• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Photo thread vs. Cheezy Grin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
imag0151y.jpg

Just gettin out the shower. Feels good to be proud of who I am today.

Looking in shape, buddy. If you continue to keep it together for yourself, enjoy doing your own thing, and love yourself, I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time. In other words, enjoy the freedom while it's yours %)

lol I posted that pic in healthy living and someone said the same thing 8) I get it all the time forreal though.
"do you see a sign that says dead damien storage!?"

^indeed, she's a cutie.

Tentram that's a mad snapshot. Good to see you posting in TDS.. You should hang around!

i'll pop in time to time for sure, brother. i love that shot and this one as well. it's from the same weekend. while i wan't exactly mentally well at the time it was just great to get out with a few mates on a road trip, hit the beach, hit the freshwater creek, do some fire twirling and soak up the rays. while i wasn't well in the head it's been a highlight weekend of this year:)

you should have dropped me a pm on your way to or from cairns for that gig you went to. we could have caught up for a beer somewhere along the way or something.

562690_4217157983751_1326198934_n.jpg

562869_10150978660081109_1554221992_n.jpg

i love jumping out of trees into 3-4ft water scaring little kids!

428835_10150978645391109_1784809832_n.jpg

Fuck yeah!!
Awesome entries, tentram!!
You know, I was actually thinking of you when I was in Cairns.
But we caught a plane up & didn't have a lot of time to do side missions :( so hopefully next time we can meet up along the way!

Last edited:
Hm, that's confusing..!
Ah, feeling fresher than usual.
I love cold showers on hot ass days :)

IMAG0065-1.jpg

nice background:) it's a stinker today, alright. a bit warmer down your way i think, though.

your hair reminds me of my mate's in the pictures above haha. it suits you, man.

oh and here i am punching my mate in the nads.

383871_10150978627611109_485323417_n.jpg

bf193u

this is my fav. photo of me? yeh. glasses smashed to bits after a horrible day of following my ex boyfriend through a pack of wild crusties all day.
new glasses (same frames) acquired, dumbass boyfriend gone.

Good riddance to that guy.
You look super good with glasses :)

Haha Tentram, nice action shot. I hope you landed a good one on your mate ;-)
Dude its so fucking hot in Sydney right now.
Gaaaaah gah gah.

haha i think i did:D yeah, it's only mid to high 20 celsius here at the moment. i'm sitting in front of my fan and sipping on an ice cold drink. summer officially starts tomorrow.

damn, jean-pauil, you're goregous. glasses or not. i have the same problem smashing my glasses, usually end up with a new pair or two every year due to snapping of arms to the point of them being irreplaceable and popping lenses out:\. falling asleep with them still on is another bad habit.

Okay that sounds like a nice temp. Try 41 GODDAMN DEGREES -.-

Time for a new photo thread I think :)
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR AMAZING PICTURES :)

Status
Not open for further replies.