Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big and Dandy 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr (MXPr) Thread

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
I just received word from what promises to be a reliable source (there are reasons to not doubt this is true) that 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr, that is, MXE with a PCPr base instead of a PCE base, will be released in the near future. I decided to create this thread and once it is actually in the wild I will turn it into the official thread.

I'm very excited about this. :) Obviously MXE was a clear winner, it is by far my favorite dissociative and in my top 5 drugs of any type. I am super interested to see what the PCPr version will be like. :)

Nice, been waiting for a new good disso for a while

I have received the same notification. I am extremely excited and hope this isn't a scam.

Wow this is some amazing news hear bud, don't use dose of often at all but suppose this is one I should probably get my hands on. It's true that MXE is the best dissociative that has ever been synthesized. This one sounds like it is going to be very similar to it's relative based on it's make up. Looking forward to reading the reports as they begin to surface.

MXP is from the diarylethylamine class, so more like ephinidine and diphenidine, MXPr is an arylcyclohexylamine.

At least I would hope MXPr is not that comparable to MXP ;)

So is it comparable to MXP aswel?

No, not in the same family. Remember hat post I made with the pictures not long ago explaining how MXP is not related to MXE even though stupid vendor abbreviations seem to suggest it is? Actually I'm sure the reason they chose MXP as an abbreviation is because people would think "ooh it's like MXE" and buy it.

That´s great news. Any speculation about potency and duration?. How does compare PCr to PCE alone? More or less potent? More or less hours?

I doubt anyone could really know that yet. Would be interesting if anyone had any experience with PCPr vs PCE (or any 2 compounds of the same substitution pattern based on those 2), because it's likely (but not a given) this would follow the same pattern.

I'm gonna get some and find out though. :)

I'd read on Wikipedia about PCPr. Seems unscheduled in The States if im not mistaken. But I could be wrong, maybe they don't make it cuz its so close to PCP?

Last edited:
It's the closest to PCM and PCE (just one carbon away from PCE). It's a bit farther from PCP.

i could walk freely around and do whatever, even sports, talk to people, eat (although it would feel really weird) and nobody noticed anything for 6 months but when I had quit I did have withdrawl like a benzo withdrawl, i get all anxious in the morning untill i take my first sniff....on ketamine no matter how, I would be found out always on the same day...but in privacy i prefer neither one, i'll love them equally.

Zeta:

There is no PCMr or PCEr; PCPr just has the 'r' in it to distinguish it from PCP. PCM has a methyl tail, PCE is ethyl, and PCPr is propyl.

I do believe 3-MeO-PCPr was out for a short while back when these modern arylcyclohexylamines were first becoming a big hit, maybe there's a report of it out there to compare to 3-MeO-PCE? I haven't looked for it, though.

Edit: https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/3-meo-pcpr.592033/

so even as a more complicated molecule a possible form of anything ending with PCEr or PCMr is impossible? How about the same thing for a question, what about PCPy , does any form of PCEy or PCMy not exist either?

Zeta:

That's correct, there is also no PCMy or PCEy. Basically all you need to understand about it is that the naming convention is PCx and the x represents whatever is on the nitrogen tail and it's all a single abbreviation. The last P in PCP has nothing to do with the 'Pr' or 'Py' in those molecules, they're just all abbreviations that happen to start with P, so you can't just switch them over to the M in PCM or the E in PCE to make Mr, Er, My, or Ey, those don't stand for anything.

Somehow i'd rather have PCEr or PCMr first but we'll see...

It's just a naming convention, you don't get to just combine letters and have it mean something. The "Pr" in PCPr stands for propyl. The E in PCE stands for ethyl, and the M in PCM stands for methyl. Methyl is a 1 carbon chain, ethyl is a 2 carbon chain, and propyl is a 3 carbon chain. You could also create PCAL, which would be the allyl (AL stands for allyl), which is a 4 carbon chain. Or PCiP which is isopropyl, which is 3 carbons but shaped differently than a propyl. The "Er" you propose on PCEr doesn't mean anything. Likewise, just because PCPr starts with PCP doesn't mean it's built off of PCP. It's not. PCP is a bit of a different beast from PCM, PCE and PCPr because the "P" at the end of it stands for "phenyl" which is a different sort of structure than methyls, ethyls and propyls.