• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Aus DD 'think twice' thread...

"well i dunno how long it was since i posted this thread, but ..."

13.09.2008 was the date posted. 22.09.2008 is your last comment. I'm going to bet that it was a week and a half of cravings, but if you were able to say no for that long the worst part is most definitely over, if it was a real problem. The trick now is to convince yourself that it's not worth it to go thru that ten days again, because if you cave, it's like going back to the start.

The physical cravings are not increasing, just defeat the mental ones :)

Cheers,
BT :)

thanks bigtrancer, going strong thankyou...drowning myself in manual work + beer..im avoiding anything i find nice to listen to like armin etc etc
i feel it was a problem and must have been if it was around and around in circles for a good 5 yrs (smoking) i feel lucky in a way i never gave in and tried IVing just throu many brainwashing from fellow junkie mates..and i reckon you're right, im really not hangin nowhere near as bad as what i was when i cried for help on the 13th and its now the 1st..its a long hard road still the same, but each day is getting better and better..i feel im 80-85% there....so thanks all to everyone who posted with the help, another big thing was my family found out in the time i posted this thread that i was using and they also hammered the fuk out of me for doing so..

cheers BT