• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD - Two Tribes - 6/03/04

The 15 yr old kandy bashing going on is pretty lame (not so much this forum, but rahter ITM's) like seriously how can you let them affect your night? They all pretty much stuck to the Godspeed room (one which i only went through to get to the cloak room and the grassy bit occasionally) and most of them were quite friendly (albiet rather trashed)

They are all just there to have a good time too i dont see why ppl need to knock em for their age.

I had a blast still, although i think last years TT topped this years soley because of Armin, Meat Katie and Dave Seman, those three sets just blew my mind.

Although i have to say Hybrids set, Lucian Fort, General Midi, and Fergies set were all quality.

^^^
Kandi Kids. They're fine. Not my thing. But I dont hate them. What I hate, is little obnoxious shits (and big shtis for that matter) ruining peoples nights by starting shit with security, other party goers and even their mates, because they're drunk on rediculous amounts of cheap vodka and passion pop.

As I said before though. They calm down soon enough, either through pills or alcohol posioning.

actually jimity that was a perfect discription..........ur right come to think of it............

on the vomit topic: the culprit hast posted yet.. so i'm not revealing any names.. but it wast DJC although I think I did meet DJC and raspberrywatergirl and someone else 8)
but i was pretty trashed too..

Scott Brown went off.. as did m a u r o p i c o t t o d j d j j j j j
=)

i know who it is, coz i was speaking to this LOW LOW HUMAN BEING (sorry dude)

I have this erry feeling he was in BRIGHT ORANGE... with glasses...

after the excuse he gave me, i may take into consideration it was a good enuf reason, but dude isnt it like a natural thing to try and spew down ... not like ... i dont know wha the word is im looking for, but ur not trying to get distance when spewing :/...

still, i point and laugh, and take note that he is very shameful for what he has done...

*note to self* dont dance near (remain nameless) while he/she is smoking...

Last edited:
HAHA Its funny that the only people that have suggested me, are those that don't know me. I was practically straight all night, so no, it wasn't me. :D

Big shouts to those i met, especially the infamous Mr Josh_Nexus. Its only taken nearly 4 years. =D

The lineup was pathetic, totally defeated the idea of pre-paid tickets.
Arriving and seeing a young girl getting carted off by the ambos before midnight was great as well.
Finally made it to where the meetup was meant to be, an hour late, but better late than never. Met a fair few of you over the course of the night.

Big hugz to MezZedUp, Dante, Madmick19, katmeow, lilleece, and muzby for looking out for me in my hour(or eight) of need.

I had too many highlights to mention them all here.

Did anyone else notice the shear amount of people throwing up though?? I think i ended up seeing atleast 7-8. I noticed a total lack of vibe as well. And very little dancing other than in the Godspeed room. Must of been a good batch of MDMA going around....

DJC*

What a wicked night! Apart from an incident which I'm so damn sorry for. I can explain:

1. lit a cigarette
  2. burped and filled my mouth
  3. swallowed it down and started to make my way to the bathroom
  4. got engulfed by a massive cloud of smoke and coughed
  5. technicolour yawn
  6. tried to hold my mouth, couldn't see shit around me
  7. thought I made out wire fencing, removed my hand
  8. poor shakra got ralphed upon[/list=1]

I'm sure I semi-made it up to her though, wanted to make sure she was happy enough after the event occured. :)

To the event... what a poxy setup for the techno/breaks room. Bulk disappointed, could hear the hardcore room through the walls. That aside, Samuel L was great but seemed uninspired by the small unenthused crowd and poor sound setup. Very nice tribal tech.

Fergie was godlike, dropping fkn awesome tracks like Wilko's "Phat Single and Ready to Mingle", Cohen vs Deluxe's "Just Kick! (Carl Cox Mix)", and DK8's "Murder Was The Bass", which cut through the air in the room like a serrated knife.. the Godskitchen setup is the sorta thing techno's supposed to be played on :p Tricks through the set, and really fun crowd interaction. One of the sets of the night.

Picotto disappointed me, playing pretty boring uninspired Italian tech stuff. The lazers during his set were great though, so I just sat at the back of the room with MezZedUp enjoying the show :)

Tomcraft seemed pretty average as well, so I randomed around a bit, didn't really dance much 'cause I hurt my ankle... untill 6:30am, when Renato Cohen came on in the techno room. To a crowd of maybe 15 dancers, he played one of the phattest funkiest sets of percussive techno I've heard in a long time. Such smooth mixing, layering tracks and creating such a nice vibe for first thing in the morning. Pity the khunts made him close up 15 minutes early so they could get the room cleaned up quicker :(

And yes, getting on stage with Fergie, Mauro & Mario was fun, went and had a chat to Samuel L in the VIP as well.. he seemed very disappointed with the night, and was looking forwards to Melbourne. Hope he pleased there :)

Yep, you get the honour of me emptying the contents of my stomach next time we meet. Congratulations!

yeah... it was good to finally meet some other bluelighters... I've been to one bluelight meet once before... an old friend introduced me to it... but I have since lost contact with her... (cant recall her nickname)

anyway... funny how circumstances brought us together... I cant stop laughing every time I think of it...

anyway... who was it that I met up on the grandstand seats?? mezzedup?? I think.. someone please help restore my short term memory..

on kandii kids... they are cool... I love em... i met two kids.. they were heaps nice.. and I'm an old woman! :)

firstly, Im guilty of throwing up at two tribes this might be because I drank nearly a bottle of bourbon in 2 hours before arriving.

secondly, Im going to admit Im buying a pacifier, why, my mouths still fucked from those chuppa chupps I had at two tribes. I dont chew gum anymore after chipping one of my teeth a few months ago.

and 15yr old kandy kids look cute. Better than looking at some ugly chick at a night club whos trying to be something shes not.

Re: Comment from the Shrubbery

Kermit said:
What was with all the 5 foot nothing little girls being carted out on stretchers at Tribes Sydney this year?

I take it you didnt go to sydney two tribes 2002. Over 18s only and we watched an ambulance pull up just about every half an hour. Sat night was no where near as bad.

shakra said:

anyway... who was it that I met up on the grandstand seats?? mezzedup?? I think.. someone please help restore my short term memory..

Yeah it was me and MezZedUp you met up on the top of the grandstands halfway through the night. =D

DJC*

Anyone catch the little bloke in the Hardcore room, right up the front left?

He must've only *just* turned 15, and he did not stop all night. He just danced off his tits while his mates gave him water every five minutes.

ahah that would have been a sight!

Shakra - it was me you met up on the grand stand seats. My friend Russ went with you to buy a shirt...

I think I met mezzed_up as well though (not on the grand stands) so you may have mer her too!

Originally posted by Dante
Yep, you get the honour of me emptying the contents of my stomach next time we meet. Congratulations!

I'm licking my lips in anticipation... trust me. ;)

Jimity
i saw that dude i was behind the decks in hardcore most of the night not really having the best of time but anyway i have spoken to him a few times and he's actually 19, he showed me his I.D. yeah it may have been fake but still..
I got a friend to take his video camera and film Hixxy from behind the decks. he almost cried the cute little buttercup. he was so happy.