• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

tackling the big issues.... underage drinking + australia's drinking culture...

FOUR teenagers have been charged after a birthday party brawl involving about 150 people in Sydney's north-west.
Police were called to the 18th birthday celebration at Rydalmere at about midnight, to find 50 people fighting in the street and around 100 fighting inside the party hire premises on Victoria Road.

Officers were allegedly bitten, punched and hit with a weapon during the brawl.

South West Region Commander, Acting Assistant Commissioner Superintendent Frank Mennilli, said the party was an example of fun gone wrong.

"This started out as a harmless party that turned into a violent act of anti-social behaviour," he said in a statement today.

"The lack of supervision at this party, combined with irresponsible behaviour, underaged drinking and the abuse of alcohol has resulted in injuries and several teenagers being arrested."

A 17-year-old Greystanes teenager has been charged with a number of offences, including assault occasioning actual bodily harm, assaulting an officer in execution of duty and affray.

He has been refused bail and will appear at Parramatta Children's Court later today.

An 18-year-old man from Carlingford is facing charges, including assault occasioning actual bodily harm and assaulting an officer in execution of duty.

He has been granted conditional bail to appear at Parramatta Local Court on December 12.

An 18-year-old Northmead woman will also appear at the same court on December 12 after being charged with affray, assaulting an officer in execution of duty and two counts of resisting an officer in execution of duty.

A 14-year-old girl has been cautioned after the brawl and will be dealt with under the Young Offenders Act.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22774390-29277,00.html

I just noticed this bit.

She said the combination of "sweet" alcoholic drinks and large groups of young men was "a terrible mix".

=D

Yeah I know someone's dead over this, but I still find it quite amusing that they drink them. Even more amusing when they're over 20, drink them and defend it adamantly.

muzby said:
i'm sorry but that is quite possibly one of the dumbest things i have read on this board.

we struggle as it is to control people who have drunk too much (especially younger people not used to drinking) how the hell would you expect to control someone who has taken far too many psychadelics??

You honestly think violent drunks are as dangerous as someone on mdma? Not all drunks are violent, but some are just looking for a fight. I hate people like that - someone looks at them sideways and that's enough reason for a fight. If someone looks at someone on mdma, they'll probably hug, dance or have an in-depth converstaion about their emotional scars and their true inner self.

Comparing someone who has taken too many psychedelics to someone who has drunk too much = epic fail.

muzby said:
how the hell would you expect to control someone who has taken far too many psychadelics??

guns dude..... big guns

or killer rabbits

one of the two

either way, just get all of these fucking bats away from me