Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - Godspeed @ Sydney Entertainment Centre REVIEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fkn nice line-up! this is definitely one of the best hardcore line-ups i've seen at a sydney party.

The entertainment centre should be mad, dutch hardcore is at it's best in a large arena.

Here is a pic of Endymion at this years masters of hardcore in the netherlands.

25442092.jpg

MAIN ROOM
09:00-10:00 - Suae
10:00-11:15 - Da Predator
11:15-12:15 - UFO
12:15-01:30 - Evil Activities
01:30-02:30 - Brisk
02:30-03:45 - Endymion
03:45-05:00 - Weaver
05:00-06:00 - Matrix

SECOND ROOM
09:00-10:00 - Spellbound
10:00-11:00 - Crisis
11:00-12:00 - Fenix
12:00-01:30 - BiPolar
01:30-03:00 - Alex Szahala
03:00-04:00 - Marcos
04:00-05:30 - Team Rocket

THIRD ROOM
09:00-10:00 - CLOSED
10:00-11:00 - Scape
11:00-12:00 - Duckie
12:00-01:30 - Midian
01:30-03:00 - Crystal
03:00-04:00 - Refresh
04:00-05:30 - Phase One

Will be hard to venture outside the main arena :p

wooo! cant wait 4 days left!!

whos going???

i am!! ill be wearing a black shirt with bruce lee on the front ! with either my white echo hat or red lonsdale hat with sunnies! spot me and say hi!! %) ..will be in main arena!

hell yeah! got everything ready just tapping my feet now waiting

SO CLOSE!! :D:D:D:D

I was thinking of going goth to this one, but the weather doesn't permit fishnet tops. :(

powerpuff said:
What is everyone wearing on the night?? I wanna recognise some BLers..

um im very confused at the moment on whut to wear fuckin shit!

imma wear my lonsdale hat..(ol famous sublime hat) maybe an all black shirt with bruce lee on the front n ill try get some writing on the back..maybe my light demin pants with a rip! haha i look like a hobo with em,,so ill try get the cut fixed..and shoes! n s0cks of course :) and a fila backpack! :) will inform if changing shirt :)
and u powerpoof what will u be wearing?;)

Cool, i'ma be running round till i find ya then lol.

As far as i know i'm gonna wear my big industrie camo pants and a black dickies tank. I'll try have candy up the arms too lol.

If it changes i'll let ya know.

haha kandii girl ey!!

hehe the camo pants! are they faded!!

i have the faded industrie camo cargos :D
they the coolest!!!
ill be in the main arena pretty much all night ecspae for..

MAIN ROOM
09:00-10:00 - Suae <-----
10:00-11:15 - Da Predator
11:15-12:15 - UFO <-----
12:15-01:30 - Evil Activities <<<<<-----
01:30-02:30 - Weaver <-----
02:30-03:45 - Endymion <----
03:45-05:00 - Brisk <----
05:00-06:00 - Matrix <----

SECOND ROOM
09:00-10:00 - Spellbound
10:00-11:00 - Crisis
11:00-12:00 - Fenix
12:00-01:30 - BiPolar
01:30-03:00 - Alex Szahala
03:00-04:00 - Marcos
04:00-05:30 - Team Rocket

THIRD ROOM
09:00-10:00 - CLOSED
10:00-11:00 - Scape <-----
11:00-12:00 - Duckie
12:00-01:30 - Midian
01:30-03:00 - Crystal
03:00-04:00 - Refresh
04:00-05:30 - Phase One <----

hehe ill be at scapes at 10-11 for sure..n in and out of that n predators! hehe

ill look for you

im daniel btw whuts ur name!
if u gimmie some kandii i shall kiss u on the cheek! :D

^^^ LOL take it to the Singles Thread. =D

Have a great night guys, i hope they don't get any noise complaints from surrounding apartments. If not, this will be a great venue for future parties.

DJC*

Godspeed is gonna go off at the Entertainment Centre. Finally a rave somewhere different!
Can't wait to wander around scat as afterwards in the city *attaches leash*

Noise complaints...!! NOOOOOO... I'm getting vivid flashbacks from Utopia.. Ughhh... Destiny's Child DIE...! :(

**Now where were we... lol
Daniel my name is Michelle, when you see me make sure you remind me because I have a feeling I won't be remembering my identity. 8(

Damn right, i love my industrie pants!!! You're cool as banana if you have 'em. Mine are the faded ones too... double coolness :)

Lol. Sweetie are you gonna come? If so what are u gonna wear so i can find you, too :)

I'm going to try and make it!! If i do come i'll be wearing my uggies and my white Volcom hat, and probaby a black and aqua Freshjive shirt and my Rusty pants!! Thats if i go...

Tickets are now $110 :( but one of my mates said he'll pay half coz he wants me to come so bad. But i dont think Kylie will let me have the time off work... :( so i'll see what happens i spose.

Ahhh fuck..! That sux ass!! I had no idea they hiked them up by that much :(
Somehow I got my ticket for $55 last night. Friend of a friend of a friend who's girlfriend won't let him go or something.
I thought Kylie was coming??

powerpuff said:
Godspeed is gonna go off at the Entertainment Centre. Finally a rave somewhere different!
Can't wait to wander around scat as afterwards in the city *attaches leash*

Noise complaints...!! NOOOOOO... I'm getting vivid flashbacks from Utopia.. Ughhh... Destiny's Child DIE...! :(

**Now where were we... lol
Daniel my name is Michelle, when you see me make sure you remind me because I have a feeling I won't be remembering my identity. 8(

Damn right, i love my industrie pants!!! You're cool as banana if you have 'em. Mine are the faded ones too... double coolness :)

hehehe yea fuck oath cant wait to see how its set up!! ahh 2 days away..its gonna be huge! pitty those who r gonna miss it!! :p

wah derr destinys child 8( make me wanna puke! yuk! :)

heheh dw ill look for a girl wid a dickies tank top..and n kandi all over her arms! .. to spot me just look for my lonsdale hat..it ha a blue bandage on the back of it..which holds the hat together so it doesnt keep opening.. lol ahh im so chilean!! cheap as can beee! =D fuk ye! whoever has those cargos is ze best!! stuff all who dont have em! %) oh ill be wearing my black sunnies! hahah keep people from seeing how fukd i really am! hehe :p

sassy85 said:
Tickets are now $110 :( but one of my mates said he'll pay half coz he wants me to come so bad. But i dont think Kylie will let me have the time off work... :( so i'll see what happens i spose.

$110 is highway fucking robbery, i want to go to this so bad but like an idiot i thought it wouldn't sell out more than 3 days before the night. $110 is really too much, i say we jump the fence...:\

Are door sale definitely $110 like on the website or might they be lower like $90-$100?

Last edited:
dabb said:
$110 is highway fucking robbery, i want to go to this so bad but like an idiot i thought it wouldn't sell out more than 3 days before the night. $110 is really too much, i say we jump the fence...:\

Are door sale definitely $110 like on the website or might they be lower like $90-$100?

If there are any left out of the 100 that are on the net they are selling them on the door.... So they'll be that same price :(

powerpuff said:
Ahhh fuck..! That sux ass!! I had no idea they hiked them up by that much :(
Somehow I got my ticket for $55 last night. Friend of a friend of a friend who's girlfriend won't let him go or something.
I thought Kylie was coming??

Nope, Kylie, Ang and myself decided we werent going aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago. I dont really care now... lol I still wanna go but i dont really have any money so its better that i dont. Now i'm just hanging out for Transmission!! And i cant wait for its warm up and after partys!!! Gonna buy my ticket for that one early and not get stuck like i did this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.