• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy AET Thread

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=7589261

to my knowledge i am pretty much certain AET is a class A substance. along with most of the other tryptamines, aMT seems to be a fish out of water..

i hear that it can be a fatal one due too >> cue somewhere with a some knowledge on the chemical=D

to my knowledge i am pretty much certain AET is a class A substance. along with most of the other tryptamines, aMT seems to be a fish out of water..

i hear that it can be a fatal one due too >> cue somewhere with a some knowledge on the chemical=D

Not sure if you're talking about AMT or AET but AMT only has a couple deaths that it could have attributed to.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/amt/amt_death1.shtml

Merged in a question about the legality of this compound.

Yeah, the one and only time I sampled this molecule was in 2003, I believe, represented as MDMA. I'm sad that I've never seen it since, because I thought it was wonderful. It was exactly what I thought MDMA would be like, and I subsequently learned that I loathe actual MDMA.

It is rather MDMA-like, moreso than AMT is, but both are pretty MDMA-like. AMT is more stimulating and more psychedelic than AET though. I found myself almost nodding on AET, in a really pleasant way. Not as euphoric/rushy as MDMA, but similar. Apparently AET was marketed as an antidepressant for a while but was pulled from the market because it caused some serious heart issues in some people. I prefer AMT myself, it's more intense and stimulating and social-promoting, although I find it both stimulating and relaxing.

I never had the pleasure of trying AMT back in the day. It disappeared from the US much faster than it did in Europe. It's a pity - I bet I would have really appreciated it. AET never even had a chance here.

I did have a sample of 5-MeO-AMT at the same time, but was put off by all of the horror stories. It's probably for the best - almost twenty years later, there aren't many advocates for it. (I do like some unpopular drugs, though...)

AET filled me with tranquility, peace, contentment, and compassion. I felt beatific. It lasted a looong time, and there was no crash afterwards (although I was really tired.) MDMA just makes me feel like everyone is fake, that all human interactions are superficial and selfish, and that I'm better off alone. It's really melancholy for me. Guess I'm an outlier there, although it matches one of the descriptions in the PIHKAL entry (which isn't uniformly glowing)