• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Subutex/Espranor

24 Days today clean Ozzy Bro and I jumped off on Say you cut a 0.4 of Subutex into 3 I was on a third Just over a quarter But the reason I did this Because I been on it 15 years Anyway It's DONE 2 mil of valium has helped me sleep through it all every night They did give me 2 weeks zopiclone So-called rattle pack Joke They haver no clue These meds have messed me up Anyway Ozzy a summer is coming to Bro Be nice to wake up fucking free Take care Thanks for the chats and support STAY FREE :)(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:
24 Days today clean Ozzy Bro and I jumped off on Say you cut a 0.4 of Subutex into 3 I was on a third Just over a quarter But the reason I did this Because I been on it 15 years Anyway It's DONE 2 mil of valium has helped me sleep through it all every night They did give me 2 weeks zopiclone So-called rattle pack Joke They haver no clue These meds have messed me up Anyway Ozzy a summer is coming to Bro Be nice to wake up fucking free Take care Thanks for the chats and support STAY FREE :)(y)(y)(y)
Bro thats really good news im well happy for you mate. Even doing the vallies detox at the same time thats committed Got to take my hat off to you.
Likewise enjoy the summer if at that point anybody is allowed to go anywhere🙄🙄 thanks for your support too mate and take it easy 😁😁