception (my first hard trip, and my first on DOI) being that I dosed one time on a Saturday evening and then tripped solidly till about midnightish on Sunday. I could not get to sleep and I had to go to court the next day and I terrified myself thinking that I was going to be stuck without sleep and still tripping when I went to court.

When I have a couple days where nothing matters then DOI, right now at least, is my drug of choice.

I look forward to trying DOC at some point but the fact that I've only seen it available in gram quantities is a little disappointing

A question for those of you who are very experienced in psychedelics and DOX, as well as DOI:

I have decided that I'm going to finally "go for it" with DOI tonight. Of course, I know the recommended dosage range. I just want to get an opinion or two from someone on what dosage they would personally take. Although I haven't tripped all week, my general phenethylamine/psychedelic amphetamine/psychedelic tolerance is undoubtedly still pretty solid. As I know that's also true with a few others around here, I'd like to know what you'd recommend as a dosage for a full experience, keeping in mind that I find its cousin DOC to have virtually no bodyload, nor any propensity for fear.

Thanks! :)

I'd say 2mg - that's the dose I normally go with and it's always been the goldilocks dose (not too much, not too little, just right =D)

A few days ago, ingested 8.5mg DOI over a day. Yesterday, ingested 7mg + 23mg 2C-T-2. Was very very fun.

i've been finding that even in low doses (1-2mg), i get aural hallucinations of the internal variety. if i do sense deprivation it's pretty intense ... i am hearing screams and all kinds of fragmented conversation as if i was riding a school bus. this stuff just makes me feel crazy! somebody said it in the other thread but 'manic' is a good word to describe.

the body load is kind of bittersweet ... there's a real spazzy restlessness and weak/cold kind of thing happening, but it's also euphoric in its own weird way. same for the emotional side, kind of a sad beauty to everything.

at what doses do you guys find the visuals start to come out a bit? i haven't been able to push past 3mg yet :|

Planning ingesting 8mg later today. I'll do a TR if I can remember to keep notes. I usually get a little confused on DOI. Shame to see this thread so inactive, but I suppose the other DOxes have killed DOI.

^ I'll post a full report in TR later, but I'll include basic specifics for the sake of this dwindling and sadly-overgrown thread!

Apparently I'm some kind of sick genetic mutant. I dosed 8mg (known, 99.9% lab grade) DOI and had an amazing trip today. About 45 minutes passed from dosing to first alerts, at which point I actually fell asleep reading (The Celestine Prophecy) and had the glorious experience of waking up tripping absolute balls. Time elapsed from initial dosing was ~2 hours 30 minutes, which would mean I went from alerts to peak in an hour and a forty-five minutes-- kind of fast for DOI, by all accounts, but not totally aberrant.

It's now T+13 hours from dosing and I feel mostly baseline. Some mild visual distortion persists and I still get pleasant colors with tactile sensation (e.g.: red feels warm) in CEVs. Mildly elevated emotionally, but mentally baseline, aside from the renewed sense of wonder, etc. that is the aftermath of most good trips.

Accounts in "the literature," such as it is, have put duration of such doses at 2 and sometimes 3 days. I'm not feeling anything remotely like that. I'd almost feel cheated based on some of the reports I've read, had it not been a totally amazing trip.

If you're out there and still experimenting with the little brother who feels neglected ("Everyone wants to hang out with my cool older brother, just because he's an M.D."), or if you stockpiled your Doomsday bunker with 19 grams of DOI and need some casual reassurance: this dose won't kill you, nor will it reduce you to total lunacy any moreso than the brutal war with the machines that drove you to ground in the first place. I cannot guarantee that you will not die of some bizarre form of RC-related cancer in the future (and can you see the headlines? "WAR ON DRUGS CLAIMS VICTIMS THIRTY YEARS AFTER THE BATTLE"), but the radiation-blasted landscape you will emerge to from your humble shelter will probably play its own role.

I have about 20mg of this substance left. If I can get an appropriately long weekend after I've given myself time to recuperate, I'd like to push the dosage to 12mg. Has anyone else experienced such short onset and (relatively) short duration from this chemical?

For those who have used both DOC and DOI, would you mind comparing the two for me? I have only used DOI once, when I had a lot of tolerance from using DOC too much, so I never got a good feel for it. I love DOC... it's warm and strong and the plateau makes me feel outrageously euphoric. Does DOI have that same characteristic? I have used DOM a few times and it seems to lack that euphoric plateau stage for me. Half of what I'm looking for in a DOX is the euphoric plateau stage from which to integrate the experience and just plain enjoy myself.

DOC at the 4mg range is a nice mellow euphoric, but slightly psychedelic experience for me. I like it, even though it lasts a bit long.

DOI is just a complete hell hole. Dark and violent. Super speedy. I couldn't imagine eating 8.5mg8o Nuts....I was ready to go to the hospital from my heart rate resting at 168bpm. Seeing horrible things, but that was a long time ago. My trip report is on here somewhere:\

I've never tried any other DOXes, but I never had anything remotely like that from DOI, and I did it several times (went through around 100mg of it). If I had a choice between DOI and DOC or something I'd try the DOC, but I'd definitely stock up on DOI again. It'd definitely be in my personal Magical Half Dozen.

i read thru this whole thread and no one really gives a definite answer. Does anyone know the full solubility of DOI in distilled H20 or Everclear? I'm about to try and dissolve 500mg in 50ml of dH20 and would really rather not screw it up by having to rework my acid-math if it doesn't fully dissolve.