• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Photo Contest (SUBMISSIONS OPEN) Round 403: Weather

Kaden_Nite

Bluelight Crew
I like yours too, Kaden. Do you just not want to enter? Because that one works.
I'll try to find another photo to enter. There's a storm and some floods at the moment actually. The recent rain has put a lot of the fires out here thankfully.
Even if I have to use PC Paint
I didn't know we could do that. Here's my entry:

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
Roofers came to redo my roof today... they said it would be fine but it started raining (not that hard) 2 hours into it. They're still replacing parts of the decking and it's been raining for 30 minutes. They said they're going to tarp it soon and come back in a couple of days. I'm like... uh, isn't it all wet? I live in the forest, shit doesn't dry out around here. It's stressing me out.

Off topic? Maybe, but it is about weather, so...

DopeM

Casual Observer
Sry to dump here but I was looking for more weathery photos

Best way to meet your new neighbor, shovel sm out and handbem the whiskey
Whiskey not pictured

All 4 seasons in one tree

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
Gorgeous photos dopey (and all). Sorry about your doggo. ❤

So, everyone who has submitted a bunch... before voting starts I'll be asking you to pick the one entry you want to be your official one. We have a little while to go though, I'm going to try to drum up some traffic here for more submissions.

F.U.B.A.R.

Moderator: BDD, OD, LAVA
Staff member
I dont often, but sometimes they just work. I had to take a few of each though to find the best ones

chinup

Bluelighter

i don't think i have any good ones for this subject, so here's an improbable one. me up for an actual sunrise, having got up for it rather than still being up from the night before, to get into the Namib desert national park when it opens, before it gets too hot.....

really impressed with the entries! fubs how did you get those colours? do you have a proper camera?