• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Taking Tramadol after kratom. Will it work?

snax112

Greenlighter
I just took 7 grams of kratom about two hours ago. I just got access to some Tramadol though and would like to take it in a few hours after coming down. Will the kratom that I just took block the effects of the Tramadol? Should I wait another day?

Redosing kratom doesn't usually work for me by the way until the next day, if that helps.

Thanks.

Let us know whether it worked for you, I'm interested in purchasing some kratom for the tail end of a day on Tramadol. If it doesn't 'work' then I'd prefer to save my money on the stuff.

It'll work, but it might not be pleasant. I've found kratom and tramadol to be very synergistic. So much so, that it was an uncomfortable experience.

I'm also not sure how safe they are to take together. There have been some ODs from that combination, but since tramadol is pretty easy to OD on by itself, the kratom might not have had anything to do with it. Still, I wouldn't take them together.

No don’t do it. The few times i’ve tried mixing tramadol and kratom or taking them in the same day it gave me the most brutal headache of my life. I was throwing up all night, just save the tram for after you’re out of kratom.

Its okay to combine them i have been doing it for 7 days now. Up to 600mg of tramadol per day in divided doses and like 5g of kratom at evening sometimes right after i took tramadol and they are good combination - nice synergy. Youl feel positive mental effects of tramadol potentiated with kratom feeling which can be more heavy than tramadol.

Its okay to combine them i have been doing it for 7 days now. Up to 600mg of tramadol per day in divided doses and like 5g of kratom at evening sometimes right after i took tramadol and they are good combination - nice synergy. Youl feel positive mental effects of tramadol potentiated with kratom feeling which can be more heavy than tramadol.

This is terrible advice. Taking more than 400mg of tramadol puts you at risk of having seizures.

I am not telling him to take 600mg, yes it can be dangerous but i have been doing it for 3 years and i have never had a single seizure so i am not afraid of going higher than 400mg but i definitely not advice it.

Kratom blocks EVERY other opioid for me. I was swallowing up to 80mg of hydrocodone a few months back, and it did NOTHING. Zip, zero. Right before that I had a script for tramadol, and kratom blocked that as well.

Not only that, tramadol and kratom just feels like a bad idea. I had a seizure from the tramadol, and for a little while after I came to, I kept getting tremors and really bad brain zaps. Well, fast forward a month or so and I took a kratom extract which did nothing, so I dosed my normal 12-14 grams of Indo on top of it... One of the worst experiences of my life, and during that episode of horrific shaking and anxiety, I got tremors that felt identical to the ones I had post-seizure from the tramadol.

Moral of the story: Idk if kratom alone can cause seizures, and I doubt it can, but what I don’t doubt is that it wasn’t the tramadol alone that caused the seizure (I’d only taken about 300mg over the course of a couple hours), but the combo of tramadol and kratom. I would advise against mixing the two, especially since there’s a good chance it’ll be worthless anyway.