• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD - Two Tribes - 6/03/04

Nineteen?!?! Fuck me sideways! He honestly didnt look old enough to see One Perfect Day, let alone take part! One of my mates cried during Hixxy and Scott Brown as well. I was too busy wanting to bone scott brown when he played Rock Me Softly to cry. ;)

A guy who looked 15 and showed his 19 year old ID....

I wonder if it was a kid I met last week. He scabbed a cigarette off me at Sublime and he seriously looked like he'd barely be 14. Really tiny and skinny as hell. He proudly showed me his license stating he was 19 but I think it was a fake. His voice had barely broken for fucks sake.

Nah, this kid was 5 foot nothing. Looked like he needed to find his mummy. But I was off chops, so everyone was cute as a button.

Great night. Thanks to everyone who had a dance with me (I think that's the first party I've been to in Sydney where I've actually danced for a reasonable amount of time) sat with me or chatted with me. A hello to the people I "met" - I look forward to meeting you some day ;) (I do remember meeting shakra, and a few other people who I can't remember names for - DJC knows who I met tho hehe.)

Special thanks to DJC and madmick for keeping secrets, to muzby for being a sexy brit boi and to Dante for letting me give him a jump start on the dance floor.

I have some photos from the night. I won't post the link cos I know some people prefer not to have their pic up, but if you are interested, PM me and I'll let you know where to see them :)

I know this review is a bit late but meh ...

2 Tribes 2004 was my first 2 tribes and all i can say is WOW! i had one of the best nights yet, older crowd made it a better vibe at the party, better tunes, excellent venue, heaps of people, i def. had no complaints! You'll see my mug at the next one for sure :)