Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd - REVIEWS Utopia - 23rd April - The Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
good going zandesh hehehe im looking to go to a rave in syd soon this wont b it but ive heard so much bout this that i wish it was so good.... everyone is going to have so much fun

<3

Originally posted by Zandesh
Presents for random people = $80
Glowsticks = $4
Scat Book = $1

^I wanna' party with you. :(

Zandesh said:

Pants = $240
Drugs = $140
Presents for random people = $80
Glowsticks = $4
Hair Products = $15

Hehe....go the red combo :) I'm still looking for hot pink glowsticks!!

And don't feel badly about the $$ - trust me, it will be soooo worth it!!

6 days and counting - see you there!!!!

Syd - Utopia 10th B-day - 23rd April - DJ TIMETABLE!

Here it is, the long awaited timetable! courtesy of 3DWorld

UTOPIA
Mixed Styles

10 – 11 Matrix
11 – 12:30 Kai Tracid
12:30 – 2 The Prophet
2 – 3:30 DJ Luna
3:30 – 4:30 Nik Fish
4:30 – 6 Lady Dana
6 – 7 Nervous
7 – 8 Suae
MC LOSTY

GODSPEED
Hardcore, Gabber, Freeform

10 - 11 Scape
11 - 12 Duckie
12 - 1 Fenix
1 - 2 Robbie Long
2 - 3 Mallorca Lee & David Forbes
4 - 5 Weaver
5 - 6 DJ AMS
6 - 7 Marcos
7 - 8 Team Rocket
MC D-TEK

MASHUP
Trance, Hardhouse, Bangin’

10 - 12 Phase One
12 - 1 Chester
1 - 2:30 Yoshi
2:30 - 4 Spellbound
4 - 5 Flipside
5 - 6 Amber Savage
6 - 7 Tom-E
MC DESTINY

BREAKS
Hip Hop, Breaks, DnB

10 - 11 CLOSED
11 - 12 Q45
12 - 1 Ph
1 - 2 Ritual
2 - 3 Elroy
3 - 4 Neo Teng
4 - 5 Reflux
5 - 6 Matt
6 - 7 Kayla

ah man... this shit is going to go off! ill be in the mainarena for hours dancing my drunk ass off to the best hardstyle sounds!

Please search for already open threads before starting a new one...threads merged :)

cheers.

Does anyone know if they ask for ID at utopia? My friend had her licence taken off her and has no ID, can she still get in?

powerpuff said:
Does anyone know if they ask for ID at utopia? My friend had her licence taken off her and has no ID, can she still get in?

It's an all ages event, they won't be looking at id's.

Unless you're going into the bar, then they will check your id.

Cheap Utopia Ticket

[Hope this is permissible...]

Yes well i bought a ticket to Utopia and due to unforeseen reasons i can't go. I can't get a refund on the ticket so if anybody out there wants a ticket for $60 then maybe just send me a private message.

The ticket was bought over the web so basically i would just give you the ticket receipt number and the Moshtix (event organizer) Credit Card Authorization Form, which you would take with you and show at the door-no worries.

You save a whopping $13, though i'd say they'll probably sell out otherwise.

^^^ I've had to use Moshtix before and they said they required the actual credit card holder to collect the tickets, and not just the voucher. I'd suggest getting clarification before you go ahead and sell this ticket.

:)

DJC*

P.S. Moshtix aren't the event organisers, they just sell the tickets. ;) Oh and yes, thats very permissable, thankyou. *hands gold star* =D

yeah i used 2 work in a store that sold moshtix, and the thing is when you buy off the net your credit card is like your 'moshcard' so yeah you kinda need the credit card..... sorry dude

Point is though that Daphed is going to have to be there on the night to show their credit card in order to collect the ticket in order to sell it.

Unless they want to give their credit card to whomever buys the ticket...but i don't see that happening to be honest... ;)

DJC*

i'm going after work so do you guys reckon the line will be long or anything at about 1am??

Cheap Utopia Ticket

Here is the 'Moshtix Credit Card Authorization Form' for those of you who are thinking about the ticket and curious about the procedure. All I would need to do is meet whoever wants to buy the ticket before hand to give them the form, the ticket receipt number and a photocopy of my credit card: simple ;)

Attachments

• moshtix_creditcard_authorisation_040830.pdf
    56.4 KB · Views: 105
I mean todays pretty much already over, so with friday tommorow, its like one day until utopia!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Begins stomping to kia tracid*

TRANCE AND ACID!

So cool. So fucking cool.

Re: Cheap Utopia Ticket

Daphed said:
Here is the 'Moshtix Credit Card Authorization Form' for those of you who are thinking about the ticket and curious about the procedure. All I would need to do is meet whoever wants to buy the ticket before hand to give them the form, the ticket receipt number and a photocopy of my credit card: simple ;)

Are you sure that would work?? I suggest ringing Mosh Tix and get the proper info! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.