Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tell us about the bluelight you joined.

I fondly remember Computer Collector.

Many a laugh.

Other than that, my memory is pretty shit. I am sure I had another name back in around 1999 but my memory of those years of my life are pretty hazy.

hmmm well ive just lurked till up to maybe 1 month ago....or has it bn longer? bah time is fucked up in my head, 2 much brain cell frying
i like bluelight the way it is, wudnt want it any diffrent really but if it changed and got better in sum random way it wud b cool 2

It's not the look or the functionality that makes BL BL. It's the people ... I've said it before and I've said it again, it's great to have such a diverse community.

I know this has been posted 16 million times before but...

...this was the BL I joined. My first BL meetup. Utopia - July 2002. Haven't seen anything like it again.

Utopia_meetup.jpg

I can see muzby, moocho, melancholic, Adikkal, funki, Dante, bekasaurus, Donny Don't, sydkiwi, plazma, punch e punch, Evil Calvin, Mirage, lil leecie, Taliana [? I think it's her!], Cutiful, Lush puppy, Shoelace... and I'm sure there's heaps more but I can't remember all their BL names.

...this is leecie...cbf'd logging out...

i will go through and name everyone in that photo later today or tomorrow when I have the time. I joined the same bluelight as Kitty in her first post. My how things (and moderation levels and community spirit) have changed.

One fine evening I was looking at pill reports, I clicked on a banner about bluelight.

At first I couldnt belive their was such a site, I sat up till early hrs of the morning the 1st week I becamae a member and read through hundreds of posts abotu XTC and people first's trips.. I was so amazed about it.. like a new lil toy... I can't remember the 1st year I was a bler.. only that 1234 would save me from being flamed quite alot, and Tomo and I would raid the threads together while talking on msn and post absolute shit just to get our post number up.. *try and beat each other on who had the most post's.. so stupid.. yet fun*

Bluelight back then was like... Ocean Boy was the most kanidied and COTB was lurking around learning the ropes on being kandier.. those was the days... alot of fun around 2 years ago.. most bler's were... nice... fun... fucking freaky and no shit or fights would occur was the best time... used to look forward to reading bluelight.. finding out what had gone on while I was sleeping, at school or work... How I miss those days..

Oh.. I was, like, here before it was cool.

It just ain't what it used to be.

;)

the level of intelligence on this board has grown way more retarded

About half the Bluelight personalities that were around when I joined have moved on now. The other half are still around, trashy as ever. Back then I mostly read Aus Drugs. It was a hell of a lot more informative than it is now, as were the other drug forums, but I put that down to me knowing more.

However I do think the quality of Ecstasy Discussion has dropped and Psychedelics might be on that path too. Occasionally they pull out a decent read but I rarely post on them anymore.

I remember when bluelight used to have secret forums. It probably still does, actually

October 2000

• There were a heap of Brisbane bluelighters, little rave bunnies they were ;)
  • Faxing acid was becoming a distinct possibility.
  • Pinger was da man.
  • Johnboy kept everyone in check
  • Earthcore 00/01 was the talk of the town.
  • BOAR (Burnt Out Association of Ravers) was established, Haste was the CEO. Orange pants were mandatory to gain membership. ;)
  • Bluelight was green
  • hehe, horsey's mum :D
  • Munke vs Piglet
  • The time was 3AM eternal lol

...those were the days my friend, we'd thought they'd never end... ;)

Last edited:
my grandkids would never believe me..

(i also wish i could remember the password i used back in 1999/2000. or the email address. then i could look REALLY olde skool :))

Last edited:
Nexus One said:
I remember when bluelight used to have secret forums. It probably still does, actually
There are still secret forums, not that I've ever been 1337 enough to see them, but my special powers tell me that they exist. =D

I don't know what the Aussie side of things is like anymore, but I'm guessing it's changed a hell of a lot in the past couple of years or so? I do know that the Brits (and other Europeans) are all lovely though. :)

lol oldschool.

I remember lurking and reading all this when I was younger and lolling all over the place.

Bunch of munted cunts :D

I remember reading the 'great quotes when high' thread in 2004 or so (or one of its incarnations) and thinking "what a bunch of fucking weirdo's" LOL

=D

^I remember reading your posts all the time before I joined BL. All throughout 2004. You used to post heaps and were quite smart if I remember correctly. Where on earth did you disappear to?

i used to lurk in 02(grade 11), had another username. it was the old format if i remember correctly. stumbled upon this site from erowid.

it was one for all or all for one.

a lot of good info was found for me and definitely educated myself to which i passed onto my mates. i was the "go to guy" so to say"

there were lots of pisstaking in threads where someone (a noob for eg) would get the shit beaten to them, in a word war. very entertaining but disturbing since PLUR seemed to be the theme everyone wanted.

it's a lot different these days. for better or worse, i'm not sure