Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - Godspeed @ Sydney Entertainment Centre REVIEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil Activities <--- these guys Rawk....wish i was going i would love to hear Do u like Bass up muthafuking loud

Endymion <----- OMFG fuck yeah best gabbercore/hardcore act EVER!!!!

sassy85 said:
If there are any left out of the 100 that are on the net they are selling them on the door.... So they'll be that same price :(

Damn, thought the net sales might just be if you wanted to ensure u got a ticket and didn't wanna have to get there early/risk not getting a ticket. The $110 website tix are gone so i guess its all over for people with out a ticket. :(

finally organised for this! only a few more hours to go! look out for me in the darkest corner of the place.....or on the dance floor!

Woo fucking hoo just found a ticket and after i was gutted i missed out when i called someone else this morning who said their friend had just sold theres yesterday after i called someone from that crew early yesterday to ask about a ticket and they didn't pick up.

Fucking pysched up for this gunna be awesome :D :D :D

Last edited:
Godspeed was awesome!!
Music was mad in all rooms!! Matrix went off i reckon.. so did Endiyimon.. Good atmosphere no trouble.. The venue was good but i much prefered the outside space which was available at utopia. Playing with the grass was fun :( The smokers area was just so squashed up
Otherwise a great night!!

It was a very good night and I had a blast but I think the crowd control was very poorly managed. I missed out on most of the internationals because they blocked off the main room at about midnight. Also there was the everlasting problem of Asians sitting on the dancefloor and taking up precious space, which I think could have been alleviated by opening up a few seating sections. Finally the crowd was very different to the usual rave crowd I know, and so I couldn't recognise most people there.

thats a fucken huge problem i hate when they do this...maby its one of there dumbass fashion trends..or sumthing..."hey look sit in the most fucked up spot ever its cool*

wankers :|

godspeed

fuckin awesome night..the knobs sitting on the dancefloor fucked everything up..i at least walked into 10 people who were just smacked out..pissed me off..and to make it worst..i was off my chops..clumsy..and with my sunnies on..so i almost stacked in over em a few times..
they shoulda opened up a sitting area in the main arena..so they can all smack out up there..instead of hogging up the hole dancefloor.:X

yeah for fucks sake seriously are you guys there to dance or sit in the middle of the fucking floor having a pow-wow? morons

awesome night, on par with the last godspeed easily

Wasn't bad. I found I couldn't really get into it for some reason.
I hate being constantly knocked by everyone trying to swim through the crowd and tripping over people's shit all over the place. Ugh.

DANIEL i didn't see you either.. and i guess you didn't see me lol.

It was a good night, i was the same as you powerpuff, just couldn't really get into it. Most of the security were absolute wankers, someone had a massive spew in the back corner of the main room and 10mins later a security guard that was being a wanker to me all night was sitting in it, twas the highlight of my night. As everyone else has said WHY SIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING DANCE FLOOR?!? I was purposly stepping on them and their shit, it was pissing me off. It was still a really good night, had a blast, got fucked up, drank alot of beer yesterday, now my body is paying for it!

haha well who ever was in the middle and got kneed,kicked or stomped on by me..sucked shit..u should get yur boring ass home n sleep..instead of wasting your money and other peoples money by hogging up the space they couldbe using to dance in :)

MICH : naaah i forgot what u were gonna wear n besides i was beaming n just wanted to dance in the mist of all those plastic water bottles..ahhh they shoulda organized it properly!8o

Even though i already bitched and moaned about the size of the smokers area, im going to join the already extensive list of people with brains saying how annoying the fuckwits taking up precious dancing space. So inconsiderate and I aggree with all that seating you'd think they would let people sit up there.

:X

Godspeed was awesome but they needed to work out how to manage the flow of people better. YEW I agree that [some people] should stop sitting in the middle of the dance floor, towards the end of the night i almost completely lost my vision and was trippin over them every 10 seconds. Oh well I had fun. I got some advice for people, never go to buy drugs as you are coming up, huez knows what i mean. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Matrix's set was the best!! I was pretty upset that i missed everything up till about 1.30-2am, i had to come from work and then there was the massive line!! :(

Michelle i didnt see u at all!! Saw most of my other friends, apart from u Daniel!! At the end when we met up you were still heaps off chopz!! 8o

Was it just me or was there spew everywhere??? It seemed as though everywhere i went there was spew!! Smoking area, carpent upstairs, toilets, stairs, main arena and that was only what i remember, i know there was more!!!

PLEASE DONT USE THE TERM FUCKING ASIANS AGAIN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chronza: Welcome to Bluelight. Try not to get off on the wrong foot ey? BL does not look kindly towards racist slurs or racial abuse. Consider this your first warning. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.