• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Taking LSD for first time - real advice would be appreciated

LSD has taken me to hell. LSD has shown me pure bliss. Reality is a neutralization reaction.

LSD has taken me to hell. LSD has shown me pure bliss. Reality is a neutralization reaction.
It used to take me to hell until I realised my doses were too small and just sketching me out. Moving from 100 ug to 300 ug made all my trips blissfully wonderfull. Even if a little extreme sometimes.

500ug was where i hit hell. but it lead to some of my best art work and in the end I was happy overall as a person because of it and my subsequent acid trips were much more positive, but i never went above 300ug and still havent. although i now have the opportunity to, so it could very well happen soon.

I realized how trapped and victimized I was in certain ways and that I'd done my best to deal with the mistakes of my forefathers just as they had, but yet we still can't seem to be satisfied...

I think everybody has a different sweet spot for what works. I have a lot of trouble letting go of reality and I always resist the start of the trip (control freak) which was was why relatively low dose ones became sketchy. My friend describes me as getting on the train but trying to keep one foot locked on the platform. That just led to bad sketchy trips. The big dose is more like a Japanese bullet train where they seal the doors and you have no hope of keeping a foot on the platform so you just gotta go with it.

Wow, I will be upfront 100% this is something I don't deal with at all no matter dosage. I don't worry about it. I know what to expect especially if ive been playing around some lately and how to adjust dose accordingly.

And I don't buy the dmt tolerance not existing. I got off hard the first couple times and gradually the trips got duller and eventually i ran out and got bored of dmt vaping. But one simple needs a break, because vaping dmt never goes out of style entirely as long as you take breaks.

I want to take like 900ug and see what happens, but I'm scared I'll lose my mind. My mind is already super creative. The thing is I recognize that my thoughts are whacky and don't give into them...atleast not fully.

What about mixing like 5g mush with this?

Does tobacco stabilize the mind at all?

I actually gave my meth dealer two 105 ug tabs today as a present and suggested he take both of them. But also that he take a few days of the meth before he did. I feel like I should have also gifted him some valium if I really was a harm reduction nurse.

I want to take like 900ug and see what happens, but I'm scared I'll lose my mind. My mind is already super creative. The thing is I recognize that my thoughts are whacky and don't give into them...atleast not fully.

It’s funny. I took 1000 ug last night. But barely felt anything because I’d been taking bigger and bigger doses every second day over the last week. The first one was 250 and totally blew me away but then a little over a week later 1000 ug was nothing. Psychadelic tolerance is so complete and immediate. It really sux.

I know exactly what you mean. Had it happen when I grew mush outside. You learn to respect that taking psyches is best done maybe with 4 intense periods per year or something idk to each their own, I'm still trying to figure out what works best for me. I have some schizo thoughts etc. so i have to be careful with the psyches but i love them so much at the same time and are the main inspiration for my music.

i think once you get to a certain level of handling yourself you can take psychedelics however you want. its unique for each person personally if i dose on the regular with at least 7-10 days my trips will get deeper and deeper till i have to stop to ground myself in reality again

Does tobacco stabilize the mind at all?
if you are a smoker, then yes, a cigarette can be a point of focus, like the breath, and can thereby confer some stability through a sequence of time that may be infinite seeming. I would only do that outside where stating a fire by being accidentally inattentive could ruin everything.
it is like a candle in that way,
a fireplace is also a joyful thing to behold timelessly

however the first statement "i want to take 900mg" makes me ask
why would a person have such an aspiration? I would be more concerned about adopting priorities that are not basically intelligent. It is heroic, but heroes do not need to perform tricks like that, and if you do not know what I mean, then I will stop.

Why can't you take meth while tripping? I've tried to find a meth and shroom story and to my recollection no avail. Seems something people would have tried countless times by now and reported on, yet I seem to find nothing when I search for reports.

For me, most hard stimulants are a no-no. The body load sucks and you’ll end up in a hard place.

One time, I did take a functional dose of 2FMA (20mg & function being what 2FMA is all about) earlier in the day around 8AM and take 400ug at about 11PM. That was a beautiful experience.